00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how do you get to the front page?

639 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

how do you get to the front page? 2005-04-13 19:19:17

Ive been wondering...people have told me that to get your cartoon to the front page, you need to personally send it to Tom Fulp...cause ive gotten good scores on my last cartoon and it didt make it to the front page....I thought that you get to the front page according to the score. Sombody tell me how it exactly works...

BBS Signature

Response to how do you get to the front page? 2005-04-13 19:22:41

Nope, it's all based on your flashes score at the end of the day. Only the top flash get's front page, the rest just get awards, 2nd place - 5th place.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to how do you get to the front page? 2005-04-13 19:25:16

oh...i see...that kinda hard...

do me a favor and watch this movie if you havent seen it...tell me wat you think of it. I made it.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/227653

BBS Signature

Response to how do you get to the front page? 2005-04-13 19:27:57

At 4/13/05 07:22 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Nope, it's all based on your flashes score at the end of the day. Only the top flash get's front page, the rest just get awards, 2nd place - 5th place.

No, a flash that comes second also gets a chance. You actually don't need an award to get on.*goes and looks for examples*

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/230046 - just a *current example

This is because Admin looks only at the best flash of the day, they dont have time to look at them all. Review crew pick also gets a look in.

Response to how do you get to the front page? 2005-04-13 19:34:25

At 4/13/05 07:22 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Nope, it's all based on your flashes score at the end of the day. Only the top flash get's front page, the rest just get awards, 2nd place - 5th place.

What? I thought that all featured flashes were put on front page manually by the admins. I think that you are messing up the daily feature on the portal page and the featured flashes on front page.

----------
If you win an award, you will be included in p-bot's post on front page for only one day (maybe even 2 days if you also win a weekly award).