Respond to this Topic
FatcoreMuskOX
FatcoreMuskOX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 10:26:35 Reply

We could sell blood and semen. . . We could play dodgeball!

Tequilaturtle07
Tequilaturtle07
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 11:59:42 Reply

Yo Tom i belive in you bro keep it up... Dont stop

Tequilaturtle07
Tequilaturtle07
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 12:05:37 Reply

But Honestly Tom Thats.. some wicked bs.. those bastards dont know who they are rejecting. For christ saskes your the king!
Fuck there shit up b

Dave

www.zorpia.com/tequilaturtle07

DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 12:32:36 Reply

come on mate buy the building like u no u want to. it would be perfect for a newgrounds office and to quote u a place to call home. forget about the money (u cant take it with u) and make millions of newgrounds fans happy BUY IT !!!!!

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature
Jokemonky
Jokemonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 12:49:24 Reply

To tom,
I know this isn't to do with your post, but i think you should know. I have found a movie on a site which i think they stole. IT EVEN HAS THE NEWGROUNDS LOADER! if you want to know the address, here it is: http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/finalfantasygilquest_movie.php

SLiDE-NL
SLiDE-NL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 12:51:51 Reply

steal, maime, kill, buy, go for it! >.<

BBS Signature
Zeeno
Zeeno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 13:36:24 Reply

Man, that frickin rocks! *In a funny kind of way* ?_?

I'd say bid-up, but there's no point in moving into a building just because the oppertunity has come along.
There's a much bigger, better located building out there somewhere!

Dukeonurshoe
Dukeonurshoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 14:18:29 Reply

tom if this building is a good location for you and you like it then i say up the bidding, and if you need more money from the ng community then i think you should have a donate box thing come up, and if ppl donate you should put a permanent thing in their profiles saying that they helped contribute to the office and newgrounds. This is just to give ppl a little bit more incentive to donate. I mean even if ppl give like 5-10 bucks a piece i know you will raise enough money and i would def contribute to the cause of getting a ng office

zero12o
zero12o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 15:03:49 Reply

HI.... okay then heres a solution just blow up both buildings and that will make everybody happy!
Nah ... I'm just kidding but its a shame to tear down a good buliding for a parking lot.
besides they can always bulid one of those tower garages you know the one it takes a half an hour to find a parking spot.
hahahhahahahaha..... to tell you the truth its really your decision if you want it or not if it was me though i'll take it and be guilt free and tell the others guys" well too bad thats america for you" anyways good luck just take it easy and do what you want to do nobody is gonna hold it aganist you anyways

elfmaiden38
elfmaiden38
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 15:37:36 Reply

I think you should raise your bid. Who wants to sit around in their basement or garage all the time tinkering with their site. Come on...you guys need your own building. You could start like a donation thing or something on the site to help raise funds if you needed it. You can't just let that company make more parking spaces. Like you said, it is a perfectly fine building. Why tear it down to put cars there? They will find somewhere else to put their vehicles.

evillandmonster
evillandmonster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 15:42:43 Reply

seriously, it's a shame newgrounds is far more important than fealings or a cars place, buy the building and moon the rival company

Mr-Own
Mr-Own
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 17:00:09 Reply

At 4/15/05 06:52 PM, TomFulp wrote:

Go for it, i say buy it.

SpeedyPac
SpeedyPac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 17:29:40 Reply

I'm willing to organize some form of event to raise money for the NG office if you are interested. I think people all over the country should join in doing this!

JamesMaul
JamesMaul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 17:49:04 Reply

Hell yes! Get it, Tom, get it! Just for the big Newgrounds sign!

fizz-man
fizz-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 18:06:58 Reply

im no expert on this but i think u should buy the building before the other company makes another offer and u have to see a flat peice of ground where u could have had your own office. and if u do buy it renovate bit by bit so u dont go bankrupt

Steve84
Steve84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 19:14:36 Reply

Tom you sould by now before the company makes another offer beforre it's to late

AgainstMe
AgainstMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 19:33:29 Reply

At 4/18/05 12:49 PM, Jokemonky wrote: To tom,
I know this isn't to do with your post, but i think you should know. I have found a movie on a site which i think they stole. IT EVEN HAS THE NEWGROUNDS LOADER! if you want to know the address, here it is: http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/finalfantasygilquest_movie.php

you must be new to the internet.... Welcome aboard!
The contents of the portal are not owned by newgrounds.. it is a collection or work from private animators around the world... most of the movies found on the newgrounds portal will be found somewhere else as well... it isn't stealing, it isn't anything

just take a deep breath.. and relax... and "kill the Malaysian prime minister"

Redface
Redface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 19:40:36 Reply

go for it, tom! not only will newgroungs have a permanent headquaters, but you'll also be giveing big business a big kick in the balls!

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature
LoudAnnoyingCanuck
LoudAnnoyingCanuck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 19:44:05 Reply

Simple, raise your offer. Newgrounds is your baby, your dream, and something that provides joy to people from england to canada. Besides you saaid it your self if you stand idly by and let somebody else buy that property then your going to regret it for quite a while. Newgrounds deserves it, you deserve it, and of course so does everyone who goes here and supports NG.

BBS Signature
Bloo-dragin
Bloo-dragin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 21:09:18 Reply

Tom, buy the building just so you dont have to stand by and watch people park their cars. how many stories is this building??

William-Thorne
William-Thorne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 21:12:54 Reply

"so I'll just have to sleep on it"
Dude definately try and get it there is nothing better then tickin off some name brand company plus it would be great for NG to finally have a home.

Phyle
Phyle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 21:45:10 Reply

Hey Tom,

Find another spot! First of all, it may be tricks from the owner to sell it at a higher price. (lies about the neighbouring company who wants to build parking)
Seconds : IF it is true, and you'll get it, the neighbour will hate you till the end of days....but umm...maybe you could buy it first and then sell it for twice the price to the neighbour?!? :- /
hehehe

About the 'what if'-driving by : screw that! There is no "IF"!
Fin a good spot for NG OFFICE! good luck with it!
Keep up the good work!
greetings

SherbetBoy
SherbetBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 22:46:15 Reply

I think that you should do it. it would be a wise investment for the furture. ive been visiting NG since i was 10, and have been watching it grow and grow. When i get out of highschool, ill be looking for a job that i can apply my computer skills to. what better place than NG?

GoDDawgas
GoDDawgas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 22:50:55 Reply

but however, I must say this -

A) How much will it cost
B) If you come out TO be screwed, can you quickly step back and come out unscathed?
C) will there be a room dedicated to all of us Newgrounds users?
(optional) D) will you put up a super 1337 newgrounds sign?
(also optional)E)Do I have a job there?

:)

Crewred
Crewred
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 22:53:24 Reply

At 4/15/05 08:29 PM, nation_of_death wrote: Well, personally since i'm only 11 and wouldn't really know much about stuff like this, i say wait, like a lot of other people said. The reason i say that is because, well, if it ain't obvious then i'll just have to say it, ( i know this may not mean anything, but i'm gifted or smarter then the average kid) if u have a job (which i hope u do) then just save up money if u can, when ever u can, and when u get enough and you find a good starting building (not too big cause you will have to start out small if u wanna succeed and have your buisness grow) that has maybe 4 or 5 floors or so, and then see if u can buy it for the lowest price they will possibly accept, unless of course you have more money then they ask for in which case u can just pay them all the money they ask for and then post see if u can get ads on t.v, on Newgrounds, and in the paper. That way you'll start out small, you know as a start for employees, maybe u could get some of ur friends that wanna work with and or for u, put them in jobs they can handle well enough, but don't just put em all in the best paying jobs, or best jobs, cause then people won't want to be hired with ur friends having all the best jobs. They will most likely think your just an asshole or a jackass (not all people, just some) so i suggest u do something like that, cause depending on it's size, if its 8, 9, 10 or more floors high, DO NOT BUY IT!!!! cause the buisness won't grow. same thing as building a city in sim city, start out small, and start to slowly grow, same thing living things do, we start out small, or babies, and grow into toddlers, then young kids, kids, pre-teens, teens, and then adults. So there's a lesson for u, just save ur money untill the time is right. *whispers softly* save your money!!!!save your money!!!! wait start out small, and start to slowly grow

Im sorry kid but you're f*cking retarded. Dont you realize NG is a job? Also building doesn't mean 9-10 stories. No retard goes from a basement run website to a multi story "thingy" overnight. You may think you're gifted, but they just told you that, believe me. Mi friend is jus lik u, wouldn't survive a day in th world. So i know this may be hard, and it is probably tough reading this, but preach to someone else next time, a simple yes or no will do.

cronoss
cronoss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 22:58:57 Reply

if you cant afford to bid higher if its cheeper you could buy a house to turn into an office

Quikosity
Quikosity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-18 23:56:02 Reply

Bake them a cake, shine their shoes, make an offer, and hope for the best.

On second thought, maybe being their bitch isn't the most noble way to go about this.

KICK THEIR ASSES, TOM!

DJ-Jerakai
DJ-Jerakai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-19 07:28:36 Reply

Perhaps you could apply emotional appeal to them, ahem, like
"oh, please choose me, I'd be ever so delightful. Wouldn't you rather see your building site turned into an establishment of great glory that will bring joy to many thousands of young children and adults world wide, rather than having cheap cars parked all over it???"

Then eye gouge someone with a spork...

computera
computera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-04-20 20:32:22 Reply

Tom when the hell are you coming out with Newgrounds.com Picos school 2 I have been waiting to long hurry it up already damn

Office Update

TheChicken
TheChicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Office Update 2005-06-24 15:15:20 Reply

At 4/16/05 01:44 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/15/05 08:19 PM, QuarterMelonClock wrote: Give them what they want for it, then buy the neighbouring building and floor it for a parkinglot/street hocky court. ;)

Show 'em who's boss.
I like that can-do attitude. :)

Just buy the building Tom! Think of all the possibilities! You could turn that rusty old pile of metal and cement into a first-class bisenuss dude. If I was you I would jsut take the offer right there because NG needs a home, not a basement. ;)