Ok, so I finally decided to take pictures throughout my apartment to try and showcase at least PART of the stupid amount of instruments I own. I apologize in advance for the horrendous picture quality, I took this with my godawful phone camera.
So, I think I'll proceed from top to bottom, left to right, one picture at a time:
1) My most recent acquisition, a Dan Tranh (Vietnamese equivalent to the Chinese Guzheng or the Japanese Koto).
2) Lots of stuff in there, but there's a Menzel Violin, two Snares, some Bongos (also appear in image 7) a Djembe, a Kanstul Contrabass Bugle and a Vantage Accoustic-Electric Guitar.
3) Starting from the topmost part of the picture, the two white drums are CB-700 Congas, with a MC-802 Yamaha Console, a Thorens TD-160 Vinyl Turntable, a shitty Nikko hifi system, a Sennheiser e835 mic, a Ludwig Drum Kit with a Dixon Piccolo Snare Drum. Also partly in the image are my Nord Stage (also appears in image 6) and my roommate's Axiom 61.
4) A recently acquired Himalayan Bansuri.
5) A Pre-war nameless Tenor Banjo.
6) In red, my Nord Stage and in black is my Roland VSynth. The white headphones are my Sennheiser HD 598. At the bottom is my singing stick/sirene. Also just out of picture is my Cajon.
7) From left to right, a Cabasa, a Jew's Harp (sitting on top of it), two Maracas, a Tambourine, a Derbuka, some Bongos and a Roto-tom Frame (on top of it). Also in this picture are my Bansuri an Arizonian Clay Flute, a Cowbell and a traditional Quebecer instrument, the Spoons.
8) And finally, to the left is a Kanstul Soprano Bugle, and next to it is a shitty nameless Trumpet.
Welp, I think this covers most of it (things I've brought to my apartment, at least), you can ask questions about any of these instruments if you have any, I'll be glad to answer!
(Hoping the picture actually works properly)