00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i need somone whose good with sound

661 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

hey im making a Flash animation and i need somone to insert the sound effects t my animation. Its based on metal, so i need a lot of metal and mechanical noises. It would rock if someone would help me with this animation, who ever does, ill put that person's name in the ending text and ill coinsider this as a "double person project" here is a link to what i have of the cartoon im almost finished, but its just to give you an idea. i hope you participate.

http://img184.echo.cx/my.php?image=metal9yy.swf

BBS Signature

Response to i need somone whose good with sound 2005-05-05 22:57:38

At 5/5/05 10:52 PM, almightyhans wrote: hey im making a Flash animation and i need somone to insert the sound effects t my animation. Its based on metal, so i need a lot of metal and mechanical noises. It would rock if someone would help me with this animation, who ever does, ill put that person's name in the ending text and ill coinsider this as a "double person project" here is a link to what i have of the cartoon im almost finished, but its just to give you an idea. i hope you participate.

http://img184.echo.cx/my.php?image=metal9yy.swf

That was awesome. :) You seem to be doing pretty well with the sound so far, I'm just wondering why you want someone else to finish it off.

Response to i need somone whose good with sound 2005-05-05 23:00:00

That was awesome. :) You seem to be doing pretty well with the sound so far, I'm just wondering why you want someone else to finish it off.

well i can't find any more sounds and ive seen people have really good metalic sounds so i need some help with that and i also would like to make a team work for this project, i dunno, try somthing different. why not? :D

BBS Signature

Response to i need somone whose good with sound 2005-05-05 23:12:41

ANYONE?!?! i need help!

BBS Signature

Response to i need somone whose good with sound 2005-05-05 23:12:59

Yo, i can help u out if u want allmightyhans :)

Response to i need somone whose good with sound 2005-05-05 23:20:32

At 5/5/05 11:12 PM, Ecko_Guy wrote: Yo, i can help u out if u want allmightyhans :)

HEY! i lived in Mcallen texas! i was born in brownsville, but i move alot..sry i just had to say that, i read your profile

BBS Signature

Response to i need somone whose good with sound 2005-05-05 23:24:33

Kool! Usually noone lives down here :(... N E ways, want me to help u?

Response to i need somone whose good with sound 2005-05-05 23:26:50

At 5/5/05 11:24 PM, Ecko_Guy wrote: Kool! Usually noone lives down here :(... N E ways, want me to help u?

yeah!

BBS Signature

Response to i need somone whose good with sound 2005-05-05 23:28:48

Ok, do u have MSN messenger or Yahoo! messenger? If so, wats ur mail so we can discuss it plz

Response to i need somone whose good with sound 2005-05-05 23:30:37

i wish i could help, but i'm doing a lot right now XD!