• 6,514 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cosmos8942
Cosmos8942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 13th, 2007 @ 09:45 PM Reply

Ooooh hahaha well um...I did that T.T, and once I did...my song wouldn't even play. If it did...it didn't fade out as it should =.=.

Music is my Passion
I pen my life unto a paper so thin it breaks, I create my soul upon a charter so used it is lost. The pen is my weapon, my music is my heart, my soul...

Cosmos8942
Cosmos8942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 14th, 2007 @ 10:36 PM Reply

Ok...it took a little while but I did manage to figure out how to fade out a song in Fl Studio...now though I have a different problem (one I have run into before). I am trying to load in the remix of a song that I have just done and I find that no matter what steps that I seem to take to load up the song properly, there is always one track that never has anything playing. The volume bar indicates that there is sound...but I am not hearing anything (tried playing it solo too...just in case). The rest of the tracks play as they should...but this one track (the one that ties everything together T.T) almost seems like it is permantly muted, it is not... any, and I mean ANY help will be highly appreciated here.

Music is my Passion
I pen my life unto a paper so thin it breaks, I create my soul upon a charter so used it is lost. The pen is my weapon, my music is my heart, my soul...

Suspended-3rd-Chord
Suspended-3rd-Chord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 14th, 2007 @ 10:43 PM Reply

sure the volume isnt turned down in the master FX channel? also what generator are you using on the channel that is muted?

Cosmos8942
Cosmos8942
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 14th, 2007 @ 11:23 PM Reply

The volume is not muted...that I know (checked first actually :) ). Not using any specific generator (unless one is used when you load up a song)...basically everything is the same as the other tracks, except no sound will play :(

Music is my Passion

Suspended-3rd-Chord
Suspended-3rd-Chord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 14th, 2007 @ 11:42 PM Reply

well what I meant by generator is what synth and preset you are using on the channel. guess its bad word choice on my part.

so, when you say loading a remix what exactly do you mean? are you opening up and .flp or importing a track from a midi? if its a midi then make sure your tracks arent midi files, but theyre actually replaced by a synth or some type up of generator(for lack of a better word), also you cannot directly replace a midi channel with a sample atleast not that I may know of. the only other thing I can think of is open a new channnel on the step sequencer and copying and pasting the notes into the new channel.

Nav
Nav
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 15th, 2007 @ 08:30 AM Reply

At 7/14/07 11:23 PM, Cosmos8942 wrote: The volume is not muted...that I know (checked first actually :) ). Not using any specific generator (unless one is used when you load up a song)...basically everything is the same as the other tracks, except no sound will play :(

I think I know what is happening. If you are using an automation to make the fade out, go to the beginning of the song. Then, create a small automation clip right at the beginning. This clip should just be a straight line at the volume level you want. I hope this helps! ;D

Everlasting-Elements
Everlasting-Elements
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 15th, 2007 @ 08:36 AM Reply

At 7/11/07 09:32 PM, HotDecemberSex wrote:
At 7/11/07 06:59 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: How do you use the slide tool in FL?
Like this.

Thank, buddy. =D

I think it's going to take some time getting used to that though...

Sig=DJ REN
PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature
djt820
djt820
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM Reply

Big problem. I just DL'd a new version of FL 7 and I need to know how to make the C notes appear on the piano on piano roll. Please someone help!

HotDecemberSex
HotDecemberSex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 11:25 PM Reply

At 7/19/07 10:37 PM, djt820 wrote: Big problem. I just DL'd a new version of FL 7 and I need to know how to make the C notes appear on the piano on piano roll. Please someone help!

Do you not know what note is C? It doesn't change dude...

Omg hai!

BBS Signature
djt820
djt820
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 20th, 2007 @ 12:04 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 11:25 PM, HotDecemberSex wrote:
At 7/19/07 10:37 PM, djt820 wrote: Big problem. I just DL'd a new version of FL 7 and I need to know how to make the C notes appear on the piano on piano roll. Please someone help!
Do you not know what note is C? It doesn't change dude...

I know but I just want to see it visually. It saves me hassle.

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 20th, 2007 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 7/20/07 12:04 AM, djt820 wrote: I know but I just want to see it visually. It saves me hassle.

Click right beside...

Ask your FruityLoops questions here

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
djt820
djt820
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 20th, 2007 @ 01:01 AM Reply

At 7/20/07 12:09 AM, RigAudio wrote:
At 7/20/07 12:04 AM, djt820 wrote: I know but I just want to see it visually. It saves me hassle.
Click right beside...

Yeah, Thats what I want and its not there. :|

Greeksta-69
Greeksta-69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 20th, 2007 @ 01:25 AM Reply

At 7/20/07 01:01 AM, djt820 wrote:
Click right beside...

well click this then...

Ask your FruityLoops questions here

Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature
djt820
djt820
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 20th, 2007 @ 02:49 AM Reply

At 7/20/07 01:25 AM, Greeksta-69 wrote:
At 7/20/07 01:01 AM, djt820 wrote:
Click right beside...
well click this then...

Nothing happened.

Buhhy
Buhhy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 21st, 2007 @ 02:11 PM Reply

I was just wondering how to make different notes different in volume in piano roll. And how you can slow down portions of a song, make it gradually get softer or louder in volume etc.

Cooldsunshine
Cooldsunshine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 27th, 2007 @ 01:11 AM Reply

I always wanted to be a DJ and I thought FruityLoops would help me accomplish that for free so I just installed the demo and...
it says that you can't save your stuff with the demo ! Oh man I'm so disapointed is there no way around it? And if there isn't, what is the best free software I could download instead?
Thanks a ton!

Check out my techno songs !
Sig made by RockinPunk

BBS Signature
Unbrekable
Unbrekable
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 27th, 2007 @ 01:47 AM Reply

At 7/27/07 01:11 AM, Cooldsunshine wrote: I always wanted to be a DJ and I thought FruityLoops would help me accomplish that for free so I just installed the demo and...
it says that you can't save your stuff with the demo ! Oh man I'm so disapointed is there no way around it? And if there isn't, what is the best free software I could download instead?
Thanks a ton!

You can alwais go on the Internet and *wink wink* buy Fl studio *wink wink*.
Seriously, you cannot go out there and find something that will do the same job that Fl and other software does for no cost at all...

Good luck!

Xbox 360 ; August 2006 - June 25th 2008

BBS Signature
Distortzion
Distortzion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 27th, 2007 @ 03:54 AM Reply

At 7/21/07 02:11 PM, Buhhy wrote: I was just wondering how to make different notes different in volume in piano roll. And how you can slow down portions of a song, make it gradually get softer or louder in volume etc.

Automation ;)

Worship.

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Jul. 28th, 2007 @ 01:29 PM Reply

At 7/27/07 03:54 AM, Distortzion wrote:
At 7/21/07 02:11 PM, Buhhy wrote: I was just wondering how to make different notes different in volume in piano roll. And how you can slow down portions of a song, make it gradually get softer or louder in volume etc.
Automation ;)

Automation, yes or if you're using a plugin that came with FL then you can move the little green bars in the piano roll underneath your melody bassline, whathaveyou.

It doesnt work for out of FL plugins like z3ta+ and stuff...

You can also right click on the gray area next to the green bars (The dark gray block) and select what else you want to change, like cutoff or pitch. It's quite useful when you're using the fruity slicer with the piano roll.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

bobsmovie
bobsmovie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 11th, 2007 @ 08:26 AM Reply

Ok guys... just checking but... you cant import mp3s into fruityloops can you?.... if by any chance you can though... could somebody please sort of... tell me how ? :)

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 11th, 2007 @ 10:48 AM Reply

At 8/11/07 08:26 AM, bobsmovie wrote: Ok guys... just checking but... you cant import mp3s into fruityloops can you?.... if by any chance you can though... could somebody please sort of... tell me how ? :)

Right click > Create Audio Clip > Import your MP3 > put it in the same place that you'd put your automation clips.

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 11th, 2007 @ 01:08 PM Reply

At 8/11/07 10:48 AM, ZENON wrote:
At 8/11/07 08:26 AM, bobsmovie wrote: Ok guys... just checking but... you cant import mp3s into fruityloops can you?.... if by any chance you can though... could somebody please sort of... tell me how ? :)
Right click > Create Audio Clip > Import your MP3 > put it in the same place that you'd put your automation clips.

Either that, or save it in your FL > Plugins folder. Somewhere in there, then you can access it from the browser from wherever you saved it in there.

Or take the stupid way and use a wavetraveller, but that could get messy with longer clips. I only use it for short sounds such as laughs, screams, short sentences. ETC.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Everlasting-Elements
Everlasting-Elements
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 11th, 2007 @ 04:40 PM Reply

Alright. I was playing with the tempo on a song, then when I came back, I changed it and when I played the song, the fucking tempo went back to the old tempo.
how do I make it stay?

Sig=DJ REN
PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature
Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 11th, 2007 @ 07:00 PM Reply

This problem pisses me off too. Check to make sure you don't have any tempo automation. Other than that, I don't know what causes it or how to fix it, I usually just start over with the settings I had saved.

New-Milkman
New-Milkman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 12th, 2007 @ 05:16 PM Reply

What are some VST's that I absolutly must have for FL 7? I like to play with them!

Nyth-Pinank
Nyth-Pinank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 12th, 2007 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 8/12/07 05:16 PM, New-Milkman wrote: What are some VST's that I absolutly must have for FL 7? I like to play with them!

Vanguard, Nexus, z3ta+....enjoy =)

New dance remix Click me
my site forums =)

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 12th, 2007 @ 11:06 PM Reply

hey guys, i have a question. ok does anybody know where to find a tutorial on sampling on FL? i tried looping a sample and it sounded like shit lol i pulled it off on my song swangin with a prince loop but i dont remember how the hell i did it haha can anybody help please???

TheAmateurAnimator
TheAmateurAnimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 12th, 2007 @ 11:40 PM Reply

I just got a USB cable for my really, really ancient Studio 610 Master Keyboard by Fatar. I know how to install everything, but how do I get the keyboard to work in FL Studio 6?

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

BBS Signature
Stratoss
Stratoss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 13th, 2007 @ 06:51 AM Reply

At 8/12/07 11:40 PM, TheAmateurAnimator wrote: I just got a USB cable for my really, really ancient Studio 610 Master Keyboard by Fatar. I know how to install everything, but how do I get the keyboard to work in FL Studio 6?

Run FL Studio.
Go to options, then MIDI Settings.
Under the MIDI tab there's an output list, look for your keyboard driver and select it, you might need to restart FL Studio if you connected your keyboard after running FL Studio.

Hope this helps.

BBS Signature
KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Ask your FruityLoops questions here Aug. 13th, 2007 @ 03:23 PM Reply

alright guys ignore me jeez lol