Be a Supporter!

scooby-doo sucks

  • 1,022 Views
  • 27 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
vagrant-fluke
vagrant-fluke
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:25:38 Reply

I never liked that show
despite the obvious arguements about plot, it just annoys me


BBS Signature
Ebolarama
Ebolarama
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:29:19 Reply

Probably because you're too mature to be watching it.

darksytze
darksytze
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:29:59 Reply

Who Me?!

</Inside joke>

vagrant-fluke
vagrant-fluke
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:30:41 Reply

At 4/11/05 01:29 PM, WithoutCease wrote: Probably because you're too mature to be watching it.

even as a kid i hated it


BBS Signature
phyconinja
phyconinja
  • Member since: Sep. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:32:41 Reply

asshole. scooby-doo is greate

Ebolarama
Ebolarama
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:35:11 Reply

At 4/11/05 01:30 PM, vagrant_fluke wrote: even as a kid i hated it

Then you were afraid of talking dogs and stoners.

mangomike
mangomike
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:37:44 Reply

hmmm - f*ck scooby and his stupid face - they always ate so much shit - but never got fat!!! - i HATE people like that - its fucking annoying - normal people have to excercise and have proper diet!!! - wait, what was this post about? - oh yeah - scooby, ermmmm, welll - id f*ck daphne for sure.

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:37:45 Reply

It's pretty much the same thing EVERY single episode. I don't really like it. The characters do annoy me. :|


[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:38:45 Reply

That's only because of Scrappy. If you can block him out, then Fred and the ugly chick, then you have a great show there.


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
SuperSculpey
SuperSculpey
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:39:02 Reply

youre probably not old enough. I used to watch that shit everyday after school and even then it was old. Still was cool to me and I still like it. The problem though is that people have tried bringing it back to todays kids and it SUCKS. I hate how they make scooby sheets and bed comforters and the new toys. Its just stupid because it doesnt go with the times.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:39:46 Reply

At 4/11/05 01:37 PM, mangomike wrote: f*ck

You can say FUCK here. You can say it as much as you FUCKING want. See ?


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
vagrant-fluke
vagrant-fluke
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:42:08 Reply

At 4/11/05 01:39 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 4/11/05 01:37 PM, mangomike wrote: f*ck
You can say FUCK here. You can say it as much as you FUCKING want. See ?

but thats not very lady like


BBS Signature
mangomike
mangomike
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:43:02 Reply

hahahaha - i'm soo new - i didnt want to read the rules - so i just played it safe, but anyway - i'm fucking glad some1 fucking told me that - because - i couldve ended up making a fucking fool out of myself all fucking day, ah fuck.

phyconinja
phyconinja
  • Member since: Sep. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:45:50 Reply

At 4/11/05 01:37 PM, mangomike wrote: they always ate so much shit - but never got fat!!! - i HATE people like that - its fucking annoying - normal people have to excercise and have proper diet!!!

then you hate me.
haha

Samuels
Samuels
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:49:36 Reply

scooby doo does suck. as puppy would say "he sucks the gay out libberacce's anus"

mangomike
mangomike
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:52:49 Reply

dude - in a purely artificially vain way - theres probably a hell of a lot of people who hate you! - no offense ;)

Ectoplasma
Ectoplasma
  • Member since: May. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:52:56 Reply

Id be ok if we saw some lesbian action in it...

Krum
Krum
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:59:10 Reply

What's wrong with scooby doo? It's a talking dog and you don't see that everyday so enjoy it while you can


If in any way you disagree with this post, understand that you're a cunt.

vagrant-fluke
vagrant-fluke
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 13:59:13 Reply

At 4/11/05 01:52 PM, Ectoplasma wrote: Id be ok if we saw some lesbian action in it...

to be fair that could improve almost any tv show

i love the lesbian action

*fantasises
*wipes


BBS Signature
vagrant-fluke
vagrant-fluke
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 14:23:33 Reply

At 4/11/05 02:09 PM, CalumT wrote:
At 4/11/05 01:25 PM, vagrant_fluke wrote: I never liked that show
despite the obvious arguements about plot, it just annoys me
Ry ro rou rate scooby roo ?

</Scooby-Doo-language>

when i watch it my brain goes .....................................................
then killing things seems like a good idea
if i met any of the characters in real life i'd deliberatly try to avoid them, that is unless the fit girl wanted me, then i'd use her and ditch her before she had a chance to start a conversation

scooby doo solution = vivisection .... hurahh


BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 14:55:10 Reply

scooby doo is very educational and told me dogs talk and puppies fight. the movies give me nightmares still

Kharbon
Kharbon
  • Member since: Feb. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 14:56:12 Reply

That very fact.

Is true, there for a fact.

vagrant-fluke
vagrant-fluke
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 15:06:42 Reply

At 4/11/05 02:56 PM, -0706- wrote: That very fact.

Is true, there for a fact.

and thats a fact

so is that


BBS Signature
weirdoo
weirdoo
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 15:08:06 Reply

At 4/11/05 01:25 PM, vagrant_fluke wrote: I never liked that show
despite the obvious arguements about plot, it just annoys me

watch the night, or else i'm gonna rape you hard in your ass


http://www.interstellarmarines.com/
the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

I did not draw the signature picture

BBS Signature
ZigZag
ZigZag
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 15:16:35 Reply

No men, you're wrong, Scooby Doo series were great especially with Scrappy.
Fuck the movies, they suck!

vagrant-fluke
vagrant-fluke
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 15:17:40 Reply

At 4/11/05 03:08 PM, weirdoo wrote:
At 4/11/05 01:25 PM, vagrant_fluke wrote: I never liked that show
despite the obvious arguements about plot, it just annoys me
watch the night, or else i'm gonna rape you hard in your ass

i'll bring the ky jelly


BBS Signature
Hoohah
Hoohah
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 15:17:58 Reply

Scooby dooby doo, where are you, we've got some work to do now.

HOW CAN YOU NOT <3 THAT YOU DEMENTED, DEMENTED PERSON!

Sik-Boy
Sik-Boy
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to scooby-doo sucks 2005-04-11 15:20:49 Reply

scooby doo sucks, and what makes it even worse is they are trying to bring it back to pop culture, it died and it deserves to stay dead in its suck status.