00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ask your FruityLoops questions here

662,419 Views | 6,553 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 15:03:10

No Zen i mean, i don't think it's an automation clip in itself it's just under the Playlist where Automation clips go, but it's a pattern i've created, i want the first half of it so be silent then i want it to instantly come in to play the second half by muting the first half :p

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 15:07:53

At 4/12/08 03:03 PM, Testicle wrote: No Zen i mean, i don't think it's an automation clip in itself it's just under the Playlist where Automation clips go, but it's a pattern i've created, i want the first half of it so be silent then i want it to instantly come in to play the second half by muting the first half :p

Why don't you just make another pattern with only the second half in?

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 15:09:06

I am trying to see if there is a way i can acheive it without doing that because if there is it will probably save an hour of my time in the years i have to live (y) Time saving ftw!

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 15:33:39

At 4/12/08 03:07 PM, ObviousTroll wrote: Why don't you just make another pattern with only the second half in?

This is the only way I personally could ever achieve this. 'Tis why it took forever to make songs in FL, because there was no "copy/paste" segments like there is in Reason.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 15:42:18

I need it for real purpose now lol i need to fade in a pattern :/ But there's no volume effect for the automation clip!

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 18:19:07

At 4/12/08 03:42 PM, Testicle wrote: I need it for real purpose now lol i need to fade in a pattern :/ But there's no volume effect for the automation clip!

Hrmm, maybe you could try linking all of the instruments in the pattern you want to fade in into a single channel in the mixer. That way all the instruments playing to through the empty FX slot (in the screenshot, all the effects are going to slot 5). Then slot 5 can go to the mixer like normal, and then you can make an automation clip of the volume slider in slot 5 from 0% to 100%.

That probably sounded a little unclear, so I'll give you a screenshot:

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 18:34:30

Hi, I've got a melody in the piano roll... How do I make it start with just playing in the left speaker, and then go over to both speakers and end with the right speaker, without cut the piano roll into hundreds of notes, and change the pan of every single of them?

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 18:58:20

At 4/12/08 06:34 PM, GlowingMonkey wrote: Hi, I've got a melody in the piano roll... How do I make it start with just playing in the left speaker, and then go over to both speakers and end with the right speaker, without cut the piano roll into hundreds of notes, and change the pan of every single of them?

All you have to do is make an automation clip. To do that, right click on the little knob beside the instrument you're using (there's two of them there) that's on the left side. Choose "Create an automation clip", and you'll get a box in the playlist. The picture shows what the line in the box should look like for the effect you're looking for: (and I've split it into 2-in-1 picture, the box should be at the bottom in FL 7, but I think it's at the top for FL 8)

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 19:06:11

Thank you very much, New-Milkman!

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 21:13:07

Fruityloops is called orginally Fl studio which is a digital music production software used by professioanls and even those who are starting to make music. It is very esasy to use once you get the hang of it and the ;latest version out right now is Fl studio 8 which is still in beta version. Hopefully that answered your question.

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-12 21:17:43

At 4/12/08 11:14 AM, karthon wrote: I reinstall my PC, and after it, when i again upload FL to my computer, Most WMA files don't play! they are filled with red, not with grey colour. please, tell me what to do.

===>
This happens because the sounds that belong there you must of removed them or don't have them / maybe your renamed them with out noticing. The best way to have all your sounds in the same place is by placing them in your PACKS folder which for PC's can be foudn by going to: MY COMPUTER >> lOCAL DISK >> IMAGE LINE >> FL STUDIO >> DATA >> PATCHES >> PACKS >>/ once you are there make folders of your sample organize them and place them all there to amek sure they show up in fl studio when loading the program. Hopefully that helped you out.

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-14 20:43:09

how do you make the mixer only go to a certain channel, not the rest of the song?

chip tune

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-14 21:11:22

Dont put the channel in the master bus... use insert 1 2 3 etc

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 17:15:12

Im doing a project in school using garageband -vomits- Anyways the project is to advertise something but using the back ground music something made in garage band. What im advertising is the ps3, and I really dont like garageband, what tips for making a song on FL Stuidos? Like rock?
Btw the song has to be 15~30seconds long Lol.

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 17:23:17

At 4/15/08 05:15 PM, ShinRok wrote: Im doing a project in school using garageband -vomits- Anyways the project is to advertise something but using the back ground music something made in garage band. What im advertising is the ps3, and I really dont like garageband, what tips for making a song on FL Stuidos? Like rock?
Btw the song has to be 15~30seconds long Lol.

If your just starting out, you can find some good videos on youtube showing you the basics of FL Studio, then you can just apply that to the music your making.

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 17:27:49

If your just starting out, you can find some good videos on youtube showing you the basics of FL Studio, then you can just apply that to the music your making.

Nah I know how to use it, I just never made a rock type of song, and would like to know how :]

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 17:30:32

Hi, I have been learning this software but have come across a big problem. I can now only play song or patterns if I press play AND move the swing bar, as soon as I drag the swing bar it starts playing. If I then export song into mp3 it now just saves a silent track.

Please, anyideas at all what this could be?

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 18:10:38

Excuse me, what plugin i can use to make Hardcore/Techno/Hardstyle Sinth?? Thanx!!! :)

"...bianco-azzurro bastardo...!"

I'M ROMAN, I HATE NAPLES, I HATE MILAN, I HATE FLORENCE.

THE ONLY GOOD LAZIALE...IS A DEAD ONE!

BBS Signature

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 19:03:55

At 4/15/08 06:10 PM, SeccoStyle wrote: Excuse me, what plugin i can use to make Hardcore/Techno/Hardstyle Sinth?? Thanx!!! :)

3XOsc :).

Can always try V-station or Z3ta but they aren't on the cheap side.

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 19:25:21

Sorry but how do you repeat notes in the same order through out the music?

expect more questions

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 19:59:32

At 4/15/08 07:25 PM, Mad-Mardigan wrote: Sorry but how do you repeat notes in the same order through out the music?

expect more questions

Make a pattern, place the pattern however many times you'd like.

Wat

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 20:15:43

probably already been asked but is fl7 better with windows or mac?

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 21:19:14

Fl isnt available for mac i don't think

Wat

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 21:24:28

At 4/15/08 09:19 PM, Envy wrote: Fl isnt available for mac i don't think

i second that, they will never put it on a mac... they serverly hate them o.O

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-15 22:12:58

description says windows or mac running windows so I guess its windows only. I want to buy fl7 and thinking about getting a 2nd computer without internet connection thats why I asked.

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-16 02:29:05

At 4/15/08 05:30 PM, kenman2626 wrote: Hi, I have been learning this software but have come across a big problem. I can now only play song or patterns if I press play AND move the swing bar, as soon as I drag the swing bar it starts playing. If I then export song into mp3 it now just saves a silent track.

nope?

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-16 08:19:55

At 4/16/08 02:29 AM, kenman2626 wrote:
At 4/15/08 05:30 PM, kenman2626 wrote: Hi, I have been learning this software but have come across a big problem. I can now only play song or patterns if I press play AND move the swing bar, as soon as I drag the swing bar it starts playing. If I then export song into mp3 it now just saves a silent track.

nope?

I have no idea why this should be happening to you but double check your settings in the options tab and make sure the correct buttons are turned on on the top bar.

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-16 14:00:33

Ah found the bugger, in options I had 'start on input' switched on.

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-17 07:16:31

only just recently when i open fl7 i get distorted echoes when i play anything inside fl7

i cant get a example because when i export it is fine but how do i fix it inside fl7???

and no settings have been changed

Web Hosting: Free! Premium!

BBS Signature

Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here 2008-04-17 07:20:46

nm fixed

i had it set on asio4 all not my general sound card

Web Hosting: Free! Premium!

BBS Signature