00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Liljim in the US!

11,475 Views | 102 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 16:58:46

I completely forgot to mention that James (aka, liljim, NG back-end programming miracle-worker) would be flying over from England to visit! He arrived on Wednesday, April 20th and is here until May 2nd. We're working on making some good progress on major projects that have been talked about for a while now. More news on that later!

The agreement for the sale of the building was signed last week. The general inspection is this Wednesday, followed by a hazardous materials inspection if all goes well. Maybe then I'll post some pictures, which hopefully won't disappoint too many people expecting some 10 story golden tower! :)

I am also busting my balls on Dad 'n Me... Working out kinks, getting in some final polish. Could this game actually be released? MAYBE... JUST MAYBE...

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 16:59:38

i can dig it

Poop-Doop

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:00:14

Awesome, where exactly is James going?

Oklahoma, maybe?

HA FUCKING HA.

I hate Oklahoma >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:00:18

At 4/25/05 04:58 PM, TomFulp wrote: I am also busting my balls on Dad 'n Me... Working out kinks, getting in some final polish. Could this game actually be released? MAYBE... JUST MAYBE...

It better be. Don't make me come over there.

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:01:07

Cool. sounds good.

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:01:33

Great news all around. I'm sure there's lots of good things on the horizon for NG.

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:03:44

Hey Tom, take some pictures =)
And I'm still waiting for the pics of England, where are they??

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:03:58

Good news with the office. I wish you good luck and hurry with the pics >:)

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:05:58

Does James have a large english accent?

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:07:33

send james my love!

and i'm sure when youre done with it it will be 11 and half story building of silver!

btw, WHY DONT YOU FINISH PICO2 INSTEAD?!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:09:24

James has come to visit you guys a number of times before, has he not? Is it easier to get more work done with NG when James is right there for you guys to discuss things in a face-to-face situation, or is it just as easy sending e-mails to each other?

At 4/25/05 05:01 PM, NegativeONE wrote: Great news all around. I'm sure there's lots of good things on the horizon for NG.

//insert equally generic post here

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:10:13

did you gusy puff a little weed on april 20th?

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:11:22

At 4/25/05 05:09 PM, Star_Cleaver wrote: //insert equally generic post here

Yeah yeah. Like you're Mr. Personality :P

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:12:38

At 4/25/05 04:58 PM, TomFulp wrote: I completely forgot to mention that James (aka, liljim, NG back-end programming miracle-worker) would be flying over from England to visit! We're working on making some good progress on major projects that have been talked about for a while now.

Awesome! I can't wait for those projects!

More news on that later!

I hope it has to do with evolving Newgrounds. There are enough games and movies in the portal to be watched /played. =P

The agreement for the sale of the building was signed last week.

I hope all that ends up all fine.
Everything which can affect your work (To the better) and make the site better is good. =)

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:17:45

How long untill dad 'n' me is done?

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:19:04

I don't know if Newgrounds can handle another breakfast topic. :p
Why doesn't he just move? The NGHouse will be big enough.

*I hope the place passes inspection. But if it has rats they better be well behaved.
NO EXCEPTIONS.

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:27:23

Can you get James to show us his nipples?

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:29:56

At 4/25/05 04:58 PM, TomFulp wrote: We're working on making some good progress on major projects that have been talked about for a while now. More news on that later!

Text...search? Hey, I know I'm a dreamer. Let me dream.

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:33:41

At 4/25/05 04:58 PM, TomFulp wrote:
I am also busting my balls on Dad 'n Me... Working out kinks, getting in some final polish. Could this game actually be released? MAYBE... JUST MAYBE...

i know i might be a little slow on the times but whats this new game about??? this is the first ive heard about it and im feeling ever so happy and anxious at the same!
i must know! i need info plz!!!

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:35:04

Comming features !!! sounds promising.

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:35:21

At 4/25/05 05:29 PM, mighty_potato wrote:
At 4/25/05 04:58 PM, TomFulp wrote: We're working on making some good progress on major projects that have been talked about for a while now. More news on that later!

James already said he is not going to fix or make another text search engine.... his reasons were that only a hand full of people were using it and it took many resourses. Frankly I prefered the text search to the topic and user search.

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:35:41

At 4/25/05 05:29 PM, mighty_potato wrote:

i'm pretty sure thats permanently scrapped buddy

you have a better chance of waiting for them the bring back the old BBS layout and having the popularity back in profiles then having text search come back

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:44:18

Awesome, I've been looking forward to Dad'n'Me! From what I've seen in that old preview video from way back when, the code looks very solid, and the action frenzied and intense! Classic Fulp :D

Good job on the building!

I was never really here.

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 17:59:50

all sounds cool Tom glad you got the office can't wait until you spruce t up NG style.

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 18:01:58

At 4/25/05 04:58 PM, TomFulp wrote: I completely forgot to mention that James (aka, liljim, NG back-end programming miracle-worker) would be flying over from England to visit! He arrived on Wednesday, April 20th and is here until May 2nd. We're working on making some good progress on major projects that have been talked about for a while now. More news on that later!

Cool, I don't suppose you'd like to share some of these 'major projects' with us?

The agreement for the sale of the building was signed last week. The general inspection is this Wednesday, followed by a hazardous materials inspection if all goes well.

Sweet, I hope that all goes smoothly, Tom.

I hope you get it finished soon :)

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 18:03:29

oh so negrounds has a headquarters finally. you know theres going to be a lot of people visiting.

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 18:03:55

I Bet One Day You will have a Golden Tower, Tom.
That'l make NG an even bigger hit than it is now. You'l be on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. With all those stars n' Shit.

Scumbag Blues.

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 18:04:57

Tom, your leaving us all in suspense.

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 18:11:01

More info on Dad'n Me:
http://www.newgrounds.com/ngmag/alphas/alpha/323

This is an OLD video Dan made... The kids wear clothes now:
http://www.newgrounds.com/video/dadnme.mpeg

I just hope everyones' CPUs can handle it, it gets pretty intensive.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Liljim in the US! 2005-04-25 18:12:29

At 4/25/05 04:58 PM, TomFulp wrote::

The agreement for the sale of the building was signed last week. The general inspection is this Wednesday, followed by a hazardous materials inspection if all goes well. Maybe then I'll post some pictures, which hopefully won't disappoint too many people expecting some 10 story golden tower! :)

make sure you take pics of your hockey game on opening night in the office!!!! you all should also throw a CRAZY party to celebrate the new office, and invite all ng ppl that can make it, im sure you could raise a few bucks through this as well as spend the night with some of your greatest fans!!

awesome!!! iv really been looking forward to this for a while now, it sounds really tight!!