00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WHERE DO I GET FLASH TO MAKE GAMES?

828 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Where do i go to get a free, flash game creator? i want to use the program that most people use on NG, so I can make my own games. What is it called and where do i get it. I would appreciate it if you could help me.

Response to WHERE DO I GET FLASH TO MAKE GAMES? 2002-03-13 12:48:15

At 3/12/02 06:13 PM, g_munk wrote: Where do i go to get a free, flash game creator? i want to use the program that most people use on NG, so I can make my own games. What is it called and where do i get it. I would appreciate it if you could help me.

Are you completely stupid? That question doesnt even deserve answering. It'll be years before you're able to learn actionscript.

Response to WHERE DO I GET FLASH TO MAKE GAMES? 2002-03-13 15:12:30

At 3/13/02 12:48 PM, Uncle_Boris wrote:
At 3/12/02 06:13 PM, g_munk wrote: Where do i go to get a free, flash game creator? i want to use the program that most people use on NG, so I can make my own games. What is it called and where do i get it. I would appreciate it if you could help me.
Are you completely stupid? That question doesnt even deserve answering. It'll be years before you're able to learn actionscript.

It's called flash download a free 30 day trial from www.macromedia.com perhaps you should have a look at the Newgrounds Flash area http://www.newgrounds.com/flash/index.html all the tutorials are for Flash 4 though! When your trial is over you need to pay $200 or get it illegally.