00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash or GIF animator?

607 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Flash or GIF animator? 2002-05-17 02:20:04

Hahahaha i know one of you guys out there are
going to beat me up for saying this but I'm really
addicted to my GIF animator(i'm a master at it).
and for me is a big change to change to flash.
My question is I don't wanna spend $447 or whatever amount of dollars for flash; however, I'm gonna need the 30 trial so if u pass the 30 day trial do u have to pay to continue using it or I can still use the trial for as much as i want but with less features????
Any other products as good as flash?

Response to Flash or GIF animator? 2002-05-17 07:42:53

At 5/17/02 02:20 AM, FightingChocobo wrote: Hahahaha i know one of you guys out there are
My question is I don't wanna spend $447 or whatever amount of dollars for flash; however, I'm gonna need the 30 trial so if u pass the 30 day trial do u have to pay to continue using it or I can still use the trial for as much as i want but with less features????

Well first off you get all the features with the trial of the Macromedia Flash. Also if you can crack the trial you can have your own free illegal copy of flash.

Response to Flash or GIF animator? 2002-05-17 13:49:55

At 5/17/02 02:20 AM, FightingChocobo wrote: Hahahaha i know one of you guys out there are

Download KaZaa from download.com. With KaZaa you can download fullversion of Flash.... Just search with programs>flash