Be a Supporter!

the new ff better be...

  • 311 Views
  • 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
T-w-i-T-c-h
T-w-i-T-c-h
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 12:43:47 Reply

the new final fantasy better be fantasy again!

i have played all the ff's which appeared for playstation and this is what i've noticed:
7: fantasy
8:realistic as far as it may be interpreted
9:my personal fav and very fantasy
10:both but a little more realistic
10-2:sucked(too girly)and realistic

conclusion:we need a final fantasy like ff9 again.black mages and dudes with tails and fat middle age knights!
i loved the realistic ones too but they just don't do it for being final fantasy!

who else thinks so too?

RupeeClock
RupeeClock
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Animator
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 12:45:24 Reply

FF9 was good but one more like FF7 would be best.

NightShadeShadow
NightShadeShadow
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 12:45:58 Reply

Well in a second, peeps are about to be like FF7 OMG ITS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE THE GUY WHO MADE IT DIED. OMG WEVE NEVER PLAYED ANY OTHER GAME. ahhh, hold on while i calm down. 1...2...3... all right. Well anyways 12 looks good because the graphics are stunning and the gameplay looks pretty good. I just hope its not developed like 10 and 10-2 they both blew cangees.


BBS Signature
Frostbreath
Frostbreath
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 12:46:27 Reply

At 3/31/05 12:45 PM, FrOzEn_FoX wrote: FF9 was good but one more like FF7 would be best.

Agreed. Though i wouldn't be disapointed if is like FFX.

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 12:46:58 Reply

I agree. The new FF better be like the traditional style with the battle system and the equipment stuff. FF9 was like that and it made the game very good IMO. Pure fantasy FF9 was. FF7 was fantasy-ish as well, but 8, 10 and 10-2, hmm.


[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

T-w-i-T-c-h
T-w-i-T-c-h
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 13:02:57 Reply

At 3/31/05 12:46 PM, Frostbreath wrote:
At 3/31/05 12:45 PM, FrOzEn_FoX wrote: FF9 was good but one more like FF7 would be best.
Agreed. Though i wouldn't be disapointed if is like FFX.

i can see your point but think about it,classic gameplay like as in ff9 and 7 but with better graphics and new storylines.doen't that make you druel?

McPaper
McPaper
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Programmer
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 13:04:48 Reply

At 3/31/05 12:45 PM, NightShadeShadow wrote: Well in a second, peeps are about to be like FF7 OMG ITS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE THE GUY WHO MADE IT DIED. OMG WEVE NEVER PLAYED ANY OTHER GAME...

He died...


BBS Signature
T-w-i-T-c-h
T-w-i-T-c-h
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 13:07:03 Reply

At 3/31/05 01:04 PM, McPaper wrote:
At 3/31/05 12:45 PM, NightShadeShadow wrote:
THE GUY WHO MADE IT DIED:
He died...

both of you,your point is......

deleted-3
deleted-3
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 13:11:14 Reply

I never got THAT involved with the "series" that much but eh, it's pretty good. My favorite was FFVII.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 13:13:44 Reply

who else thinks so too?

Eh...no more Final Fantasies....they're coming out with a 12 though...so I guess we should hope for the best..

NightShadeShadow
NightShadeShadow
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 13:15:42 Reply

At 3/31/05 01:07 PM, _TwiTch_ wrote:
At 3/31/05 01:04 PM, McPaper wrote:
both of you,your point is......

Ok by saying that he died, people are saying that FF9 sucked because it wasnt as great of a quality as 7 and 8. Therefore giving more people things to bitch about on how FF7 or 8 were the best.


BBS Signature
T-w-i-T-c-h
T-w-i-T-c-h
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 13:29:11 Reply

At 3/31/05 01:15 PM, NightShadeShadow wrote:
At 3/31/05 01:07 PM, _TwiTch_ wrote:
At 3/31/05 01:04 PM, McPaper wrote:
both of you,your point is......
Ok by saying that he died, people are saying that FF9 sucked because it wasnt as great of a quality as 7 and 8. Therefore giving more people things to bitch about on how FF7 or 8 were the best.

i partially agree,meaning that ff7 and 8 had their own unique style but noone can refute that ff9 was a good game on it's own.
when ff went to ps2 i personally think that the final fantasy series lkost i

ShinDenjin
ShinDenjin
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 13:44:05 Reply

that's why I don't expect anything out of final fantasy except for a good story, characters I can identify with, a kickass soundtrack, and a helluvalot of replay value. so far, I've never been disappointed=}


Die...

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 13:59:35 Reply

At 3/31/05 01:29 PM, _TwiTch_ wrote: when ff went to ps2 i personally think that the final fantasy series lkost i

I did find X quite good, but I'll have to agree that it went lost when X-2 came out. Square better not make that sort of mistake ever again. Oh wait, Nobuo isn't composing for FF anymore. Damn, I feel the music will go downhill now. :(


[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 14:04:44 Reply

I hope it comes out for the gamecube as well, I didn't really like Crystal Chronicles. Probably not. Why do all the cool FF-games come out for PS2? =(


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 16 November 2014)

BBS Signature
Bazi
Bazi
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to the new ff better be... 2005-03-31 14:07:59 Reply

FF9 was my favorite, graphics were pretty damn good for a PlayStation game. I still play it every once and a while on my PS2.


The fab king.
Used to be Darkness.
[last.fm]|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature