New Topic Respond to this Topic
DaylightsEnd
DaylightsEnd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 03:04:23 Reply

If someone can give me the children's song "lullaby and goodnight", the one that sounds like it's played on a musicbox, dude, that will totally help me out. I'm trying to record a new song I've written, called "The Sandman", and I need that song so I can have it as an intro to this going to be heavy-ass song. But I can't do it unless I have this song, and I've looked EVERYWHERE!

Sig by: Exige2009, DaylightsEnd
Check this site out: ZOOST

BBS Signature
AGH
AGH
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 03:14:06 Reply

At 4/16/05 03:04 AM, DaylightsEnd wrote: If someone can give me the children's song "lullaby and goodnight", the one that sounds like it's played on a musicbox, dude, that will totally help me out. I'm trying to record a new song I've written, called "The Sandman", and I need that song so I can have it as an intro to this going to be heavy-ass song. But I can't do it unless I have this song, and I've looked EVERYWHERE!

Well, the song was written by Johannes Brahms, you could always go to a music store and purchase his cd.

DaylightsEnd
DaylightsEnd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 03:19:02 Reply

I've checked out the Brahm's version of the song, but it's not the version I'm looking for though. I need the version that sounds like it is being played by a music box. But if nothing else, I guess I could use Brahm's. Hey thanx for looking man, i appreciate it.

BBS Signature
jake3rings
jake3rings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 03:21:37 Reply

lars ulrich you are gay... thanks for single handedly bein a bitch and shuttin down napster... keep your crappy metallica songs to yourself

Vance
Vance
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 03:25:40 Reply

At 4/16/05 03:21 AM, jake3rings wrote: lars ulrich you are gay... thanks for single handedly bein a bitch and shuttin down napster... keep your crappy metallica songs to yourself

Solution:

www.Limewire.com

DaylightsEnd
DaylightsEnd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 03:26:41 Reply

At 4/16/05 03:21 AM, jake3rings wrote: lars ulrich you are gay... thanks for single handedly bein a bitch and shuttin down napster... keep your crappy metallica songs to yourself

(I don't know what the fuck you're talking about) Thank you very much to TurboXat for e-mailing me the midi of the exact version I was looking for. I have the music box version, and will now be recording very soon. Make sure and keep an eye out for "The Sandman" on the metal page in a few weeks. Thanx to all that helped look.

BBS Signature
jake3rings
jake3rings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 03:29:36 Reply

have you ever thought about actually makin a song instead of rippin something off? fuckin lazy shitty audio portal pirate music... this is why i dont go to the audio portal... i hope your enter sandman remix is better than most of the crap

DaylightsEnd
DaylightsEnd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 03:44:01 Reply

hey shit-head, it's not a fuckin remix. If you actually read the first part of this topic, it's going to be used as an intro, a fucking sound clip is all. And of course all credit for the lullaby part will go to the actual author of that part. The rest of the fucking song is all mine, all original, just like all of my other shit. It's not like I'm the first one to use a sound clip in a song before.

BBS Signature
AGH
AGH
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 04:01:07 Reply

At 4/16/05 03:44 AM, DaylightsEnd wrote: hey shit-head, it's not a fuckin remix. If you actually read the first part of this topic, it's going to be used as an intro, a fucking sound clip is all. And of course all credit for the lullaby part will go to the actual author of that part. The rest of the fucking song is all mine, all original, just like all of my other shit. It's not like I'm the first one to use a sound clip in a song before.

Sampling... a tricky thing. You should check out this thread from the Audio Forum before you submit the song [link] as I'm not sure that they will allow it through with the sample.

DaylightsEnd
DaylightsEnd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to If someone can find me... 2005-04-16 04:17:32 Reply

Hey thanx for the link to the info. I've read through it, and to me it seems like it should be fine because one, it's actually taken from a child's toy, two Brahm has been dead for awhile, a long while, so any copyrighted material is now void (copyrights end 30 years after artist's death) and his music was written and composed in Germany a few hundred years ago, so luckily for my case, the song can be used by any persons, I think that's why so many different childrens toys, and soundtracks have the song. But if for some reason NG has a problem with it being on the site anyways, I'll just have to post it on my band-site and strictly play it live then, or just cut out the Sample on the NG version. Thank you very much though for the Aduio rules link. I really learned a lot from it. :o)

BBS Signature