Be a Supporter!

Who's hotter?

  • 3,126 Views
  • 145 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Eldarion
Eldarion
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 18:33:17 Reply

Daniela is more attractive.

Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 18:46:38 Reply

At 4/12/05 12:07 PM, Ozcar wrote: Sheep (Daniela) or Alex (Mrs Molko) ?

(Daniela is the girl on the left, and Alex the girl on the right)

------------------------------
Neither. At least I wouldn't call any of them beautiful.


BBS Signature
Wahnsinn
Wahnsinn
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 19:18:05 Reply

At 4/12/05 06:23 PM, GibSG wrote:
At 4/12/05 06:10 PM, sliggdogg wrote: les paul = the shit ;)
You're mean :'(.

LP's rule. But I suppose its all about opinion. But Les Paul > whatever you like :-P

the shit means good -_- you've never heard the phrase ''wow jimi hendrix is the shit!'' or something along those lines?

and no, les pauls do not own what I like, nothing owns what I like, because when it comes down to it, there are good guitars and bad guitars. THEN there are what kind of music you play, and your preference for it, and my fender stratocaster is PERFECT for the SRV tone and playing (even tuned to E sharp) and my ESP is PERFECT for the heavy metal shit I usually play -.-v

les paul might own for you, or you might be a noob who gets them because people say they're good, but either way, les pauls are 2nd best for me, but they're still the shit just because they're good rock n roll guitars. I don't play rock n roll, but I love it ;O

PharaohRamsesII
PharaohRamsesII
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 19:20:08 Reply

They are both not hot. Ozcar has bad taste.

dangerousdarren
dangerousdarren
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 19:21:38 Reply

Daniela wow!

Darkstrategy
Darkstrategy
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 19:22:04 Reply

At 4/12/05 12:07 PM, Ozcar wrote: Sheep (Daniela) or Alex (Mrs Molko) ?

(Daniela is the girl on the left, and Alex the girl on the right)

i think they are both pretty ugly

but the girl on the right is horribly ugly that after 5 seconds that part of my screen burned into a black hole

and i know its cause of her because it scrolls with that part of the picture...


"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here."
-Cheshire Cat

BBS Signature
Nev
Nev
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 19:22:17 Reply

At 4/12/05 07:18 PM, sliggdogg wrote:
LP's rule. But I suppose its all about opinion. But Les Paul > whatever you like :-P
the shit means good -_- you've never heard the phrase ''wow jimi hendrix is the shit!'' or something along those lines?

Yeah I kinda miss read it.

les paul might own for you, or you might be a noob who gets them because people say they're good.

Nah that ain't the case, cause I actually hated them a few months ago (and loved SG's) but after a visit to my local guitar shop I saw the Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) and I fell in love with it...and sure the fact Slash (my hero/god) and Page (My biggest influence) play them might have something to do with it, but they don't play plain white customs.


Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy
PSN: Look-a-Hill
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 19:23:34 Reply

hey ozcar are you tall or are they in a position? or just small.

Wahnsinn
Wahnsinn
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 22:26:29 Reply

At 4/12/05 07:22 PM, GibSG wrote:
At 4/12/05 07:18 PM, sliggdogg wrote:
LP's rule. But I suppose its all about opinion. But Les Paul > whatever you like :-P
the shit means good -_- you've never heard the phrase ''wow jimi hendrix is the shit!'' or something along those lines?
Yeah I kinda miss read it.

les paul might own for you, or you might be a noob who gets them because people say they're good.
Nah that ain't the case, cause I actually hated them a few months ago (and loved SG's) but after a visit to my local guitar shop I saw the Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) and I fell in love with it...and sure the fact Slash (my hero/god) and Page (My biggest influence) play them might have something to do with it, but they don't play plain white customs.

yeah man that's cool it's just so many rich unskilled gaylords start off with what they hear is cool before even deciding their style, like they'll just get a strat or a les paul without knowing shit. Slash and Jimmy Page play one, that's a damn good enough reason for me. Oh well man, if a Les Paul fits your style, and it's the right guitar for you, more power to ya man :)

I think I'm one of the few who actually use my stratocaster due to the fact no other guitar can duplicate what I'm using it for -.-v everyone else uses them because ''theyre the best guitar in the world omg''

SeizureDog
SeizureDog
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 22:28:31 Reply

At 4/12/05 12:08 PM, wismty wrote: They are both supremely hot, so I say both.

I disagree, I say neither.

They just aren't my type at all.

PelvicThrusters
PelvicThrusters
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 22:31:58 Reply

At 4/12/05 10:28 PM, Seizure_Dog wrote: They just aren't my type at all.

They are female
they hacve a pulse

sounds like just your type dog

Vlux
Vlux
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-12 22:43:07 Reply

Sorry Ozcar, neither. Not my type.

Ozcar
Ozcar
  • Member since: May. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-13 00:27:10 Reply

At 4/12/05 04:54 PM, -Moloko- wrote: Ozcar how tall are you? You look like your in the 6 foot range. Haha damn, boy.
I think Daniela has a pretty face.

I'm almost 2 meters tall... I guess is above 6'22 or something....

At 4/12/05 06:01 PM, GibSG wrote: Ozcar, why do you look more chinese than Mexican?

I'm 1/4 Japanese, 1/4 Korean, 1/4 spaniard and 1/4 mexican. That's why...

Also why do you seem to have breasts?

I have a big chest... In fact, I do 200 push-ups everyday...

Finally well done on liking The Darkness....you mega rules.

^-^'

At 4/12/05 06:16 PM, _Mary_ wrote: I vote Daniela. Alex looks too frail. Daniela looks like she could rock a few worlds.

I agree with aunt Mary :)

PelvicThrusters
PelvicThrusters
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-13 00:29:27 Reply

Ozcar is the human example of multiculturalism,
you take everyrace
put them in a blender
and you get ozcar

jake3rings
jake3rings
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-13 00:32:00 Reply

may i have a daniela? thatd be super.... coy cuesta pollo?

Ozcar
Ozcar
  • Member since: May. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-13 00:44:07 Reply

At 4/13/05 12:29 AM, PelvicThrusters wrote: Ozcar is the human example of multiculturalism,
you take everyrace
put them in a blender
and you get ozcar

I guess that's what my parents must've been thinking when they got married...

At 4/13/05 12:32 AM, jake3rings wrote: may i have a daniela? thatd be super.... coy cuesta pollo?

Go back to Spanish 101

BLUEleaf
BLUEleaf
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-13 00:46:14 Reply

Daniela, she doesnt have a scary rack.

Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-13 00:48:20 Reply

At 4/13/05 12:27 AM, Ozcar wrote:

I'm 1/4 Japanese, 1/4 Korean, 1/4 spaniard and 1/4 mexican. That's why...

Awww...somebody got a little wee-wee. *giggles*

) 8

Running up that hill....
": ( number goes here"

BBS Signature
Gregg-Dix
Gregg-Dix
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-13 00:52:58 Reply

Right

BlackFenris
BlackFenris
  • Member since: Feb. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-13 00:57:40 Reply

At 4/12/05 12:07 PM, Ozcar wrote: Sheep (Daniela) or Alex (Mrs Molko) ?

(Daniela is the girl on the left, and Alex the girl on the right)

My pick is Daniela she looks hot.

NAXO
NAXO
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 15:52:49 Reply

LAS DOS ESTAN IGUAL DE BUENAS
(tenia que decirlo el español,que es el unico que entiende en esros temas! :D )

ZigZag
ZigZag
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 16:01:12 Reply

At 4/12/05 06:24 PM, uniquecliche wrote: Neither, honestly.

Agreed.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 16:03:45 Reply

At 4/13/05 12:27 AM, Ozcar wrote: I have a big chest... In fact, I do 200 push-ups everyday...

Shit, I forgot to go to gym and now it's closed.

I've not done any exercise for weeks. I look slightly fatter.

Oh well, although my physical health is lower than normal (although not an all time low), my mental health is at it's peak. I feel alive! 8)


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
Legionnaire-X
Legionnaire-X
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 16:05:07 Reply

Daniela


KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature
MystWilliams
MystWilliams
  • Member since: Apr. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 16:16:14 Reply

I don't think either of them are attractive, sorry.

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Member since: May. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 16:20:41 Reply

The one on the right is better looking. Ofcourse, Ozcar >all of 'em.


I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
Dez2
Dez2
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 16:30:55 Reply

At 4/12/05 12:07 PM, Ozcar wrote: Sheep (Daniela) or Alex (Mrs Molko) ?

(Daniela is the girl on the left, and Alex the girl on the right)

Left has bigger boobs, right has a prettier face, if I'd have to have a bisexual relationship, I wouldn't choose either...

MeMphis-Su3y
MeMphis-Su3y
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 16:35:27 Reply

Alex.

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Member since: May. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 16:35:36 Reply

I suggest you people look again, in a different perspective:

Who's hotter?


I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
Narusegawa
Narusegawa
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Who's hotter? 2005-04-22 16:37:16 Reply

The one in the green shirt (even though she has a little extra fat).


~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature