00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help with a Flash for my GF

9,462 Views | 228 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 00:20:54

At 3/31/05 02:08 AM, El_Sammo wrote: Hey lumionous nerd why dont you just instead of making a flash just flash her and see what happens?

har de har har...funny....not.

At 3/31/05 02:29 AM, Joshman_123 wrote:
At 3/31/05 02:08 AM, El_Sammo wrote: Hey lumionous nerd why dont you just instead of making a flash just flash her and see what happens?
She'd say "what exactly are you showing me?"

Whoa, there...that's pretty damn hipocritical of you, needle dick.

At 3/31/05 02:33 AM, El_Sammo wrote:
lol Joshman nice

Yes, I believe he deserves a ZING

At 3/31/05 04:19 AM, DropTrou wrote:
Yeah take a trench coat and show her your goods.

Look, I know you love eachother, but you don't need to tell me the gruesome details of what goes on between my mom and you.

At 3/31/05 08:08 AM, Schmut wrote: I don't know if you've given it to her yet! ...and I know what I'm about to say won't help you and it won't stop you but...

If I were you, I'd start from scratch on a new animation! Short and cute, like "There She Is" only not a complete rip off of another artists work! I'd have cuddly creatures in there! Definately cats! I love cats and girls love it when I meow like a cat! None of this soppy, "Let's give it a shot" bullshit!

Then you could leave a disk on her front door step anonamously (sp?), and with flowers! ...and, of course she'd know who left 'em 'cos your name would be in the flash!

Although, the more I talk about this, the more it sounds like a worse idea than yours!

I know what I've said does nothing! She probably already has it! If not, don't wait 'til tomorrow! It's April fools day and she'd think it was supposed to be a joke!

Sorry for not helping!

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm sticking with this...I'm not talented enough to pull something like that off.

At 3/31/05 02:02 PM, Actionme wrote: KATIE: Ok, what the f*** was that? Even if I don't know flash animating, I could do better than that pigcrap mess! God, next time, add less crap in it.

FULLY HYDRATED!!

ACTIONME RULEZ!!!!!!

Look, it's one thing to mock me and my animation, but to assume the feelings of my friend is TOO FAR. So go suck a cow's milky udder

At 3/31/05 03:25 PM, ChaoticMonki wrote: Well im interested in all this fuss, The link for me didnt work though, if you could maybe put the flash on www.imageshack.us or some other place that would host a flash, I could help you out.

Nope, the link works fine...that's my website, my own hosting...it works hella better than Image Shack (no offense to IS, it's pretty cool) Sorry but something is wrong with your browser or something if you can't view it.

At 3/31/05 04:20 PM, True_Darkness wrote: yes Im curious too, the link doesent work for me either. Please post it on imageshack.us! :)!!

Sorry but, you should fix your computer.

At 3/31/05 04:23 PM, Midnyte_Rayne wrote:
At 3/31/05 04:20 PM, True_Darkness wrote: yes Im curious too, the link doesent work for me either. Please post it on imageshack.us! :)!!
You ain't missing anything, i'll tell you that...

Fuck j00, lozer

wowowowowowo you my friend are emotionally unstable. i suggest u hire a shrink first of all your only fourteen theres time, second of all this one really got to me

I don't want a fucking kiss, I don't care if she doesn't kiss till we are married, she's worth the wait.
lolololollolol. ur one weird stalkerish motherfeccer if i was the girl and i saw this id be shittin my panties. dude calm down its just a girl shes prolly not that hot anyway,

shut up asshole. she's the hottest girl in the whole damn world, but it doesn't matter to me because she's also the sweetest...thank God you aren't the girl.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 00:26:26

Judging from my unhealthy amount of experience in this subject, I would have to say you're a freak, and are not ready for a relationship.
You're needy and clingy, and overall desperate.
You're also very quick to anger, and unstable.

Go play some video games or something, leave to the girls to people that are ready for the responsibility.

P.S: You also have to question the this girl. What kind of girl would even talk to someone that's too wussy to even converse with her like a normal person?
Even if she falls for this, you're going to crash and burn.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 00:29:26

It's amazing how this topic ended up with 7 pages...

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 00:37:29

Really, I was thinking the same thing...

BRAWL FC : 3823-8437-5508

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 00:56:51

And how would you excatly know that?

STALKER
At 3/31/05 04:19 AM, DropTrou wrote: At 3/31/05 02:08 AM, El_Sammo wrote: Hey lumionous nerd why dont you just instead of making a flash just flash her and see what happens?
Look, I know you love eachother, but you don't need to tell me the gruesome details of what goes on between my mom and you.

Did you just tease yourself? Because you just refered to your own mother.

At 3/31/05 02:07 AM, Joshman_123 wrote:
At 3/30/05 08:37 PM, luminousnerd wrote:
At 3/30/05 08:18 PM, DropTrou wrote:
Terrible graphics. How long did it take you to do this animation? I'm guessing about 5 minutes for the crappy faces and another 5 minutes for the crapload of fade tweening.
Fuck you. This took me about 18 hours.

18 hours! For that? That would seem like it would take, at most 7 hours. What did you for the other 11? Watch TV?

BBS Signature

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 01:10:32

What the hell was that flash? That was horrible, even a 3-year old could do a much much better job.

It makes "Dog Love Collab" look like "Alien Hominid" that was such a peice of sh*t, God that sucked really bad, we got a stinker, and with extra crap, oh god, I think you dumped a stinky fart diaper in the toilet multiple times and then wiped it with your butt and put a pile of poop and barf on it?

God, that sucked so bad that I threw up on everything in my house, then I pooped and sneezed on it, then I had multiple spasms and then I barfed and had severe seziures and headaches. Then I farted, and ate my barf, then I vomitied all my poop out, and then my earwax pooped out of my ears and now I'm just water, skin, organs and bones and 30% less water in myself, and I lost a lotta bones and less skin and I lost several organs.

DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 01:56:27

At 4/1/05 12:26 AM, Mercurius wrote: Judging from my unhealthy amount of experience in this subject, I would have to say you're a freak, and are not ready for a relationship.
You're needy and clingy, and overall desperate.
You're also very quick to anger, and unstable.

Go play some video games or something, leave to the girls to people that are ready for the responsibility.

P.S: You also have to question the this girl. What kind of girl would even talk to someone that's too wussy to even converse with her like a normal person?
Even if she falls for this, you're going to crash and burn.

learn english, then we'll talk.

At 4/1/05 12:29 AM, OGMAPRYLFEWELZ wrote: It's amazing how this topic ended up with 7 pages...

hehe and still goin strong xD

At 4/1/05 12:56 AM, Ssilver7 wrote:
And how would you excatly know that?
STALKER
At 3/31/05 04:19 AM, DropTrou wrote: At 3/31/05 02:08 AM, El_Sammo wrote: Hey lumionous nerd why dont you just instead of making a flash just flash her and see what happens?
Did you just tease yourself? Because you just refered to your own mother.

At 3/31/05 02:07 AM, Joshman_123 wrote:
At 3/30/05 08:37 PM, luminousnerd wrote:
At 3/30/05 08:18 PM, DropTrou wrote:
Terrible graphics. How long did it take you to do this animation? I'm guessing about 5 minutes for the crappy faces and another 5 minutes for the crapload of fade tweening.
Fuck you. This took me about 18 hours.
18 hours! For that? That would seem like it would take, at most 7 hours. What did you for the other 11? Watch TV?

I don't watch TV, fyi...I actually spent time working on the picture of her to get it right.

At 4/1/05 12:57 AM, Joshman_123 wrote:
At 3/31/05 11:59 PM, luminousnerd wrote:
fuck, I hate the mormon religion
Dude you gotta be kidding me, I was standing up for you and those who follow your religion! The person who said that was the mormon-hater!
Really? Sounds to me like you are the mormon hater.

This is hilarious, I stand up for you and this is the thanks I get? Well fuck you.

What religion are you? And why do you hate mormons?
I am a jack Christian, and I specifically said I DO NOT hate mormons! Don't you get it? I'm on your side
See above.
I only get pissed at hinkly because hes lying to everyone.
It's Hinckley. Learn to spell. He isn't lying. The pope would be lying in some of the things he says (if he could talk).

Love how you go to my grammar mistakes so quickly...pretty n00bish. And keep in mind that there's a difference between catholic and christian, I think the same thing of the pope I do gbh.

Is it because 19 year old people dedicate $15000 of their own money to spread the religion?
Whoa that's messed up.
No, It's dedication.

we

Is it because Mormons have higher standards than most commoners such as yourself?
I will assume by standards you mean morals, and therefore you are calling me morally inferior to you. Who's the hater here?
See my first comeback.
Marijuanna doesn't altar your mind.
mar·i·jua·na n.
The cannabis plant.
A preparation made from the dried flower clusters and leaves of the cannabis plant, usually smoked or eaten to induce euphoria.

eu·pho·ri·a n.
A feeling of great happiness or well-being.

I don't care about definitions here, i only care about facts...like the fact that it doen't altar your mind, it just makes you feel good. it doesn't altar your judgement or the way you think.

At 4/1/05 01:10 AM, Pearsamama wrote: What the hell was that flash? That was horrible, even a 3-year old could do a much much better job.

Bullshit. just because you don't like it doesnt mean you have to make up shit to insult it.

It makes "Dog Love Collab" look like "Alien Hominid" that was such a peice of sh*t, God that sucked really bad, we got a stinker, and with extra crap, oh god, I think you dumped a stinky fart diaper in the toilet multiple times and then wiped it with your butt and put a pile of poop and barf on it?

Okay.

God, that sucked so bad that I threw up on everything in my house, then I pooped and sneezed on it, then I had multiple spasms and then I barfed and had severe seziures and headaches. Then I farted, and ate my barf, then I vomitied all my poop out, and then my earwax pooped out of my ears and now I'm just water, skin, organs and bones and 30% less water in myself, and I lost a lotta bones and less skin and I lost several organs.

Well, good luck cleaning up that all.

DAMN YOU!!!!!!

You don't have that authority, God does.

At 4/1/05 01:13 AM, Joshman_123 wrote: Shut up you cocky n00b.

what was this in response to?

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 02:27:30

Would you please get with the picture and realize you are turning into a stalker and this girl will never go out with you? Get a clue you goddamn pale ass motherfucker. All your "comeback" so far have sucked really bad ass.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 08:52:36

Its not that we hate you just dont come knocking round my door at 6 am on a Saturday

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 08:58:46

At 4/1/05 08:52 AM, El_Sammo wrote:
Its not that we hate you just dont come knocking round my door at 6 am on a Saturday

LOL...I don't have that problem, even though I live in UTAH of all places! Funny story here, really it is...my mom told the fools that my dad has had a blood transfusion! LOL they haven't come back since!

Stupid, closed minded church. I feel sorry for all of those brainwashed by it.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 09:58:34

At 4/1/05 08:58 AM, luminousnerd wrote:
LOL...I don't have that problem, even though I live in UTAH of all places! Funny story here, really it is...my mom told the fools that my dad has had a blood transfusion! LOL they haven't come back since!

you are seriously, the most idiotic person on all of newgrounds. and thats saying something. you're a HYPOCRIT. an example of this: you said something like "don't tell me who this girl is, and how she feels, you don't know her" then in response to somebody saying something like "i asked 10 of my female friends if they'd go out with somebody if they gave him an animation, they all said no" you said something along the lines of "your friends don't have unique minds like katie, your friends don't feel the same way as her" its stupid. and you're stupid.

also, you have absolutly NO right to bag a religion and the people (and yes, you are bagging the people) when you're doing the same as what they're doing: worshipping a "higher power", going to church, committing yourself to the church/religion etc.
maybe its YOU who is the brainwashed one?

and that comment about marijuana not altering the mind, that it just makes you feel happy? where do happy feelings come from? maybe from the nervous system...and where could this nervous system be? oh i dont know...possibly the brain/mind. and seeing as marijuana is making you feel happy (as you put it yourself), doesnt that mean that marijuana is altering your MIND to make you feel happy? why...i think it does.

i'll say it again, you're an idiot. you can't win with this crowd because your arguement is pure bullshit. your relationship with this girl is starting to look unhealthy the more you defend her (even when its not called for). you seem way to tied up in her "beauty" and "hottness."
you've already mentioned marrying this girl in a post...you really need to think about it for a long time.

you also need to learn to take a joke.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 11:19:14

to be honest i would not send this animation to the girl, its was very soppy and there is a chance she could just laugh at you, but if u really wnna go for it, then do, I cant stop you.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 19:36:12

At 4/1/05 09:58 AM, electricgypsy wrote:
At 4/1/05 08:58 AM, luminousnerd wrote:

you are seriously, the most idiotic person on all of newgrounds. and thats saying something. you're a HYPOCRIT. an example of this: you said something like "don't tell me who this girl is, and how she feels, you don't know her" then in response to somebody saying something like "i asked 10 of my female friends if they'd go out with somebody if they gave him an animation, they all said no" you said something along the lines of "your friends don't have unique minds like katie, your friends don't feel the same way as her" its stupid. and you're stupid.

No, actually that is an obvious fact: their minds are different than hers. It's not even an opinion, how can you possibly dispute it?

also, you have absolutly NO right to bag a religion and the people (and yes, you are bagging the people) when you're doing the same as what they're doing: worshipping a "higher power", going to church, committing yourself to the church/religion etc.
maybe its YOU who is the brainwashed one?

Holy bloody hell! I stood up for the Mormons! How come the flame goes to me? I STOOD UP FOR YOU GUYS! I WAS ON YOUR SIDE!!!!

and that comment about marijuana not altering the mind, that it just makes you feel happy? where do happy feelings come from? maybe from the nervous system...and where could this nervous system be? oh i dont know...possibly the brain/mind. and seeing as marijuana is making you feel happy (as you put it yourself), doesnt that mean that marijuana is altering your MIND to make you feel happy? why...i think it does.

The brain is not the same as your mind. Your mind is not a physical item, your brain is. They are very different. And I'd really prefer to quit discussing weed, I just said that because it pisses me off when people buy into all the government bullcrap that it's addictive and you become dependant and it ruins your life.

i'll say it again, you're an idiot. you can't win with this crowd because your arguement is pure bullshit. your relationship with this girl is starting to look unhealthy the more you defend her (even when its not called for). you seem way to tied up in her "beauty" and "hottness."

I have said it before and I'll say it again. While she is the most beautiful girl in the world, I would still want her if she were not, because she has the sweetest personality.

you've already mentioned marrying this girl in a post...you really need to think about it for a long time.

I never mentioned marrying this girl. I mentioned that the purpose of dating is to find a life partner. I don't date just for the fun of it. And I know it is a very VERY important decision, one that cannot...well, SHOULD not be changed. And I have absolutely no attitude for any possibility whatsoever for a divorce, hence the trial is during dating and NOT during the first year of marrage.

you also need to learn to take a joke.

I don't "take" perverted jokes.

At 4/1/05 11:19 AM, popnfresh wrote: to be honest i would not send this animation to the girl, its was very soppy and there is a chance she could just laugh at you, but if u really wnna go for it, then do, I cant stop you.

Don't be a jerk man, why can't you just read?

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 19:51:38

I dunno why but I kinda like your other flashes much better than your love one.

Show the other ones you made to her, she'll be like "Much better than your other peice of crap that was soliciting me for love. Time to get the love on."

And I'm being nice.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 20:25:20

My age obviously has nothing to do with my perception of love. You are nothing but an ass, sir. Good day.

::
:: Lol...yep, that's exactly it...</sarcasm> I go to the finest High school in the nation, a school from which one graduates along with 4 or 5 fully paid schollarship offers and enough skills to make $50,000 a year with ease as an entry-level compositor, from there one can easily get raised to as much as $250,000. We have the best teachers in the world, all of which have masters degrees and most of which are professionals active in their fields. So don't give me any shit about what school I go to. Second of all, the underwear I wear does not pertain to the discussion in any way, shape, or form, howeverin order to satisfy you I wear plain & plaid Hanes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

If its one thing I hate, maybe more people feel the same, is a person who brags about themselves and lies. You are both. You are going to the top high school in the nation? WOW... Thats fucking amazing... I guess your going to say your their best student. That wouldnt say much because your a terrible fucking artist., I dont see how you can make $50,000 doing ANYTHING (Also, Im guessing that you dont live where I do because $50k isnt SHIT around here). Oh... and your flash thing is awful.

I was in your same position, I was 14 and felt the same way about a girl. I thought I was the best boyfriend a girl could have; I treated her with respect, I took her out everywhere, we did everything together. I wasted 3 years of my life... she moves to Oregon and feels she needs to experiment with 3 black guys. Im not saying this is going to happen to you but you are young... dont think this girl is the one because... shes not.

.............................Soooo...

Stop being a fucking pussy, send her that pile of shit you call a flash movie and get this over with. Shit!!!

Oh.... Be sure to tell her you posted a pic of her pushing her tits together on the internet... she will love you forever for that one. ;)

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 20:41:35

At 4/1/05 07:51 PM, poophead10 wrote: I dunno why but I kinda like your other flashes much better than your love one.

Show the other ones you made to her, she'll be like "Much better than your other peice of crap that was soliciting me for love. Time to get the love on."

And I'm being nice.

riiiiggghhhtttt.......well, thanks i guess =D

If its one thing I hate, maybe more people feel the same, is a person who brags about themselves and lies. You are both. You are going to the top high school in the nation? WOW... Thats fucking amazing... I guess your going to say your their best student. That wouldnt say much because your a terrible fucking artist., I dont see how you can make $50,000 doing ANYTHING (Also, Im guessing that you dont live where I do because $50k isnt SHIT around here). Oh... and your flash thing is awful.

It's not a lie. www.easthollywood.org
I'm not their best student, far from. I'm lucky to remain a part of EHHS. That still puts me above you scum. $50k is a lot where I live, average of America is around $30k, but I don't plan to make either, I plan to make much more.

I was in your same position, I was 14 and felt the same way about a girl. I thought I was the best boyfriend a girl could have; I treated her with respect, I took her out everywhere, we did everything together. I wasted 3 years of my life... she moves to Oregon and feels she needs to experiment with 3 black guys. Im not saying this is going to happen to you but you are young... dont think this girl is the one because... shes not.

I don't think I'm the best. But I'm going to try my best, no matter what. I treat every girl with respect. She could be the one.

Stop being a fucking pussy, send her that pile of shit you call a flash movie and get this over with. Shit!!!

She's in California now, I didn't send it before because my picture wasn't done.

Oh.... Be sure to tell her you posted a pic of her pushing her tits together on the internet... she will love you forever for that one. ;)

Actually she put it on the internet. I just linked you to it.

At 4/1/05 08:27 PM, Joshman_123 wrote: luminousnerd...
brain noun
Intellectual ability; mind

Dont define it you moron, you can't define mind.

You really should use your mind before you post... or maybe it's altered by marijuana, and that's why you can't think of a good comeback.

Fuck off. Good enough?

You said it yourself, you hate the Mormon religion. Maybe that's where we got the idea that you hate the Mormon religion. Should've thought about that one- Oh wait, sorry! Your mind was still altered when you made that post, wasn't it?

I said I hate the mormon religion, I have ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with the mormon people. Again, I don't care what you believe, you're fine by me if you aren't a jackass. You, however, are.

Guess what time it is luminousnerd... Definition Time!!

desperate adjective
Having lost all hope; despairing
eg. luminousnerd is desperate! He's asking a girl out through Flash!

loser noun
One that fails to win: the losers of the game
eg. luminousnerd has lost at this game, he'll never have a girlfriend!

freak noun
A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular
eg. luminousnerd is a freak!

Excellent, now you know how to look words up and pull the definitions out of context! Congratulations, I'm sure it was worth the time, and that skill will help you throughout your life.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 21:10:37

At 4/1/05 08:41 PM, luminousnerd wrote:
At 4/1/05 07:51 PM, poophead10 wrote: I dunno why but I kinda like your other flashes much better than your love one.

And I'm being nice.
riiiiggghhhtttt.......well, thanks i guess =D

It's not a lie. www.easthollywood.org
I'm not their best student, far from. I'm lucky to remain a part of EHHS. That still puts me above you scum. $50k is a lot where I live, average of America is around $30k, but I don't plan to make either, I plan to make much more.

I don't think I'm the best. But I'm going to try my best, no matter what. I treat every girl with respect. She could be the one.

She's in California now, I didn't send it before because my picture wasn't done.

Actually she put it on the internet. I just linked you to it.

At 4/1/05 08:27 PM, Joshman_123 wrote: luminousnerd...
brain noun
Intellectual ability; mind
Dont define it you moron, you can't define mind.

You really should use your mind before you post... or maybe it's altered by marijuana, and that's why you can't think of a good comeback.
Fuck off. Good enough?

You said it yourself, you hate the Mormon religion. Maybe that's where we got the idea that you hate the Mormon religion. Should've thought about that one- Oh wait, sorry! Your mind was still altered when you made that post, wasn't it?
I said I hate the mormon religion, I have ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with the mormon people. Again, I don't care what you believe, you're fine by me if you aren't a jackass. You, however, are.

Guess what time it is luminousnerd... Definition Time!!

desperate adjective
Having lost all hope; despairing
eg. luminousnerd is desperate! He's asking a girl out through Flash!

loser noun
One that fails to win: the losers of the game
eg. luminousnerd has lost at this game, he'll never have a girlfriend!

freak noun
A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular
eg. luminousnerd is a freak!
Excellent, now you know how to look words up and pull the definitions out of context! Congratulations, I'm sure it was worth the time, and that skill will help you throughout your life.

Oh my god you are full of yourself. Your shitty little school is not the top school in the nation.. it doesnt even rank. 1. That is a terrible website, 2. ITS A FREE SCHOOL... you get what you pay for... 3. Its in UTAH. I am very sorry.

$50k is really nice in your area... thats like making more than $100k here.

Im scum? you dont even know who I am. Your very immature, you think the world revolves around you in your tiny little shit community you call a school. Thats a very 14 year old thing to do.

If she lives in California... tough shit, she isnt going to be with you long. Shes going to be hanging out with me and Joshman_123. We are going to be there when you send her that abomination and we will all laugh.

Your probebly going to say shes not like that.... well, if she posted that pic of her pushing her tits together on the internet... shes probebly not looking for a guy like you. Sorry chap... your shit out of luck. I dont think this is going to go well for you. WHY? I will give you my reasons because I am wiser than you. Long distance relationships RARELY work... and they will always have problems. If she says yes, the relationship will last a couple months... a year at the max. You might come to visit her or she will visit you. She will be the one to break it off and you will find another girl to make a shitty flash animation about. You need to grow up a little...

Its funny you hate the MORMON religion when you live in fucking MORMON DISNEY LAND. I think your trying to be emo. God you are soo emotional.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 22:22:27

you look like a fag, you scare girls away

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-01 22:40:12

Wow she must be really deep if she likes you, considering you flame everyone that replies to this topic, call them a jackass, try to act like you're better than them because of your school(typical childish thing to think), and are generally being a dick.

Good job, I'll be sure to wait for your not so witty reply to this, which will probably just be like the rest, the word jackass and some more talk about you being better than me.

You're 14, you're all high and mighty because you're almost done with your freshmen year in high school. Stfu please.

*btw: I hope that's not your voice in the flash, because if it is, you need to see a doctor or something about some growth hormones so hopefully you can go through puberty soon.*

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 02:41:22

At 4/1/05 08:41 PM, luminousnerd wrote: I said I hate the mormon religion, I have ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with the mormon people. Again, I don't care what you believe, you're fine by me if you aren't a jackass. You, however, are.

you hate the religion, you hate the person. the thing that labels them mormons, is the religion. and you are the jackass. i agree with Kal21, if she does posts pics like that on the net, she doesn't want a boyfriend whos sensitive and makes them annoying animations. she probably wants a guy who would slap her arse and call her "sexist" names, like sweetcheeks or melon-tits (???). i don't think you know this girl at all.

you're saying that she might be the "one." by this i presume either the one you're gonna lose your virginity to or the one you're going to marry. you're not gonna marry this girl. but in the small chance that you do, your life is gonna be miserable by the age of 40. you'll get into gambling, lose all your savings, she'll be fat, and she'll kick you out of the house which will result in your suicide....it just might happen.

but i think you've created this little world of yours called "luminousnerd and katie land" where everything is perfect. she's perfect, your relationship is perfect. but seriously, nothing is perfect. not this girl, not you, not anybody/anything. you've gone about this the wrong way and you need to pull your head out of the clouds before you get majorly depressed.

just my thoughts...

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 03:38:49

did mention marrying this girl?, your 14 i doubt you spend the rest of your life with her.

this thread is hilarious

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 04:15:46

I just realized after a looong time reading this thread, that everyone is right. luminousnerd is very full of himself and seems pretty pathetic for doing all this. He also makes the worst comebacks ever. Just my opinion after reading several pages, respond however you want nerd.

tre

BBS Signature

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 05:07:59

if youre so great, you would not care about what everyone is saying and just give that girl the fucking animation so this argument can end.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 10:07:24

OK ENOUGH OF THIS MADNESS!

This topic has gone for 8 pages and the fool still hasnt asked this chick out, maybe hes stuck to his chair with some sort of... sticking substance, anyway lets put an end to this madness and lets look at this logically. Luminous nerd is an idiot, no question and most likely this girl he has alreadu asked out but he was rejected and she was a morman so now he has vowed to hate the morman people and i have checked all the lame subtitles he has used in his flash movie are anagrams of morman hate sentences. So luminous nerd wash the dumbass stamp from off your forehead, open the curtains look out into the real world which is partially filled with mormans and i dont know... have some cheesecake and then listen to Cat Stevens. You will find him useful with such lyrics as

- Settle down, find a girl if you want you can get married

Compelling stuff. So luminous nerd there are plenty of fish in the sea but considering what youve been saying you should be looking for a particulary fat and ugly fish

Cheers

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 15:22:52

At 4/2/05 10:07 AM, El_Sammo wrote: OK ENOUGH OF THIS MADNESS!

- Settle down, find a girl if you want you can get married

Compelling stuff. So luminous nerd there are plenty of fish in the sea but considering what youve been saying you should be looking for a particulary fat and ugly fish

Cheers

^Good Job. END.

I hate TIME CRIME!

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 16:01:21

Hey I just got to add one more thing to this thread. Hey LuminousNerd, if you are so high and mighty and go to the best school and just know that you are going to get this girl, then apparently you know everything there is to know in life and if this is so true, you might as well kill yourself because there's not much left for you to do.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 17:51:17

Ummm...really it was...well.....interesting, I would help but I guess she already said yes so ya, have fun^^

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 21:46:26

she didnt say yes. she just laughed in his face, then got some masculine macho man off the street and started fucking his brains out right there infront of mr. nerd.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 23:17:11

she got some bigass titties... but seriously, she aint gonna like that poetic shit... it seems sort of weird, no offence, im just trying to improve your flash... but I think it would be 200% more effective if you just went up to her and asked her... girls like a dude with balls... if she says no, get over it, its probably because you didnt ask her in person. but it seems you said you've already been rejected by her before? :/.... o...k..... maybe you should take some of those poems out, and skit to the end...

ps: dont wear those sandals anymor
psps: i love you
pspsps: make sure your weiner isnt hanging out when she accepts your invitation to the birthday party... or out

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-04-02 23:21:39

That flash scared me. I'm never coming to the Newgrounds Forums again because of that flash.

Good Day to You, Sir!!