New Topic Respond to this Topic
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-05 07:28:47 Reply

At 9/3/09 08:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: So you're going to be living the dream tomorrow night then? Excellent.

Man, we had a great night. Alcohol, good music, and what better way to end it than with a bit of the in out in out. :D

We had to end the night early though, because we all had to be up at 8:30 - so we went home at about 4:30. After a few hours sleep we all got up to play a game of football with some more guys from work.

Let me tell you, i haven't played a game of football, or any sports really, and right now i'm knackered! I'm not fat, but i'm not exactly fit as i don't play much sports or anything, so it was quite tiring. None the less we all had a good time playing.

I think i'm gonna have a shower now and then a siesta for a few hours :)

At 9/4/09 09:09 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: So i got my Firearms license today.

Congrats.

I look like a stoned psychopath.

What, you mean you aren't?

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-05 16:24:28 Reply

At 9/3/09 08:12 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Hey guys? How's things?

Today, when something so good seem to come true for me, it turns out I got something wrong. I thought I got a 20p misprint coin today but when I got back home to tell my sister the good news, she pointed out that the date was on the front, so what I had wasn't a misprint. I was really disappointed to hear that, especially since this design made me think it was done incorrectly. Dunno if there's any left but I'll still keep on the lookout for a while.

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-05 18:29:54 Reply

At 9/5/09 04:24 PM, Bahamut wrote: Today, when something so good seem to come true for me, it turns out I got something wrong. I thought I got a 20p misprint

lol, that coin looks cool. I bet it's hard to get your hands on a real misprint, as there's gotta be so few of them in circulation. So if your one wasn't a misprint, and it's an actual coin design, what made you think it was a misprint?

Also, just got back from the cinema :D
We found a cinema sort of close by that does some films in English. Being here in spain 7 years i can speak Spanish now, and can understand a movie in Spanish, but it's just not the same as watching it in English, so it was a nice change to watch a film in the cinema in English again :)

We watched that new Adam Sandler movie - Funny people. Quite funny if you like his kinda stuff, which i do, so it was good!

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 05:49:17 Reply

The new design is indeed totally bad-ass.

BBS Signature
SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 06:20:31 Reply

Sigh, Twighlight. I refuse to read the books or watch the movies, so i guess ill never know what the hell is the big obsession with it, but this made me lol.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 06:31:10 Reply

So anyway art portal just got nerfed.

discuss

BBS Signature
SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 06:33:38 Reply

At 9/6/09 06:31 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: So anyway art portal just got nerfed.

discuss

Nerfed as in, everything got wiped except 2 users' works?

Well, i haven't been there for a while, so i wouldn't have a clue :3 I smell hackers, or maybe they're playing games with us.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 06:40:10 Reply

At 9/6/09 06:33 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Well, i haven't been there for a while, so i wouldn't have a clue :3 I smell hackers, or maybe they're playing games with us.

egoraptor and canas got phished. (website was www.nevvgrounds.com with two vs - go figure) Read all about it in general.

BBS Signature
SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 06:42:30 Reply

At 9/6/09 06:40 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/6/09 06:33 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Well, i haven't been there for a while, so i wouldn't have a clue :3 I smell hackers, or maybe they're playing games with us.
egoraptor and canas got phished. (website was www.nevvgrounds.com with two vs - go figure) Read all about it in general.

Holy crap, i so need to watch out for links like that now.

For those of you who don't go to General, there's the thread with all the info. Hopefully everything will be cleaned up by tomorrow.

Doomsday-One
Doomsday-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Programmer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 07:43:34 Reply

For any of you in contact with him, when Egoraptor returns, I'm sure he'll appreciate this.

Canas didn't have any, and hasn't been around for months apparantly

Everything that they do is a minor annoyance, so I'm not too concerned.

Plus, who would want to attack my account?

Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 08:27:25 Reply

At 9/6/09 05:49 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The new design is indeed totally bad-ass.

Ahhhh.....they all make up the badge. That is pretty cool. I miss the sterling coins!

At 9/6/09 06:20 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Sigh, Twighlight. I refuse to read the books or watch the movies, so i guess ill never know what the hell is the big obsession with it, but this made me lol.

Haha. That's great! I haven't seen it or read the books either, so i'm in the same shoes as you here XD

At 9/6/09 06:31 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: So anyway art portal just got nerfed.

discuss

Woah, that's crazy. These people really have alot of free time on their hands to go through so much trouble to get passwords and wreak havoc.

Hopefully i never get phished. I have NG as my homepage with my password on memory, so when i open firefox i'm already logged in. Aslong as i don't click any dodgy links....

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 10:13:22 Reply

At 9/5/09 06:29 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 9/5/09 04:24 PM, Bahamut wrote: Today, when something so good seem to come true for me, it turns out I got something wrong. I thought I got a 20p misprint
lol, that coin looks cool. I bet it's hard to get your hands on a real misprint, as there's gotta be so few of them in circulation. So if your one wasn't a misprint, and it's an actual coin design, what made you think it was a misprint?

Indeed, it's really hard to get a misprint coin and chances are, there's none left. What made me think it was a misprint was the edge going through the middle. I thought THAT was the mistake on the coin as if it was done sideways. Damn, if we still had the old designs, I wouldn't have been so confused. :P *sigh* Should have done more research beforehand.

At 9/6/09 06:20 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Sigh, Twighlight. I refuse to read the books or watch the movies, so i guess ill never know what the hell is the big obsession with it, but this made me lol.

Although I'm getting sick of hearing Twilight together (whether it be fanatics or haters), I found that picture rather amusing. :)

discuss

One word: DAMN! And out of the all the art mods, I'm really surprised the victim was Egoraptor.

Formerly Bahamut

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 11:42:18 Reply

Went to Crue Fest this weekend. In the order of appearance I watched Charm City Devils, Drowning Pool, Theory of a Deadman, Godsmack, and Motley Crue. I'd have to say Godsmack was by far the best and I'm still having problems hearing because they blew my ear drums out. Like before I'll share some pictures and I'll upload the videos that I took later for you guys to check out.

Godsmack getting some fire involved. :P

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-06 11:45:51 Reply

At 9/6/09 10:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: One word: DAMN! And out of the all the art mods, I'm really surprised the victim was Egoraptor.

Really? It wasn't a brute force or anything, it was just him being careless. He doesn't post much, so I have no idea how active he is at all, but I don't imagine he's the biggest community go-er... he's the perfect target, someone who's not aware of all the going ons.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-07 10:21:11 Reply

Just dropping by to say I'm still alive n shit.

Spending a lot of time away from my place lately... started seeing a girl which is why I haven't been around so much lately. I'm sure I'll be back properly at some point though.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-07 10:29:53 Reply

At 9/6/09 11:45 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/6/09 10:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: One word: DAMN! And out of the all the art mods, I'm really surprised the victim was Egoraptor.
Really? It wasn't a brute force or anything, it was just him being careless.

You're right. I read from Wade that it was phishing this time so it was definitely carelessness. Still, I would have expected someone like Egoraptor to be extremely cautious of anything but shit happens.

At 9/7/09 10:21 AM, NEVR wrote: Just dropping by to say I'm still alive n shit.

Hey, good to hear you're still around. :)

Spending a lot of time away from my place lately... started seeing a girl which is why I haven't been around so much lately.

I acknowledged this before when I was reading the comments and responses on your latest news post, but I want to say that's great.

Formerly Bahamut

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-07 13:25:56 Reply

At 9/6/09 11:45 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: He doesn't post much, so I have no idea how active he is at all, but I don't imagine he's the biggest community go-er... he's the perfect target, someone who's not aware of all the going ons.

We will win this, it's just a matter of time.

Also, why has scuzzfest manifested himself on your sig pic?

Why wasn't I invited :(

OLLIE! Missed you in London dude. For shame :(

Spending a lot of time away from my place lately... started seeing a girl which is why I haven't been around so much lately. I'm sure I'll be back properly at some point though.

Ah, so you could have brought a woman with you to the meet? I think the only person that didn't seem to appreciate that sentiment was AlmightyHans - he seemed to think that women are an alien specias to the internet and wouldn't really tolerate them. His loss.

Cricket season finished yesterday - lost to Coseley and as a result, we finished at the bottom of Division 3. I've had a better season with the ball, taking 5 wickets at an average of not very much (I'd settle for less than 10, to be honest) and let's not go on about my batting :P

I did take my first catch of the season yesterday though. It squirted out of my hands and then over my shoulder, but I managed to regain control and my smile before the ball hit the deck!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-07 18:49:41 Reply

Good to hear!

That's the best reason you could have for not being around! :)

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-07 19:23:18 Reply

At 9/7/09 01:25 PM, Coop83 wrote: Also, why has scuzzfest manifested himself on your sig pic?

Why wasn't I invited :(

If you take a look at scuzzfest's sig, you'll see a particularly handsome young man in all his glory.

(heres a topic made by him)

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-08 08:14:08 Reply

At 9/7/09 07:23 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/7/09 01:25 PM, Coop83 wrote: Also, why has scuzzfest manifested himself on your sig pic?
If you take a look at scuzzfest's sig, you'll see a particularly handsome young man in all his glory.

I sense a bandwagon coming up somewhere...

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-10 06:51:51 Reply

At 9/10/09 12:00 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: Temporary solution. No wonder people run to it. : ( 30something

Is something wrong? Or did you just get drunk? I personally don't feel like drinking if something bad happens to me, even if it will make me feel better for a while. I only drink to have a good time when i go out :)

Congrats on level up Coop!

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-10 07:45:25 Reply

At 9/10/09 06:51 AM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 9/10/09 12:00 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: Temporary solution. No wonder people run to it. : ( 30something
Is something wrong? Or did you just get drunk?

It sounded light-hearted like that, but you make it sound so sinister and foreboding...

Congrats on level up Coop!

Thanks - I look so sinister now, don't you think?

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-10 11:10:26 Reply

At 9/10/09 07:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks - I look so sinister now, don't you think?

I didn't realise it was you at first. I'm just so used to you being the sword! Congrats man!

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-10 11:35:21 Reply

I thought that was Father Dougal in his sig. That reminds me, I still need to see about my new sig idea.

At 9/10/09 07:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks - I look so sinister now, don't you think?

You mean you weren't before? But yeah, your new level is indeed awesome.

Formerly Bahamut

Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-10 19:06:13 Reply

Yeah, that level icon does look pretty menacing - but at the same time awesome. I did love the sword though.

At 9/10/09 11:35 AM, Bahamut wrote: That reminds me, I still need to see about my new sig idea.

What do you have in mind mate?

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-10 19:39:52 Reply

At 9/10/09 11:35 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/7/09 01:25 PM, Coop83 wrote: scuzzfest
I thought that was Father Dougal in his sig.

If there was ever a case for attending more newgrounds meets, it would be this.

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-11 07:47:46 Reply

At 9/10/09 07:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: If there was ever a case for attending more newgrounds meets, it would be this.

I thought it would have been to participate in the gay orgies :/

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-11 08:27:00 Reply

At 9/11/09 07:47 AM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 9/10/09 07:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: If there was ever a case for attending more newgrounds meets, it would be this.
I thought it would have been to participate in the gay orgies :/

So you don't mistake an innocent 16 year old with Ardal O'Hanlon.

The gay orgies are a close second though.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-11 18:27:29 Reply

At 9/10/09 07:06 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Yeah, that level icon does look pretty menacing - but at the same time awesome. I did love the sword though.

Although you still have a way away until the sword, I'm less than 50 days away from it and I can't wait until I get it. It's my favourite icon and quite possibly the best one to match with my name.

At 9/10/09 11:35 AM, Bahamut wrote: That reminds me, I still need to see about my new sig idea.
What do you have in mind mate?

Finally got the draft sig done for you. :)

At 9/10/09 07:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/7/09 01:25 PM, Coop83 wrote: scuzzfest
I thought that was Father Dougal in his sig.
If there was ever a case for attending more newgrounds meets, it would be this.

I'm afraid I don't know scuzzfest that well but NG meets would certainly be a good opportunity to talk to others I'm not so familiar with.

At 9/11/09 07:47 AM, Life-Stream wrote: I thought it would have been to participate in the gay orgies :/

Optional or mandatory?

Formerly Bahamut

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2009-09-11 18:37:39 Reply

You mean you weren't before?

I assumed that the sword looked imposing. I'm sure you'll understand when you get there :P

But yeah, your new level is indeed awesome.

Truly :)

At 9/11/09 06:27 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/11/09 07:47 AM, Life-Stream wrote: I thought it would have been to participate in the gay orgies :/
Optional or mandatory?

Well, it's pretty optional, but once Luis gets the baby oil out, you're pretty much stuck in the ball pit with the rest of us :P

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature