00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HighLlama just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Joint

43,834 Views | 561 Replies

Response to Audio Joint 2005-09-24 09:56:52

what is it? as in msn instant messanger, im darkscathe@hotmail.com talk to ya if ya want to soon

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-11 13:56:46

Heh, I was going around checking out what I have been missing here at NG and find this old thing still going on. :P

Hows everyone?

Ive stopped making music for a bit, working on my Java; but I should be making a song within a few months.

Anything I should know thats been going on?

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-11 13:58:53

At 10/11/05 01:56 PM, mineworker wrote: Heh, I was going around checking out what I have been missing here at NG and find this old thing still going on. :P

Hows everyone?

Ive stopped making music for a bit, working on my Java; but I should be making a song within a few months.

no...not really...
bore bastard is still spamming....
people are still complaining about how electronic is still the most wanted genre in the AP...

you know
the usual

I'm Zenon. Stop giving me those weird looks when I have a different name :'(

And I'm submitting music on THIS account now! Check it out instead of on "ZENON" :O

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-11 14:11:45

Well of course no one will want your music unless you make at least one electronica song :P

stupid spammers.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-12 04:39:47

At 10/11/05 02:11 PM, mineworker wrote: Well of course no one will want your music unless you make at least one electronica song :P

Why?

Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-12 17:27:42

At 10/11/05 01:56 PM, mineworker wrote: Heh, I was going around checking out what I have been missing here at NG and find this old thing still going on. :P

Hows everyone?

Whew, I haven't been here in a while either. I guess it doesn't help that I have a reading intensive class and a writing intensive class... I hate college. So how have you all been?

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-12 19:31:45

Hey everyone... I dunno if I hafta join or not, but Ill be here to check out other peoples audio.... Feel free to check out my stuff (click the link in my sig)

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-14 14:09:03

hey all banging new track up: http://www.mixposure..ong.php?songid=17437

Nexus: 1. a means of connection; tie; link.

Nexus: 2. a connected series or group.

Nexus: 3. the core or center, as of a matter or situation.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-14 20:33:21

Hey I was thinking on getting a mic so I could submit guitar songs anyone have any tips on what to buy?

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-19 00:17:17

well... thanks to school and work (fucking midterms), I've been in a sort of a creative bind. So far I have a couple of templates in the Music Generator that I know need to be lined in to the computer for further mixing, but it's gonna be a long while before I submit anything again. So in the meantime, be sure to give my audio some needed attention. I've played most of them out to my friends and they thought they were really cool. I've made a list of recommendations:

Abscence of Finality
Desperation
Haste
eEv0e
Fight Zone
Leviathan's Wrath
and Sunrise (both versions)

I'll still be around to provide feedback whenever I can, but it won't be much. Maybe in a couple of weeks, if I'm lucky enough-_-'''

support the up and comers^_^
peace out
-SD-

Die...

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-19 05:17:02

At 10/14/05 08:33 PM, -repent- wrote: Hey I was thinking on getting a mic so I could submit guitar songs anyone have any tips on what to buy?

If you get a B.L.U.E. Snowball condenser mic you can plug it straight into your computer via USB. First ever mic that lets you do that. It's BAS ADD...I mnea, BAD ASS. I got one :) Very clear. It also has three different switch positions. One lowers th output so loud signals don't become distorted, PERFECT for guitar. Did I mention it connects via USB? No fucking Pre-amp or any of that shit. it's like a gigantic fucking webcam is what it looks like, lol. A SNOWBALL.

At 10/18/05 09:30 PM, Chronamut wrote:
I want my music to be used in games now so I'm gonan try and be more serious

Kick ass. What's your next step?

------------------------------------------
----------------------------
I want to thank everyone who helped get my song, "Shit In My Pants" on the weekly favorites!

Audio Joint

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-19 11:38:23

A few new submissions this past week from the Final Fantasy series:
MY AUDIO.

Hey guys -- I forgot about this thread. Should we be advertising new submissions in "Audio Advertisements", "Audio Joint", or both? I'll probably do both from now on (reviews and votes are pretty damn scarce 'round here).

Please be kind and constructive, if not blatantly flattering. (Though, I can't complain -- you guys have been awesome so far to my audio stuff, with the exception of the 0-voters, which are a given). More stuff to come soon after an upcoming busy two weeks of application nightmares.

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-19 14:39:06

At 10/11/05 01:58 PM, Z3N0N wrote:
no...not really...
bore bastard is still spamming....

I'll take offense for him.

His name is GOREbastard, not BOREbastard, you think fuckers like that play guitar like satan to bore the shit out of some poor sap? Get it right next time or Gorebastard will be forced to reign his flame of destiny upon your tiny, weak soul.

Alright, that's really all I've got for now.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-20 04:41:27

Chlorophyll? More like BOREaphyll! hHAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAhaHAHA

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-22 20:06:42

http://www.newground..917347&sub=34758

Orchesteral remake of Lon Lon ranch from ocarina of time. Reviews/votes greatly recieved :-)

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-22 20:10:18

audio joint is cool...for the well known music artists.

SERVING THE CAUSE

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-22 20:29:16

and for those wanting to get more well known.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-22 20:32:39

nah...i dunno....ng audio area's been a desert for a long time now.....it only gets to crowdy on the top 5's day.........

SERVING THE CAUSE

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-22 20:38:30

Theres a few regulars.

Me, Flamemesial, gorebastard, somtimes chronanut (sp?), but yeah apart from that its a ghost town.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-22 20:40:41

At 10/22/05 08:38 PM, Khuskan wrote: Theres a few regulars.

Me, Flamemesial, gorebastard, somtimes chronanut (sp?), but yeah apart from that its a ghost town.

yea..and there are some days that ppl only submits audio when others disappear of the first page without a download.......

SERVING THE CAUSE

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-23 02:55:50

Boo.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-23 10:27:30

I consider myself a ghost

Developer by day; Deviant by night

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-23 13:08:41

At 10/23/05 10:27 AM, RyeGuyHead wrote:

I consider myself a ghost

Havnt seen you about for a while :\ How's it hanging?

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-23 23:16:49

"parkinglot crunk."
idm/dnb/experimental/videogamelove<3

listen to the WHOLE THING! :D

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-25 02:51:56

Does my face look funny?

Audio Joint

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-25 03:36:21

Am I not a regular?!?!?

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-27 17:46:43

At 10/27/05 10:23 AM, Chronamut wrote: ya I dont post as much as I used to but I'm starting to regularly again - i do have a massive amount of sogns tho - seems people are never happy..

neways

*+*+(Dark Omen)+*+*

another post-apocalyptic incarnation for you all to enjoy - tell me what you think!

hey mr chrona, long time no speak, hope u r cool.

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-28 12:24:03

I will forever now be a regular or even better a re-regular, with the strength of one man or a diseased lion, and the typing skills of a stripe-less zebra, or even better a re-zebra ohhhhooo, man everything should have re- in front of it, it'll make this world better or wait, RE-BETTER!!!

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-28 12:55:17

Well then here is a new track made within an hour of my vision going blurry, the scent of Jerry, the evil supervisor, hangs thick in this section of my office. That son of a bitch. Oh yea here to begin the "Synthesizing of a Montrosity - The RE-ZELDA"

Once You Enter This Click on the Re-ZELDA song, It Will Blow Your Mind

Response to Audio Joint 2005-10-28 16:12:12

At 10/28/05 03:59 PM, Chronamut wrote: ze folder - it is EMPTY!

really?...hmph, i suppose even the might of a yahoo briefcase cannot contain the montrosity of synthesis - the re-zelda...but hmph it should work i clicked it and found it fine, did you go to the my music thingy thang...