Be a Supporter!

Show NG your instrument!

  • 72,050 Views
  • 825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Warheim
Warheim
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-28 18:04:27 Reply

At 10/28/05 01:54 AM, jarrydn wrote: Hey warheim, I seriously can't tell if that's a Wilkinson bridge with Tusq saddles, or an Ibanez edge trem.

It's an Edge tremolo. I have yet to go all crazy with the whammy bar, but it works great so far.

Either way, it's very nice :).

Thanks, haven't had it for too long but it's very good. One of the best made guitars I have ever played (and that's counting $2000+ ones)

Not enough people play Ibanez guitars these days :P

Yeah that's very true. Maybe people look at them and think they're too expensive or something, haha.

Oh, you have some very cool stuff in the audio portal by the way. Like the Death licks and Darth Vader metal track. Rock on.

TjA
TjA
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-28 18:13:41 Reply

i got a red fender guitar (same red as dan paladins bass) and a acousic guitar i dont have pictures of them so use your imagination(and the fact some strings are missing lol)


BBS Signature
OXXOI77777
OXXOI77777
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-29 16:40:08 Reply

I dont have a digital camera so icant take a pic of my own one but...

Show NG your instrument!


///////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\[magic]\\\\\\\\\\\

BBS Signature
SeizureDog
SeizureDog
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-29 20:45:37 Reply

At 5/15/05 04:41 AM, AllenStylez wrote: Why does everyone here has a guitar to show off?

That's what I'm thinking. Bah, guitars are soooo overdone.

Anyways, I have an alto saxamaphone. Too lazy to get it out though.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-31 01:28:50 Reply

Here's my drums.

5 piece pearl export.

Paise Alpha 16 inch crash, Sabian B8 16 inch crash, Sabian Pro 20 inch ride, Wuhan 18 inch china, Paiste 2002 14 inch hihats.

Show NG your instrument!


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
doG-Liv3
doG-Liv3
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-31 01:31:40 Reply

I have a Jackson DXMG.

speedmetalmessiah
speedmetalmessiah
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-31 03:14:22 Reply

At 10/31/05 01:28 AM, jarrydn wrote: Here's my drums.

5 piece pearl export.

Paise Alpha 16 inch crash, Sabian B8 16 inch crash, Sabian Pro 20 inch ride, Wuhan 18 inch china, Paiste 2002 14 inch hihats.

Oooooooooooo nice.Hey have you gotten those recordings of your band done?

AdmiralConquistador
AdmiralConquistador
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-31 04:10:03 Reply

I love her

She's so good to me.

I also have this bad boy.
He's naughty, and I have to slap him sometimes.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-31 04:45:58 Reply

At 10/31/05 03:14 AM, speedmetalmessiah wrote:
At 10/31/05 01:28 AM, jarrydn wrote: Here's my drums.

5 piece pearl export.

Paise Alpha 16 inch crash, Sabian B8 16 inch crash, Sabian Pro 20 inch ride, Wuhan 18 inch china, Paiste 2002 14 inch hihats.
Oooooooooooo nice.Hey have you gotten those recordings of your band done?

If you're talking about Fireworks Or Die, we've finished recording all the guitars, vocals, bass and drums. Just entering the final stages of mixing and mastering ;D


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
speedmetalmessiah
speedmetalmessiah
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-31 04:49:36 Reply

At 10/31/05 04:45 AM, jarrydn wrote:
If you're talking about Fireworks Or Die, we've finished recording all the guitars, vocals, bass and drums. Just entering the final stages of mixing and mastering ;D

Sweet.You are posting them online right?

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-31 04:53:45 Reply

At 10/31/05 04:49 AM, speedmetalmessiah wrote:
At 10/31/05 04:45 AM, jarrydn wrote:
If you're talking about Fireworks Or Die, we've finished recording all the guitars, vocals, bass and drums. Just entering the final stages of mixing and mastering ;D
Sweet.You are posting them online right?

Yes indeedy i am ;D. Not on NG though. Probably set up a Myspace account for fireworks or die, so we have a place to put up our goofy photos ;D


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
speedmetalmessiah
speedmetalmessiah
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-31 04:56:58 Reply

At 10/31/05 04:53 AM, jarrydn wrote:
Yes indeedy i am ;D. Not on NG though. Probably set up a Myspace account for fireworks or die, so we have a place to put up our goofy photos ;D

Cool thanks for the info.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-10-31 05:01:14 Reply

At 10/31/05 04:56 AM, speedmetalmessiah wrote: Cool thanks for the info.

No worries dude =)


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-11-01 21:46:18 Reply

At 10/31/05 04:56 AM, speedmetalmessiah wrote:
At 10/31/05 04:53 AM, jarrydn wrote:
Yes indeedy i am ;D. Not on NG though. Probably set up a Myspace account for fireworks or die, so we have a place to put up our goofy photos ;D
Cool thanks for the info.

I have the same Wuhan splash as you!

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-11-01 22:28:57 Reply

At 11/1/05 09:46 PM, rotten_foreskin wrote:
At 10/31/05 04:56 AM, speedmetalmessiah wrote:
At 10/31/05 04:53 AM, jarrydn wrote:
Yes indeedy i am ;D. Not on NG though. Probably set up a Myspace account for fireworks or die, so we have a place to put up our goofy photos ;D
Cool thanks for the info.
I have the same Wuhan splash as you!

It's actually a china dude =). I was thinking of converting it to a china-splash, but I really like the trashy sound...so I'll probably do it to my old Paiste 2002 china instead. It's pretty dull sounding, so if I fuck it up, there's not much of a loss ;D


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-11-13 16:49:04 Reply

here i am trying to scratch. But im a lil sad, cause my crossfader is leaking (for the 3:d time) and my computer is still fucked, after changing harddrive, plus the assholes gave me a 60 gig instead of an 80 gig, wich i paid for, plus i cant install my new midikeyboard because of my fkd computer, and i hate norwegian customer service. It sux. norweigans are assholes when it comes to service. and many other stuff. höhöhö.

Show NG your instrument!


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Keth-Andril
Keth-Andril
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-11-13 20:52:22 Reply

French Horn

Guitar

Bass Rifle

Piano

And I can't show pictures of every percussion instrument because I can play them all.

jedi-420
jedi-420
  • Member since: May. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2005-11-13 21:42:47 Reply

here's mine. not my own picture, had to find one of the interent:

Show NG your instrument!

GoreBastard
GoreBastard
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-03 00:07:15 Reply

I bought a new Xylophone today. It is nice.

Show NG your instrument!

gecko21189
gecko21189
  • Member since: May. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-03 18:24:59 Reply

At 11/13/05 08:52 PM, Keth_Andril wrote: French Horn

Guitar

Bass Rifle

Piano

And I can't show pictures of every percussion instrument because I can play them all.

bass rifle? that's the coolest thing on the face of the planet! I envy you.

attemptedperfection
attemptedperfection
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Dj-Immune
Dj-Immune
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-05 23:03:57 Reply

Jedi.. that looks like it may of been made on Paint or something...

Jarry... NICE DRUM SET!

ZombiePosessor
ZombiePosessor
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-07 13:28:29 Reply

<img src="http://zombie.blackzero.net/geetars.j
pg">

Webcam sucks, so... Samick, Greg Bennett series, with a Gibson Dirty Fingers in the bridge and a DiMarzio Super Distortion in the neck. And the pretty stickers. mmm.

ZombiePosessor
ZombiePosessor
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-07 13:30:45 Reply

At 1/7/06 01:28 PM, ZombiePosessor wrote: Webcam sucks, so... Samick, Greg Bennett series, with a Gibson Dirty Fingers in the bridge and a DiMarzio Super Distortion in the neck. And the pretty stickers. mmm.

poops, lets try it again

My Guitar

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-07 23:07:55 Reply

If anyone has been following the modding/reconstruction of my Ibanez Roadster in the guitarists thread, here is the final product. It started out it's life red, with three single coils and a white scratchplate. Now it is my new metal monster :)...it'll tide me over until my 7 string comes through :D

Show NG your instrument!


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-08 00:28:25 Reply

Yamaha AES 620. And a homemade one-string bass.
http://img230.images..nstruments0199nx.jpg

Other guitars (Jackson Mustaine V, Mansfield travel guitar, Yamaha Acoustic, unknown nylon-string acoustic).
http://img230.images..nstruments0169mr.jpg

Amplifiers. All Fender, by pure coincidence.
http://img230.images..nstruments0186rn.jpg

Pedals: Zoom 606, Boss Super Overdrive and Digital Delay, Dunlop Crybaby wah.
http://img305.images..nstruments0127rp.jpg

Keyboard
http://img305.images..nstruments0140mg.jpg

Electric violin
http://img305.images..nstruments0134nj.jpg

Last, but not least, kazoo and dollar-store tambourine.
http://img230.images..nstruments0214kf.jpg

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-08 00:35:21 Reply

Interesting pedal chain :P

Doesn't the distortion usually go before the delay and wah? ;D


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-08 00:50:51 Reply

At 1/8/06 12:35 AM, jarrydn wrote: Interesting pedal chain :P

Doesn't the distortion usually go before the delay and wah? ;D

Heh, yeah, but I've found that with what I use the pedals for, it really doesn't matter.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-08 00:52:10 Reply

Sorry to double-post, but also: That is the only order that allows the daisy chain (power) to reach all of them.

Ched
Ched
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2006-01-08 03:03:37 Reply

Jackson JS30

Show NG your instrument!