Hey NG Audio,
(Hope im posting in the right thread)
I'm a game composer based out of Los Angeles interested in working with game developers all of kinds. I've composed a few soundtracks for Apricot Games (Pirate Gear, Baba's Puzzle, and Baba's Shuffle) and open to many different platforms and projects.
Here's some of my stats:
- Experienced in many genres and themes such as Electronic, Orchestral, Rock, Jazz, Adventure, Character-driven themes, Wonder, Victory, Defeat, Death, Sadness, Emotive, Hyper, and Whimsical.
- Dynamic and memorable song/theme writing which represent game core values, plot, and atmospheres.
- Wide sound set of instruments and audio production with powerful digital audio workstations such as Reaper and Cubase.
- Experienced piano player since the age of 8 years old.
- Hardworking, timely, and productive to deliver a musical score you'll love.
I've worked with some great people and hope to meet more for the rewarding and exciting experience of creating music and games!
To hear some of my work please visit my soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/andocalrissian
Also to view a demo of Baba's Shuffle visit and click the âEUoeWatch VideoâEU button on the leftside: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/1260/babasshuffle /index.html
Please contact me if interested. Thanks!