LOLNAEMEVAR

xcloudx
xcloudx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 1st, 2005 @ 01:27 PM

At 5/1/05 04:32 AM, Ironballs16 wrote: have seen a LOT of different furtypes. slugs

Slugs? wow thats a new one to me.

derp

Makaio
Makaio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 1st, 2005 @ 01:28 PM

OUT OF THE FORREST AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*falls of chair laughing*

holy shit dude that cracked me up,i still dont understand what the attraction is?
unless there rising zoophiles?are furries into beastiality?

xcloudx
xcloudx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 1st, 2005 @ 02:46 PM

At 5/1/05 01:28 PM, XXXMATTXXX wrote: are furries into beastiality?

Read my earlier post.
No, or atleast 1% of furries are to my knowlage.

derp

Ironballs16
Ironballs16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 9th, 2005 @ 09:08 PM

Well as I said before, for some people, furries are a way to Roleplay, much like D&D and the like, while for others, it's more a way of life and lifestyle. As for the hippo question... it really all depends on artist portrayal, and although I probably wouldn't find it hot, someone who likes bbw's and the like may very well enjoy seeing it. All of this is a matter of taste, some people enjoy it, some people don't. Some very realistic Furry art (of anthropomorphics, the human build/animal features type of fursona) can be found at www.darknatasha.com .

Jacob-L-Reed
Jacob-L-Reed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 9th, 2005 @ 10:36 PM

whoa.. the first link to the Information dtat base of knowledge was ex-ten-sive. So much so that i was found mysefl drawn into it and couldnt truly tear myself away...

So sure so that if my house bernt down I'd have to get 3rd degree burns just to pulls myself away... and even then i thnk i'd be fighting to ge tthe computer out with me to finish up the reading.

and i'll have to agree with some of the eariler posts... most of today's 'reality' shows or 'reality-based sit-com fakie shows' are really begingn to put everything else down sense 'color' (white, black, asian, etc.) are such a touchy subject... they gotta hjave somethign else to bash on.

I myself find myself drawn to the wolven aspect of this. So much so that I have given some (not alot) thought to getting some tooth implants, making my caniens sharper and pointer. Also, I'm not sure everyone does this but i'm a big fan of the whole 'no-shoes' thing. I dotn see the point to them half the time. walking around the house... going outside... taking a run.... playing sports... things of that nature should be played with no shoes.. makes things more fun. I figure if we didnt have nice pretty littel shows to protect or little whinny feet then it would take care of two huge problems- 1. foot pain from shoes that dont fit right and 2. cleaniness of the outside condtions... no shoes means you'd think twice before chuckin' that glass bottle out... maybe picking up alittle yourself.

I'm not so sure about dressing up myself in a get up such as a wolf or the giant Bugs Bunny outifts, but I do have to say that the mere thought of seeing a woman with a tail and a set of little fox/kitten/wolfen ears is pretty stimulating.

I really hope that this doesnt close down.. an awsome place to chat and discuss this topic... Love it love it love it

xcloudx
xcloudx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 11th, 2005 @ 05:39 PM

At 5/9/05 09:08 PM, Ironballs16 wrote: www.darknatasha.com .

Wow that artist is really really good. I havnt seen a realistic artist so good for a while. I mostly see the cartoony stuff.

At 5/9/05 10:36 PM, Jacob_L_Reed wrote:

I'm not sure everyone does this but i'm a big fan of the whole 'no-shoes' thing.

Im for the nofootwear thing, sorta. I never ever wear socks, and will never wear shoes unless i have to go out somewhere where i really need to wear them.

derp

Ifer
Ifer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 15th, 2005 @ 02:26 PM

At 4/25/05 03:46 PM, Lost_Chances wrote: only in america..... you have "furries" and we have nudists......you have george bush.....we have tony "ass kisser" blair.....better off here than there!!

Just want to point out that there are both furries and nudists in america, as well as Canada. I, myself, am both, as well as Canadian. So it's not just a location thing. Especially since there are furries worldwide.

At 4/27/05 01:04 PM, -Aquacid- wrote: i would like to know what is so fun about animal fetishes. its just one step closer to beastiality.

Some people like bestiality, too. And remember that not all furries have animal fetishes. Most of us don't, it's only a few of them, it's just a stereotype, really.

At 4/28/05 08:48 AM, Enoll wrote: Those crime shows give all subcultures a bad name from vampire people to gays.

That's so true. It's disgusting, all the propaganda that you see on television, that most people just accept as true.

I wonder why everyone chooses to be a dog, cat or fox?

I think they're most popular because they are very common, well-known animals.

I've only ever seen afew other animals liek dragons, skunks, bears & scalies.

If you frequent more than a few furry forums, you will eventually find that there are a lot more. Also, there are some forums that are specific to certain species, especially herps and avians (reptiles and birds). I myself am a dragon :)

At 5/1/05 12:26 PM, KefkaTheThird wrote: huh ,I act like what seems to be a furrie i.e I ravidly enjoy being petted (not there if thats what youre thinking) I drink with my tongue alot ,I am not above digging a hole for a pillow and sleeping on the ground (during the day,I'm nocturnal when I have a choice) nothing is more comftorable then being in a real dogpile with my dogs and sleeping when it's cold ,But I don't do it in sex so would I be considered furry (I don't want to join I've just always wondered)

Yes, you would be considered a furry. Most furries don't go into the sexual aspect at all.

As for the no shoes thing, I'm all for that, too. They're so uncomfortable :S I personally enjoy walking digitigrade/digigrade (on tip toes), and find it quite unnatural to walk on my heel. It's wierd, though, because this has resulted in the pad of my foot being thicker than the pad of my heel, so it's even MORE uncomfortable to wear shoes. For an upcoming convention, I'm actually trying to make some digigrade shoes that I can wear. Hopefully that'll work :)

Edward-Lapine
Edward-Lapine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 15th, 2005 @ 03:10 PM

Heh, concerning the shoes thing? I never really did like shoes... I HATE socks... but yeah, I like being bare footed. ^.^

But yeah, I suppose I'm a furry... a rabbit furry at that. The reason why most furries are foxes, wolves, big cat varieties, etc. are just because well... they're considered "cool" species I suppose. You don't see many guys (HARDLY any straight guys) who are rabbit furries... most are girls.

But hmm, I'd be careful making a furry thread on this board... I'm suprised it isn't flooded with flames... but the bestiality subject has been arising here.

Ifer
Ifer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 15th, 2005 @ 03:42 PM

At 5/15/05 03:10 PM, Edward_Lapine wrote: But hmm, I'd be careful making a furry thread on this board... I'm suprised it isn't flooded with flames... but the bestiality subject has been arising here.

True, but this thread has been here for almost a month, and hasn't been bombarded yet, so I suppose we're just lucky =^-^=

xcloudx
xcloudx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 18th, 2005 @ 04:19 AM

At 5/15/05 03:42 PM, Ifer wrote: True, but this thread has been here for almost a month, and hasn't been bombarded yet, so I suppose we're just lucky =^-^=

I guess so :)

derp

xcloudx
xcloudx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 19th, 2005 @ 08:14 PM

I was just thinking, doesnt one els find it wierd that like all furs enjoy playing DDR? including myself.
O_o

derp

Enoll
Enoll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Writer
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 19th, 2005 @ 11:10 PM

At 5/19/05 08:14 PM, xcloudx wrote: I was just thinking, doesnt one els find it wierd that like all furs enjoy playing DDR?

Only the younger ones I find.
I suck at DDR, no foot-eye cordination.

Can I have a link to acouple of these forums that you people have been talking about?

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

xcloudx
xcloudx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. May. 21st, 2005 @ 09:36 AM

At 5/19/05 11:10 PM, Enoll wrote:
At 5/19/05 08:14 PM, xcloudx wrote: I was just thinking, doesnt one els find it wierd that like all furs enjoy playing DDR?
Only the younger ones I find.
I suck at DDR, no foot-eye cordination.

Foot-eye co-ordination? haha havnt heard that before

Can I have a link to acouple of these forums that you people have been talking about?

I goto this one .

I had a look at that yiffy.net and it looks like its forum are mostly revolved around sex (well no suprise really cuz of that url)

derp

xcloudx
xcloudx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 1st, 2005 @ 06:23 AM

I think this thread needs a bump. *bump*

derp

Ironballs16
Ironballs16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 7th, 2005 @ 03:47 AM

Ah, sorry for the long wait. Home for the summer, and this comp is HORRIBLE with cookies and the like (I can't even watch FLASH b/c of the firewall settings... ugh). At any rate, I'm liking some of the points raised up here. The no shoes thing... well, if I wasn't worried about stepping in the feces of the animals on the farm, I very well might (or the gravel driveway... that kinda hurts too). I'm thinking that either this forum's been overlooked by the flamers, or that my little prayer (see directly after this post) is actually working :-D. I honestly wouldn't mind someone saying something contradictory, so long as they keep it respectful. That's why I'm quite pleased with how everyone here's conducted themselves so far, no matter what the subject matter. And to be quite honest, part of why I got involved in furry-dom was a girl that I'd met online in Yahoo from Canada, and have now been "mated" to for about 8 months. I think I'm kind of trying to find exactly what I'd be, but I've a feeling that I'd be a large cat, but not due to the "cool" factor (though that might be a tiny part of it). It'd be more the fact that I'm largely independent and dominant, much like a tiger or lion male is in the wild (actually, the first char I had on Yahoo was a Siberian Tiger with the black and white stripes... till he got barbecued by a dragon). Anyhow, I'd like to thank all of you for being so supportive of one another in this forum, and freely answering the questions. And by the by: the girl from Canada might be dressing up as Felicia (the cat-girl who's actually a NUN in the nintendo fighting games, but is made to be... well, compromised, to put it lightly), and might send me a picture... gotta love the catgirls! :-D And one more thing: If any of you want to contact me on Yahoo or something, my SN is Yiffybunnyman, Runitezebra, or Steel14589 (and the Yiffybunnyman SN is proof that there ARE male rabbit furries out there :-P). Have a safe and happy summer everyone!

Ironballs16
Ironballs16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 7th, 2005 @ 03:54 AM

Oh; almost forgot to mention this one that just occurred to me as to what MAY be part of the reason furrydom is looked down upon so fiercely: The extremists are the most noticeable, as well as the high amount of gay/lesbian/bisexual sexual orientations within furrydom. Considering who's in control of the US government right now, the latter should not surprise ANYone, and as to the former, if I recall rightly, most of the fursuiters enjoy yiffing at FurCons (not in the main foyer, thankfully), but this kind of "deviant sexual behavior" is also probably part of why furries aren't widely accepted.

Interesting fact: On one of the crime shows (not sure if it was CSI or Law and Order or what), they found a man dead in his home with a sheep... the only way that the network would allow them to air that episode with that sheep (implied beastiality there) was if the sheep was wearing a PINK RIBBON. Kind of sad how homophobic most people can be.

DARKF0X
DARKF0X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 13th, 2005 @ 06:46 PM

I was pretty surprised to find this club on NG as theres not much flash involving furries. Anyway, I wanted to bring up the fact that many people think girls with cat ears are hawt don't really consider themselves furries. I think they are (to an extent). What do you guys think?

<deleted>
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 13th, 2005 @ 07:03 PM

rawr

Ironballs16
Ironballs16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 15th, 2005 @ 08:06 AM

Well, as for Nekos (the girls with cat-ears and/or tails)... that's kind of an iffy area. They could be partially classified as furries, but not fully. They still have the human body-hair and the like instead of fur, save for on the two new extremities. Not to mention: Lack of fur = not a furry. At least that's my view.

xcloudx
xcloudx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 19th, 2005 @ 06:28 PM

At 6/7/05 03:54 AM, Ironballs16 wrote: if I recall rightly, most of the fursuiters enjoy yiffing at FurCons (not in the main foyer, thankfully), but this kind of "deviant sexual behavior" is also probably part of why furries aren't widely accepted.

Haha, well it would be a bit awkward if they yiffed in the main room haha.

the sheep was wearing a PINK RIBBON. Kind of sad how homophobic most people can be.

Oh god, now that is just pethetic. Cuz it was wearing pink?? i mean... cmon!

derp

bbeastieboy
bbeastieboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 19th, 2005 @ 09:35 PM

uhhh....what??
is a furry someone who likes anime animals? or is a furry someone who wears cat 'accessories' and acts like animals.
sorry, i might even get banned off this but this is retarded

DARKF0X
DARKF0X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 19th, 2005 @ 11:29 PM

I guess that's true that they aren't covered in fur. But then what about animals like birds? I know reptiles are "scaleys" but how do anthro' birds fit in?

xcloudx
xcloudx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 20th, 2005 @ 01:51 PM

At 6/19/05 11:29 PM, DARKF0X wrote: I guess that's true that they aren't covered in fur. But then what about animals like birds? I know reptiles are "scaleys" but how do anthro' birds fit in?

Hmm, im not sure about that. Featheries? hehe

derp

The-Fwapper
The-Fwapper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Jun. 20th, 2005 @ 01:59 PM

not curious but what the waffle - i'm here

Ironballs16
Ironballs16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Aug. 21st, 2005 @ 12:22 PM

Figured this is overdue for a bump, so *BUMP*!

gambit-boi
gambit-boi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Sep. 3rd, 2005 @ 03:12 PM

while i'm not a furry i do find alot of furry stuff hot.

i first heard about furs from that Vanity Fair article, which made it sound quite creepy. but after hunting around on-line and talking to some furries, i let my guard down and now find the stuff pretty neat.

and the furs on NG all seem to be these really nice, bright guys and gals, which rocks.

Hierophant
Hierophant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Sep. 3rd, 2005 @ 03:45 PM

Hooray for furry!

I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature
kingofwolves
kingofwolves
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Sep. 7th, 2005 @ 06:41 PM

wow! I didn't know there was a furry crew here count me in!

Furry fans! Look here if curious.

BFU-Gunslinger
BFU-Gunslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Furry fans! Look here if curious. Sep. 7th, 2005 @ 10:47 PM

Hiya my names Chris I'm a neko ^^ and well uhh I<3 yiffing ^^