00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jeff Weise's Flash

65,584 Views | 616 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:34:53

WOOH!

What a relief! For a minute there I thought Newgrounds did this to get the hits. :) Ermm.... Still feels a little strange though.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:35:51

At 3/24/05 07:31 PM, Chrome- wrote: What's so funny is you think you know what you're talking about.

You think they don't want attention from the media? Media + Newgrounds = Traffic Increase.

Plus, they are not going to get sued or anything.

I not a noob so don't speak like your higher than me, if you think it's funny to have a traffic increase that will lead NG (or the internet) to be chained up and not be able to express oppions just like the FCC did to the TV

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:37:35

At 3/24/05 07:34 PM, NanoBeer wrote: I am afraid that the media will use us as a scapegoat. The media could burn us to the ground, ruin your guy's careers. They might try to say that we promoted these actitivities. I say we blam the submittion, Its bad enough that the flash was almost idenitcal events. The media will use us, we need to try to stop them.

I agree! STOP THE MEDIA! Protect NG!

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:38:17

The Media. WHAT A GROUP OF PEOPLE.

Jeff Weise's Flash

... LOL WOW this signature is ancient.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:38:39

You know what I thought when I watched this flash? ''Im watching something... made by a dead person... who died through the same means as the person in this animation... and that person is dead... but has been ressurected through a movie... showing what he was planning...'' Then an all out creepy feeling has stuck with me since. Its good in a way that NG is showing what the people want to see, not just the NG members. I too noticed that strikingly odd review stating that he may have problems, that is way too ironic for my likings. Its like, looking at it all together here, it was one big series of events, or a puzzle that couldnt be solved until now. Its just too strange that... that could actually happen... it even got good reviews when it first appeared! I wonder what those people are thinking now?

Way too odd...

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:42:14

Mmmm CNN just had their little coverage of the flash he made. Warning signs?
Confim/deny

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:45:05

I know this just proves the planning of it. I watched it and I thought it was a tribute to the school that got shoot up. But man this is messed up. All along he was crying for help and we didnt know so we didnt do anything. I mean man this is just incredible. My heart is beating fast and my stomach has butterflies. I feel cold. This is what it must feel like to be a lawyer a police officer. Wow I am just blown away my eyes are almost starting to water. how someone could do something right infront of our eyes and we do nothing to help I mean this is horrible. I mean come on...

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:46:09

At 3/24/05 07:16 PM, Toocool100 wrote: Lol, you obviously can't tell the difference between Fantasy and reality. This cartoon was made for nothing more than Random violence, and believe it or not theres an audience out there that this appeals to. So don't try judging my Mental health based upon a simple animation, capisce?

His responce was that of any sarcastic high-horse internet persona,

Maybe more NG people who talk like that are suicidal than we know

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:46:43

This whole situation upsets me, But it's good NG is getting more traffic. It seems this is the only site that makes the news.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:47:31

At 3/24/05 07:46 PM, skunkpunkrunner wrote: This whole situation upsets me, But it's good NG is getting more traffic. It seems this is the only site that makes the news.

how can you think possitive 10 people just died!

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:48:07

His 'clown' movie also got this review, which he replied to...

''This is your flash: "Once upon a time, the end".

His reply...

''Yes indeed.
Much like most of our lives. ''

This is all too much... I stick by my previous posting.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:48:28

At 3/24/05 07:35 PM, Audio_Don wrote: not be able to express oppions just like the FCC did to the TV

That will never happen, so shut up please.

At 3/24/05 07:38 PM, DarkArchon wrote: The Media. WHAT A GROUP OF PEOPLE.

HAHA! What a post, you're the man now.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:50:57

Wow... just... wow.

I used to be relevant.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:52:23

At 3/24/05 07:47 PM, Nivim wrote:
At 3/24/05 07:46 PM, skunkpunkrunner wrote: This whole situation upsets me, But it's good NG is getting more traffic. It seems this is the only site that makes the news.
how can you think possitive 10 people just died!

Sorry forgot to take that into account, I really didn't mean for that to seem positive. Sorry.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:52:42

I talked to him on MSN once after seeing his movies.
Too see such a thing happen really shocks me, even though some of us should've seen this coming. Well, too late now. Just wait until fox problem solvers track down Tom and abuse him with slanted news questions and accusations.

Well, people want to see this stuff, so we might as well make it easier for them to find. Maybe it will help people understand more about people like Jeff and help prevent things like this from happening. Although I think that's wishful thinking. Just because someone makes a Flash entry like Jeff did doesn't mean they are going to carry out a violent act in real life.

i hate yuo myg0t!!

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:53:53

Wade's doing the right thing. When a website, corporation, business, or any other entity has something of use to the public relating to a criminal or murderer and they hide it, the entity appears guilty by association and by the very fact the entity would try to hide.

By showcasing the item, Newgrounds actually pushes itself away from the murderer and the horrible crime he committed.

I have no compassion for this man. I spent most of my teenage years in a suicidally depressed state, but I never killed myself or anyone else. All you have to do is make it to adulthood, folks. Most of the bad events that lead to depression fade with time, hope, and some really good friends.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:55:02

At 3/24/05 07:31 PM, Nivim wrote: Oh shit I just read the whole thing he took prozac. Shit I take prozac. But it is only small douces but still dammit!

Interesting fact, a side effect of prozac is suicidal feelings...

Odd huh? Or maybe that's part of the reason this happened.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:56:47

At 3/24/05 07:48 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: That will never happen, so shut up please.

I don't wanna sound pessimistic but it could happen, and NG has to keep it's guard up, that's all im saying

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 19:57:52

Yup. there it is. Right on the front page with the Numa Numa dance.

I hope my movies don't come to fruition.

I used to be relevant.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:00:30

At 3/24/05 07:56 PM, Audio_Don wrote:
At 3/24/05 07:48 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: That will never happen, so shut up please.
I don't wanna sound pessimistic but it could happen, and NG has to keep it's guard up, that's all im saying

NG didnt do anything. The Media isnt saying that NG did, the users arent saying that, The Fulps arent saying that, The only people that are, are dumb fucks that stop in here to post their two cents.

... LOL WOW this signature is ancient.

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:01:49

At 3/24/05 08:00 PM, DarkArchon wrote: NG didnt do anything. The Media isnt saying that NG did, the users arent saying that, The Fulps arent saying that, The only people that are, are dumb fucks that stop in here to post their two cents.

Isn't that what the forums are for? :-)

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:04:43

At 3/24/05 08:01 PM, Audio_Don wrote:
At 3/24/05 08:00 PM, DarkArchon wrote: NG didnt do anything. The Media isnt saying that NG did, the users arent saying that, The Fulps arent saying that, The only people that are, are dumb fucks that stop in here to post their two cents.
Isn't that what the forums are for? :-)

It's every one else.....WE DID IT. I CONFESS. I TOLD HIM TO DO IT.

Duh......

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:09:43

Bleh, I just voted zero on the damn thing. I just hope it gets blammed so we can just forget about this mess.

Don't take that the wrong way.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:11:09

Just to remind people how the media likes to use teenagers after a school shooting.

Typical Media Attack strategies:
Step 1: Interviews with Photogentic Bystandards. Generally, the media will pick some popular blond girl with no accent. Typically, a popular kid, a jock, or a cheerleader. Heaven forbid we interview a nerd, a geek, or a goth.
Step 2: Pidgeon Holing: "He was a quiet kid. He was an introvert. He was a goth kid. He was strange. He did wierd things." The media doesn't understand that just because you don't fit the mold, doesn't make you a potential threat.
Step 3: Blaming Technology: "He played video games, used the comptuer alot. He liked to create violent drawings/videos/pictures." As apposed to beating up someone because they don't have a Letter jacket? The technology excuse also makes TV and Raido look altrusitic. The new media, espically the internet, is a threat to them. As more people turn on their computers, more people turn off their TVs and raidos.
Step 4: Blaming Viewpoints: "He was trying to be evil. He was into Satanism. He admired Hitler." This is generic media bias. And why is it that every creed that is not Christan, Jewish, or Muslim is Satanism? Buddism isn't evil. Neither is Wicca. The only religion that worships Satan is Satanism.
Step 5: Blaming Conditions and Hobbies: "He was taking antidepresants. He liked using guns." Again, generic media bias. Using the names of the make and model of the used objects are instant self promotion. Kinda like that popular kid they inteviewed wearing clothes with corporate logos.
Step 6: Blaming Style/Non-mainstream Music Genres: "He liked listening to Industrial/Heavy Metal/Goth music. He liked listening to Marylin Manson." Manson is not goth. Morressy is goth. Emo, Nu Metal, and Poppunk are also not goth. In fact, what the hell does music have to do with random acts of violence comitted by stupid assholes like Weis?
Step 7: Blaming Religon/Politics: "He didn't have the love of Christ in his life. He worshiped some other religion. This is a conspiracy run by __Insert_Generic_Political_Party_Here__ " News flash: God doesn't give a damn. ("Not everyone wants to be saved. Not eveyone SHOULD be saved." --Bobby Gaylore.)

BBS Signature

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:12:15

At 3/24/05 08:04 PM, deck_head_tottie wrote:
At 3/24/05 08:01 PM, Audio_Don wrote: Isn't that what the forums are for? :-)
To spew off random shit? No.

O you mean like your flashes? (no reply needed)

I know cool penguin 0 so i apologize for that

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:13:31

That flash is sick and not in the spirit of newgrounds. I saw it and it makes me sick thinking about how he actaully did those things. what about the kids that got shot, how will their family feel when they watch that animation. NewGrounds will profit from having it here if that is the intention or not, and thats really fucking sick. just delete it. and hope that people pay more attention to their kids.

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:15:53

It's sick because he did it. But if he didn't would it be cool or funny?

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:17:27

Lol, so I just have to shoot up a school or kill myself inorder to make front page?
Or is it as long as I make the news?

The flash actual wasn't that bad. Hmmm, he probably could of made some pretty cool flashes. Sadly, a LIVECORPSE flash wasn't on the front page when he died, but some random kid that makes the news bigger than Livecorpse did, gets it? WTF!?

...Well, as long as newgrounds keeps producing psychos, its OK! =)

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:18:18

yeah...something was off...maybe he was picked on alot...the school is only a few hours away from my house....been up there a few times

Response to Jeff Weise's Flash 2005-03-24 20:18:43

The story is comming up on MSNBC kids get the popcorn!