00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jeff Weise's Flash

65,583 Views | 616 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:13:58

Its creepy. I think I've seen the clown before. Regardless its amazing how pretty much this guys motive and suicide not in on newgrounds. Creepy.

Newgrounds has been making the papers alot lately.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:15:21

wow....i knew about the shootings, but i never knew who it was. i cant believe Weise would do that.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:15:52

Hmm... Those flashes werent half bad. I liked them.

If you think this kid is psycho, do some research on columbine. They recently found one of the boys journals and video-tape diaries. I saw a documentry on it and it was awsome.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:16:44

*cough*

Jeff Weise's Flash

I used to be relevant.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:17:04

This is bullshit. Further publicizing this shit is so fucked up.

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:18:06

Damn, what i really want to know, is did he plan this out? or did he just say to himself he had nothing to lose, ause he was living with grandparents, where were his parents, but man, gotta love the usa, kid wants gun, kid finds gun, kid uses gun to shoot people, accidentally or not, there should be a few more laws on guns, instead of everyone can keep a gun and leave it were they want. but still it is sad to see yet "another one bite the dust" ( more then 1 person has killed, then taken his own life that was a flash artist) any how, you can't say he deserves to go to hell, man people crack, some just can't contain themselves when they crack and unleash their fury. heck he could have done it through hate, anger anything like that, still not right but man what would you do in the situation with nothing to lose, me i'd just try and relax, anyhow personally i would hate to see another flash artist die or commit suicide, flash is an art, maybe its the ways some people judge the flash that do this, maybe its the fact of nothing to lsoe, maybe theirs no reason at all, but still don't jsut say go to hell, or hope you go to hell, well don't say that unless you know the full story. o and if you don't like the way i put this, i don't give a shit.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:18:30

At 3/24/05 09:17 PM, red_skunk wrote: This is bullshit. Further publicizing this shit is so fucked up.

You're right, we wouldn't want to try and learn anything from this and try and prevent it from happening again! Let's just delete it all and pretend it never happened! *sarcasm*

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:20:44

At 3/24/05 09:18 PM, WadeFulp wrote: You're right, we wouldn't want to try and learn anything from this and try and prevent it from happening again! Let's just delete it all and pretend it never happened! *sarcasm*

(wade's scottmale24 points just increased tenfold, thus bringing his current number of points to ten)

I used to be relevant.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:21:02

Thanks for putting this up like this... I think having his work up for view is a good thing... Just looking at the movie does depict a violent thread, but the attack of the KKK member gives it an odd tone beyond a simple murder-suicide spree.

Most tellingly are looking at his reviews. People will be quick to blame the media, and undoubtedly the content here on NG. But looking at the anger in his last reviews about racist genocide, and our nations role in killing innocents, its clear its not just the media culture that was effecting him, but our political culture as well.

Even more telling are his review responses, where he laughs at a person who calls his movie a warning and defends his mental health, and jokes about how the violence of murder suicide is blamed on the media influencing kids.

His work was good, albiet slightly disconcerning in retrospect... I hope that once the furor is over, his work, reviews and profile stay on NG. He had some real talent, and is fairly intelligent and articulate in his writing, its too bad it all had to go to such a meaningless waste of messed up teenage emotions.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:22:06

At 3/24/05 07:22 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote:
At 3/24/05 07:21 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Should we be afraid that Arnold is going to kill us all after watching how he portrays himself in his Terminator movies?
Yes.

yeahh, and next we should be afraid of Krinkels for how he portrays mas violence in his works. it doesn't work that way, you cant tell if somebody is going to turn out that way.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:22:27

Man. That was just disturbing. I bet that the media will say its all our fault for encourageing him to shoot tha shit outta people. I say blame tha kid not tha family.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:22:52

At 3/24/05 09:09 PM, KupaMan wrote: I hope you and Tom don't mind the possible lawsuits, Wade. Even though you're in no way responsible for this Native-Nazi's actions, you'll probably still get some heat for showcasing, basically, his suicide note. Not that anyone's suits would ever go through or get far, that doesn't seem like a fun process to go through.

I doubt anyone would try that. This Flash has been showcased on thesmokinggun.com. At least we had Jeff's conscent to post it, they didn't. Jeff agreed to our submission agreement, he didn't agree for thesmokinggun.com to show it. Thesmokinggun also didn't give our URL as the site it was submitted to, they simply hosted it on their site so they could get more traffic. Most likely thesmokinggun.com was being polite and didn't want to possibly crash our servers by linking to us, even though we are a more heavily trafficed website.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:23:03

If you want to know more about this incident search google for "Jeff Weise" and there will be information, on him about students, who say he was Bullied, and a loner. I would advise everyone to read some of these articles.

Here is the url for an article about jeff from MSNBC:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7273844/

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:23:18

At 3/24/05 09:18 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 3/24/05 09:17 PM, red_skunk wrote: This is bullshit. Further publicizing this shit is so fucked up.
You're right, we wouldn't want to try and learn anything from this and try and prevent it from happening again! Let's just delete it all and pretend it never happened!

Exactly. If we all just dust it under the rug, go on about our business, and just pretend the whole thing was a dream, that will SURELY fix the sociopsychological problems that cause things like this to happen.

</sarcasm>

Commissioner Penguin

5 Year Club

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:30:02

You guys should check these sites out that he visted and posted on.

msn profile-http://members.msn.com/default...CiKb4sgxmQ5X9nEfGJIJ2pFcpN9fzz!OCC
KRljm

livejournal-http://www.livejournal.com/users/weise/

nazi.org- http://www.nativenazi.com/

abovestopsecret.com- http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/weise.html

Jeff's Surviving the Dead story-http://p081.ezboard.com/fwriterscovenfrm8.showMessage?topicID=49.topi
c

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:34:14

Maybe it was my fault. I wonder if I pushed him over the edge... nearly five months ago:

October 29, 2004
Reviewed by: KupaMan
What?
Overall Score: 4

Okay, a clown with an eerie grin standing under a street light is someone a shady folk would aproach and stnd in front of in the middle of the night? Where are you from? You're supposed to stear away from clowns anyway. And to walk up to one all alone in the middle of the night? This really kinda sucked.

Graphics: 5 Sound: 3 Interactivity: 1 Style: 3 Violence: 4 Humor: 0

Well, at least I can say I knew about these flash before the shooting and have proof.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:37:27

At 3/24/05 09:18 PM, WadeFulp wrote: You're right, we wouldn't want to try and learn anything from this and try and prevent it from happening again! Let's just delete it all and pretend it never happened! *sarcasm*

What are we learning from publicizing his flash Wade? What are you preventing? Don't try to make yourself into some sort of fucking hero, solving the world's problems one troubled kid at a time.

Some fucked up kid killed a bunch of people, and now you're turning tricks on NG. It's disgusting self-promotion.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:42:31

Some very errie foreshadowing with that review that TooCool100 decided to point out. I hope Newgrounds doesn't get any bad publicity due to this. :(

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:43:02

At 3/24/05 09:18 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
You're right, we wouldn't want to try and learn anything from this and try and prevent it from happening again! Let's just delete it all and pretend it never happened! *sarcasm*

Neither of you make compelling arguments. Red_Skunk is trying to look like he's disgusted by this (which I doubt he is. Nobody really cares) and you, Wade, are trying to make it look like you're doing a public service. You're both wrong. Wade wants more traffic. More traffic; more traffic, more money; more money, more happies. Don't worry though, Wade, because any one of us would do it. It's not bad to use a big story to draw in more traffic. You guys did the same with Numa Numa Dance.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:44:26

At 3/24/05 09:37 PM, red_skunk wrote: What are we learning from publicizing his flash Wade? What are you preventing? Don't try to make yourself into some sort of fucking hero, solving the world's problems one troubled kid at a time.

Some fucked up kid killed a bunch of people, and now you're turning tricks on NG. It's disgusting self-promotion.

Who said I'm trying to be a hero? I just feel deleting his entries wouldn't do any good. If Dylan Klebold and his buddy had a diary or left behind clues as to why they did what they did should we hide that?

We're not the one publicizing Jeff's Flash, the media is. thesmokinggun.com was reporting about it before I never knew they were on our site. We are simply trying to deal with the aftermath. We've had servers crashing because of the high traffic. We hoped that by featuring it on the front page it would reduce the # of database queries people were using to search for it.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:46:11

At 3/24/05 09:43 PM, KupaMan wrote: Neither of you make compelling arguments. Red_Skunk is trying to look like he's disgusted by this (which I doubt he is. Nobody really cares)

Yeah, god forbid someone has some scruples about benefiting off of shit like this.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:46:53

At 3/24/05 09:42 PM, Hypertoast wrote: Some very errie foreshadowing with that review that TooCool100 decided to point out. I hope Newgrounds doesn't get any bad publicity due to this. :(

There is no such thing as "bad publicity." The website gets traffic. The traffic views ads and gets NG money. I doubt anybody will leave NG because they did what they always do- post legal, non stolen, non hateful flash works.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:48:42

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:49:12

This whole thing feels weird... I can see his text... his animations and his picture... but he's not there!

This is really freaky how this all looks when it's put together... It so obvious as to how it happened now.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:50:42

Wow... this will defiantly get more attention to the site...hopefully not extremely negative.

I didn't think this was going to hit the media that fast.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:54:06

At 3/24/05 09:44 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Who said I'm trying to be a hero? I just feel deleting his entries wouldn't do any good. If Dylan Klebold and his buddy had a diary or left behind clues as to why they did what they did should we hide that?

<note to everyone else>
http://www.google.com/search?h...Klebold&btnG=Google+Search

You might want to use that

I used to be relevant.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 21:56:45

At 3/24/05 09:46 PM, AntiangelicAngel wrote: There is no such thing as "bad publicity." The website gets traffic. The traffic views ads and gets NG money. I doubt anybody will leave NG because they did what they always do- post legal, non stolen, non hateful flash works.

What's to stop them from looking down on the front page and seeing the new Madness by Matt Jolly? What's to stop them from questioning David Firth? The media can go crazy sometimes. I just hope that other flash artists don't questioned of their mental stability because their flash resemble Jeff Weise's. :(

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 22:10:44

this is shit,I dont wanna see this idiots shit on teh front page. I emailed Tom. I dont think this emo faggots flash needs to be on NG.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 22:17:32

I take it he was on the internet a lot....
We're blaming that right?

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 22:17:34

At 3/24/05 07:13 PM, WadeFulp wrote: After much debate we have decided to feature Jeff Weise's Flash entry, Target Practice on our front page. Now that the media is reporting Newgrounds.com as the site where Jeff posted his Flash entries we have had an increase in traffic. These visitors are heavily searching out Jeff's work so we have decided to make it easier for them to find. This will hopefully help alleviate the strain they are putting on our database server caused by their searches.

Jeff submitted these entries back in October of 2004. If you don't know who Jeff Weise is, pick up a US newspaper or check out this online article.

I have placed reviews on "Clown" and "Target Practice" for anyone who honestly cares, but anyways. The people who just come on and say "That was sucks and he killed people." Need to think a bit more. I Do blame him for his actions, but there are others who set them in motion. Read his responses to reviews made on his flash<---very telling. Also, visit this http://www.nazi.org/nazi/policy/wei se/ They condone his actions, and say it was his free thinking, in a non-thinking society that caused it. God help us if a figure of taht thinking should ever take a seat of power. My 2 cents........