meatloaf1

Cubed-Boid
Cubed-Boid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Oct. 26th, 2005 @ 08:37 AM Reply

Oh god, I searched my username on Google and I found this... I am really sorry I didn't know anything like this would happen, my god...

SubKutz
SubKutz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 07:29 PM Reply

At 3/25/05 08:55 AM, Revenant wrote:
I do agree with you to a certian degree...but things are never that simple...
This kid was bullied at school, mistreated and abused by his mother, his father commited suicide, his mother was paralyzed, he was depressed, felt alone and God knows what other mental damage he had, caused by the mental and most likely physical abuse he suffered on a daily basis. Now... I don't know what you think, but having to live like that, every day of your life, would drive you to do things you would never dream of doing in a "normal" state of mind.

Sorry for bringing this back up. But........... becasue he was upset it was o.k for him to shoot all those fucking people? There's such things as doctors and hospitals. ANYBODY WITH A LITTLE BIT OF A SOUL. Would surely have got themselves some advice.

Now I hate scottish people, and you lot hate us. I have been depressed before but only through a near death experience, I have no family they died some years ago in a n accident. Now.............

Can I come up to your house and shoot your scottish twat mother father sister gran or what ever relatives you have in the face?

SubKutz
SubKutz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 07:32 PM Reply

Sorry for double post.

I've had some hard times, so killing you scottish wil be o.K?

You'll stick up for me rite? While I'm dragging parts of your family around with me? I mean I am depressed. And have no family. Ohhh, and my aunt is in a wheel chair. Tut

Kids ehh WTF do you know. I bet you'll be saying the dunblan shooting was o.k becasue the man who shot all thoses 9 yr olds was a loner.