Wow , ur all still typing about me after amonth, damn i feel like im famous lol

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-05-19 06:21:58 Reply

blood lash ur crazy lol but hey we all have issues and we see ur proud of yours lol and to kali and andy 2 fairy names i must say .is this what u do? just jump into other peoples convos and type hate? tell ur parents wtg on raising 2 useless idiots jus type about the topic and not me for we all know im famous in here kali so much for ur useless threat hehehehe bloodleash u may need some help not bashing u but damn u get right the point of whats on ur brain

RestlessMind
RestlessMind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-05-19 06:38:36 Reply

and to all n-g staff it would seem that u altered jeffs profile for in his profile comments u retyped the same comment 2 times and i remember it saying something else. whats that all about? kinda freaky to change someones words after theyre dead lol do u all work for the fcc because the censorship uall allow on this site would lead 1 to beleive so

SubXer0
SubXer0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-05-25 17:26:40 Reply

At 5/18/05 11:12 PM, Bloodlash_666 wrote: All u r idiots! Ur minds r messed up! Jeff was an awsome person! Him and I have so much in common. I cut, I draw ppl being killed, I like being a loner, I admire Hitler... What the hell would u do if u seen ur father shoot himself in the head? His life was NOT usless! U all better watch ur fuckin mouths or I'll have'ta fuckin come down there and kill u!

its called get over it. yeah life sucks deal with it we all have problem but it is how you deal with them that makes you a real man

DonutPower
DonutPower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-05-28 13:57:53 Reply

At 5/19/05 06:38 AM, RestlessMind wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey RestlessMind , Have a cup of stfu with a double dose of noob with it.

and post somewhere else. The BBS has more than one topic.

Kajiva
Kajiva
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-06-04 23:04:50 Reply

thats a little sick

Cubed-Boid
Cubed-Boid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-10-26 08:37:16 Reply

Oh god, I searched my username on Google and I found this... I am really sorry I didn't know anything like this would happen, my god...

SubKutz
SubKutz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2006-10-15 19:29:20 Reply

At 3/25/05 08:55 AM, Revenant wrote:
I do agree with you to a certian degree...but things are never that simple...
This kid was bullied at school, mistreated and abused by his mother, his father commited suicide, his mother was paralyzed, he was depressed, felt alone and God knows what other mental damage he had, caused by the mental and most likely physical abuse he suffered on a daily basis. Now... I don't know what you think, but having to live like that, every day of your life, would drive you to do things you would never dream of doing in a "normal" state of mind.

Sorry for bringing this back up. But........... becasue he was upset it was o.k for him to shoot all those fucking people? There's such things as doctors and hospitals. ANYBODY WITH A LITTLE BIT OF A SOUL. Would surely have got themselves some advice.

Now I hate scottish people, and you lot hate us. I have been depressed before but only through a near death experience, I have no family they died some years ago in a n accident. Now.............

Can I come up to your house and shoot your scottish twat mother father sister gran or what ever relatives you have in the face?

SubKutz
SubKutz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2006-10-15 19:32:40 Reply

Sorry for double post.

I've had some hard times, so killing you scottish wil be o.K?

You'll stick up for me rite? While I'm dragging parts of your family around with me? I mean I am depressed. And have no family. Ohhh, and my aunt is in a wheel chair. Tut

Kids ehh WTF do you know. I bet you'll be saying the dunblan shooting was o.k becasue the man who shot all thoses 9 yr olds was a loner.