00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

knehzoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

764,733 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-15 05:22:14

At 11/15/07 12:30 AM, BareNakedMike wrote: That was so stupid I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not.

Wait, what was?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-15 06:09:44

At 11/14/07 04:23 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 11/13/07 06:03 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: *raises glass just a fraction*
Mornin´ to ya BBM. I knew you were a Londoner from before. You posted in my NG Map thread. Somewhere South London i believe?

Oh yes, well, just south of london, but close enough in that I'd count my self as a londoner. Not if I was talking to someone who lives in, say, central london, but to a foreigner, I'd say yes.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-15 09:03:45

Never lie to a woman

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his friends.

We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" " Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish.

But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?"

You'll love the answer...

The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box"

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-15 10:51:50

At 11/15/07 09:03 AM, Coop83 wrote: The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box"

i dun git it

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-15 11:38:17

At 11/15/07 10:51 AM, Twone wrote: i dun git it

The guy has been fishing. If he'd have been in his fishing box, as you tend to do when you go fishing, he would have seen his Blue Silk Pyjamas.

He didn't see them, his wife immediately knows he's been away for the weekend, shagging other women.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-15 11:44:56

At 11/15/07 10:51 AM, Twone wrote:
At 11/15/07 09:03 AM, Coop83 wrote: The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box"
i dun git it

He cheat his wife.
And I'm not talking about videogames...

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-15 12:46:59

That reminds me of the one with the silver spoon and the "i'm not saying you did steal it but the fact remains that since you've visited i have not seen the best silver ladle" and the "it is in your bed" thing.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-15 15:49:33

At 11/15/07 06:09 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Oh yes, well, just south of london, but close enough in that I'd count my self as a londoner. Not if I was talking to someone who lives in, say, central london, but to a foreigner, I'd say yes.

Well, i´m not exactly from central London, but i did used to live in London. A place called Cricklewood. It´s only about 10 minutes from Wembley. So do you travel into London alot?

At 11/15/07 09:03 AM, Coop83 wrote: Never lie to a woman

Lol, that was another food one!

At 11/15/07 10:51 AM, Twone wrote: i dun git it

-_-

At 11/15/07 12:46 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: That reminds me of the one with the silver spoon and the "i'm not saying you did steal it but the fact remains that since you've visited i have not seen the best silver ladle" and the "it is in your bed" thing.

Ya what now?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-15 17:48:05

At 11/15/07 03:49 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 11/15/07 06:09 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Oh yes, well, just south of london, but close enough in that I'd count my self as a londoner. Not if I was talking to someone who lives in, say, central london, but to a foreigner, I'd say yes.
Well, i´m not exactly from central London, but i did used to live in London. A place called Cricklewood. It´s only about 10 minutes from Wembley. So do you travel into London alot?

A fair amount, I often go out in London. My best friend's also in uni at imperial, near hyde park, so we often meet up and go gigging or clubbing or whatever.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-16 00:20:39

At 11/15/07 11:38 AM, Coop83 wrote: He didn't see them, his wife immediately knows he's been away for the weekend, shagging other women.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!

Hehe, that's a good one.

I got in trouble at school today, for throwing an apple at someone. It hit em real hard in the chest to. The fucker went and snitched on me and my mates, the teacher said we were going to have our parents called up and we were going to have a meeting, etc. So im there, innocent little kid who has never thrown an apple at anyone until that day, getting told i could be getting kicked out of school.

But who the fuck throws a handfull of kids out of school for throwing fucking fruit around the playground?

so far, the scumbag hasn't called my house, or my mother, i just don't know if he has called my father yet...oh well, goddamn scumbag of a teacher.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-16 11:06:40

At 11/16/07 12:20 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: I got in trouble at school today, for throwing an apple at someone. It hit em real hard in the chest to. The fucker went and snitched on me and my mates, the teacher said we were going to have our parents called up and we were going to have a meeting, etc. So im there, innocent little kid who has never thrown an apple at anyone until that day, getting told i could be getting kicked out of school.

I think the thing that got you in the most trouble wasn't the throwing of the fruit itself, but the fact that you decided it'd be a good idea to assault some kid who snitched on you. by targeting him you have shown you have questionable ability to think rationally or control your emotions.

when you're out of high school, and you try shit like that, you're going to jail. It may be fruit, but to physically harm another person because they did something you didn't like is really not a good way to show your frustration.

idle threats always work best...with sharp objects :)

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-16 12:21:36

At 11/16/07 12:06 PM, BareNakedMike wrote:
Yeah, thats why you need to become witty and good at come backs or insults. My dad is the master of come backs.

you should see my father and I argue, half the time it's just a contest to see who makes who laugh first

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-16 15:15:40

At 11/15/07 05:48 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: A fair amount, I often go out in London. My best friend's also in uni at imperial, near hyde park, so we often meet up and go gigging or clubbing or whatever.

My dad owns a car garage in Kensington, which is pretty close to Hyde Park, but i never really used to go down there. I was young when i lived in London (left when i was 16). I kinda miss it though, some things....like just being able to find whatever you want in the shops, and the amount of selection of food/drink and stuff like that. Where i live in Spain now there isn´t half the stuff as back home :(
Traffic is a nightmare though.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-16 22:24:12

At 11/15/07 05:16 PM, BareNakedMike wrote:
At 11/15/07 05:22 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 11/15/07 12:30 AM, BareNakedMike wrote: That was so stupid I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not.
Wait, what was?
Tom's news post. About laptops for starving kids in Africa lol

I think it was a sorry excuse for him trying to advertise for a new movie that sucks anyways.

It's kind of sad though.

Pretending that one is interested in such a matter.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-17 01:08:33

At 11/16/07 11:06 AM, Malachy wrote: the fact that you decided it'd be a good idea to assault some kid who snitched on you. by targeting him you have shown you have questionable ability to think rationally or control your emotions.

Oh but the teacher doesn't know of this 'fixing up' the kid is going to receive.

when you're out of high school, and you try shit like that, you're going to jail. It may be fruit, but to physically harm another person because they did something you didn't like is really not a good way to show your frustration.

Ok i think you may have this all the wrong way around...

Me and friends at one table, others at other table, we throw fruit and it goes everywhere, they fire back, it goes like that over the lunch period, everyone fine and happy and laughing, some guy gets hit in the head, more laughing and back an forth fruit throwing, we all decide to bombard them, mine hits the kid that got hit in the head, he gets pissy and goes to snitch. My mate decides it be best he gets his ass kicked.

Oh well, i served my detention today (go into school and help younger grade kids clean up the school, only there for 2 hours and i had my mates). And i was surprised my mother agreed with me and my mates at the kid that snitched being a pussy. Fair enough you get hit with a bit of fruit twice, but there really is no need to go and snitch on everyone for it. Besides, i have a great plan next time any teacher gets me in trouble =D

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-17 09:43:22

At 11/16/07 03:15 PM, Life-Stream wrote: My dad owns a car garage in Kensington

So, expat, eh? Your dad into organised crime or something?

*watches Sexy Beast*

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-17 10:21:17

At 11/16/07 03:15 PM, Life-Stream wrote: My dad owns a car garage in Kensington.

Speaking of cars. In my automotive class, I literally have to take off the dashboard and put it back with the right blots, nuts, and screws. I just gotta know where they go and where do I put them. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-17 13:14:39

At 11/17/07 10:21 AM, Seamonky wrote:
At 11/16/07 03:15 PM, Life-Stream wrote: My dad owns a car garage in Kensington.
Speaking of cars. In my automotive class, I literally have to take off the dashboard and put it back with the right blots, nuts, and screws. I just gotta know where they go and where do I put them. :/

Speaking of cars, why is it that everytime I get on NGBBSC&C we're always on the second page?

Why can't we be the epic crew that we are, and be on the front page everytime.?

Is it to much to ask for?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-17 13:46:48

At 11/17/07 09:43 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: So, expat, eh? Your dad into organised crime or something?

Lol, no, not quite, but i have to say we were well off. We had a fairly big house for our area, and our garden was the biggest in the whole are too, so when we sold it we got a fair sum of money ;) He still has his garage though, and his brother runs it now, so my dad still gets a monthly income without doing anything, the lucky bastard.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-17 15:01:09

This crew is rubbish it has no rules & no particular purpose.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-17 15:10:53

At 11/17/07 03:01 PM, Saint-Jesus wrote: This crew is rubbish it has no rules & no particular purpose.

Amen!

I hate this club sooo much!

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-17 17:01:44

Yeah, this thread is shit and should be locked.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-17 18:05:44

At 11/17/07 05:08 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: shit

What a shit way to describe such a rubbish thread, this should be locked immediately as nobody can propose a valid explanation for why this thread should be here. >: (

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-18 19:32:52

At 11/18/07 07:31 PM, Mendou wrote: New sig

Discuss.

Better than your other one. Did you make it yourself? if not who made it?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-18 22:16:44

I don't like the text. It needs a pixel stroke around it, I'd say, because it's too pale to work well with an outer glow.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-19 00:43:50

Hey guys, notice anything different.

Oh yeah, level up.

It took a while.

But it's not as great as reaching level 10 from level 9 like on the old layout.

I was sooo close.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-19 03:38:29

My older sisters hot friends are over, im playing Cannibal Corpse very loud, and i smell like shit.

I have also lost the feeling for depositing experience, someone bring it back pl0x.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-19 16:35:38

At 11/18/07 07:31 PM, Mendou wrote: New sig

Discuss.

I like it better than your last 2.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-19 17:56:41

At 11/19/07 04:05 PM, Mendou wrote: Kurofelis made it( Sig maker and new member of the anime club)

Don't you mean old memeber? He was around when I signed up there the first time I believe.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2007-11-20 15:21:43

Anyone care to comment on my basic new sig. UberKuri and RKiller(i think thats his alias) have the same one but which their username in the button.

just needed a change for a while.