00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How long have you had your alias?

3,557 Views | 92 Replies

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 01:38:56

i just changed mine isn't it hawt???? but i had to get a new sig which sucks cuz i really really liked my old one!!!!

OmG hawttY<~~~~ click this....

u can pull my hair N my smack ass, N you bet i'll call you daddy

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 01:47:43

I had mine since April 25, 2004.

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 01:52:35

At 3/27/05 01:38 AM, ample wrote: I've stuck with mine for about six month, yeah I know it's misspelled, kinda sucks, I think I'll change it again soon.

Done!

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 01:52:50

Uh... I have no idea. Terible memory of mine. Anyone know?

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 01:54:32

I think since December maybe. I was originally FFSeed_03. Then I dropped the numbers and was just FFSeed.

I want a alias that had an image attached to it though, so I would be more memorable.

I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.

Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...

Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 01:56:06

At 3/27/05 01:54 AM, GreenLanturn wrote: I think since December maybe. I was originally FFSeed_03. Then I dropped the numbers and was just FFSeed.

I want a alias that had an image attached to it though, so I would be more memorable.

Your new name is so much better. The mispelling is kinda odd though. Ever tried "-GreenLantern-" or "Green_Lantern"?

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 01:56:10

Since January when i Signed up. It was jack_t_rip but i Decded this one Made more sense

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 01:57:39

At 3/27/05 01:38 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Idea taken, considered, and passed.
Thank you.

No problem, it looks much better now. :)

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 01:58:11

I've been using mine since october, altho i've only used it here for the three weeks i've been a member. I like it, it fits me and no one has ripped it off yet. I use it all over. Xanga (kev_indeed), 43things, AIM(kevindeedy) , snowboard.com, and a soon-to-be homepage. w00t.

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:00:26

I used to be Nemesis2003.
That was back in early 2003. Then I created my business idea and changed it to UndercoverStudios in May 2003.
I have had this alias for a long time. 80% of my time on NG.

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:01:12

I changed to this alias in october

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:02:05

Ive had mine for a good 2 years now. Well originally it was just Wesman, but then I needed to add the _00 because in some cases Wesman was taken. But now Ive grown accustomed to the _00 and I dont intend on changing my alias anytime soon.

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:03:19

For 2 weeks, since I had just gotten internet @ my new house 2 weeks ago. I use to be ATF_Cartoons, which I had for about 6 months. I use to be EmuLord (don't ask) since I signed up. I had a previous account since 2001, but I forgot the password (and also the alias now).

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:07:56

At 3/27/05 01:56 AM, BazookaNinja wrote:
At 3/27/05 01:54 AM, GreenLanturn wrote: I think since December maybe. I was originally FFSeed_03. Then I dropped the numbers and was just FFSeed.

Your new name is so much better. The mispelling is kinda odd though. Ever tried "-GreenLantern-" or "Green_Lantern"?

Thanks! I know those would work for sure, but I can't do sigs and don't feel like asking someone to change the "u" to an "e." I got the idea for the name when the name "Green Lantern" was mispelled in the first place. So that is what I tried first and then it also matched the sig. So I wouldn't have to change anything.

That is why I went with it.

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:11:08

for about 2 weeks maybe.

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:15:37

At 3/27/05 02:07 AM, GreenLanturn wrote: Thanks! I know those would work for sure, but I can't do sigs and don't feel like asking someone to change the "u" to an "e."

Why not just ask for a new one in the sig making clubs?

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:19:31

At 3/27/05 02:15 AM, BazookaNinja wrote:
Why not just ask for a new one in the sig making clubs?

Cause I actually like the one I have now the best. It is tight. I don't think anyone could make one like it that I like so much. The colors, the pic, and it is animated, but subtly. I'm afraid my next one would be as good, if not better.

At 3/27/05 01:58 AM, StarF68 wrote:
I always thought that "FFSeed" was more memorable, well, to me at least. Either way is good though. :)

Thanks. Yeah, I kinda miss the way the letters stood out. But I'm glad I still have it in my current sig to remind me and others of the good ol days. lol. I might go back one day. But that is day is far from today.

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:20:27

I think I had this about a week after I started really posting on NG.

What up?

Gamertag: DrunkenPenguin1

Twitter: @DrewToTheU

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:21:19

At 3/27/05 02:19 AM, GreenLanturn wrote: Cause I actually like the one I have now the best. It is tight. I don't think anyone could make one like it that I like so much. The colors, the pic, and it is animated, but subtly. I'm afraid my next one would be as good, if not better.

Why not give it a shot? Im not too fond of your sig to be honest. Especially because of the big "FFseed", like, you have another name in your sig :s

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:22:19

since July 25th. as carljohnson.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:23:05

At 3/27/05 01:18 AM, Deadlock32 wrote: since april, 28, 2001

No you haven't, you haven't been on this site this long furthermore more there's no way that you can prove it. I thus conclude that you are a noob and a loser because you're trying to impress me. Also, you're probably gay and like men. I mean, you like men because you're gay not like in addition. I guess the two can act seperately if you were female, but you're not so they're cummulative, which is not to say that they are two indepedent attributes that modify each other but that they are inherintely linked. In fact, I wouldn't so much as say linked as I would say that they are two parts of the same attribute, but I really already have said it. I mean, I can't say that I wouldn't say it when, in fact, I've already said it only a line or two up from this very spot (X) <--- this spot. Ohh damn, that really wasn't something I should have said. I should rethink this entire post structure that I'm using, I really blew it. I won't be able to edit anything after I post it, ohh damn. I guess I'll have to take my chances and hope for the best. It's too late now.

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:27:30

At 3/27/05 02:21 AM, BazookaNinja wrote:
Why not give it a shot? Im not too fond of your sig to be honest. Especially because of the big "FFseed", like, you have another name in your sig :s

What? But,...but...but....but but but I thought people loved the sig. And I liked it so much. No else can get that cool pic anywhere....actually I have it. But but but........but but but but but.........it is so cool. Now look what you made me do. Now I'm self aware. lol. I don't know. I might take your advice, but I just don't see anyone else really giving me a cooler GL sig than I have now. But, it is worth a shot. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:33:28

I think I have used my alias for a long time now, about 2 years maybe. Of course I haven't been on this site that long, but I mean for other things, I have used Sir_Snark.
A cookie to the person that guesses where I first started using this. (Not that hard.)

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:34:45

Good question... I need to make this post to see. :/

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:35:25

A little over seven years.

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:45:24

I've had this alias since my signup. Anyway, I remember one person changing his alias recently... Miles11. He's FrozenFox now. :)

~juraj

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:46:01

At 3/27/05 02:45 AM, juraj wrote: I've had this alias since my signup. Anyway, I remember one person changing his alias recently... Miles11. He's FrozenFox now. :)

~juraj

He should change it back. I forget who he is now.

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 02:55:11

About a month now.

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 03:13:31

Ah yes, my alias! I was at my friends b'day a month ago and everyone had nicknames in the group so I was given the name Schmut, bacause it suits me, apparently! ...and that's my life story!

Response to How long have you had your alias? 2005-03-27 03:27:19

I think since last spring, but I've changed it on few ocations (WangsOnVacation, LINUCICKER, Anti_ChristMas and Rainbow_Kitten)

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature