00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

732,554 Views | 12,015 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-03 16:27:24

It's the GardeVenn Diagram!

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-03 20:41:07

Venn diagrams....urgh. The last one I had contact with left me with an understanding of complex numbers...
Though it is a nice pic!

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC

Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-03 22:26:30

At 4/3/08 04:27 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: It's the GardeVenn Diagram!

I wouldn't want to come between two Gardevoir.

or would I?

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-04 06:25:42

Sweet screenshot. I need to figure out how to send these. I have an SD card but do you have to have a friend code or something? Could you send it to your email adress?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-04 18:12:00

At 4/4/08 06:25 AM, Tanooki-John wrote:
Sweet screenshot. I need to figure out how to send these. I have an SD card but do you have to have a friend code or something? Could you send it to your email adress?

First off, you will need a Friend Code from Brawl. It is different than a code from the Wii. If you have it, then we can connect via Brawl. My Friend Code is found in my account.

Of course, you can send them on my email. I am sure that it accepts .bin files. If not, you can create a .zip file for that. Just remember that snapshot files in your SD card is in private >> wii >> app >> RSBE >> al.

Also, your snapshot name show be "al_" followed by the date "yy/mm/dd_" and military time "hh/mm". If the snapshot was made in Feburary 15, 2008 at 10:20 am, your snapshot file should read "al_080215_1020". It usually have a (#) in case you actually create another snapshot file of the same date and time for reason.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-05 01:07:33

At 4/5/08 12:08 AM, kisame wrote: i find jews to be very offensive!

JUST PISS THE FUCK OFF KISAME AND YOUR SHIT! I HAVE TOLD YOU ONCE AND I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN!

FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF AND DIE LIKE YOU FUCKING SHOULD AND MAY YOU ROT IN HELL!

Wh....WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TOO THE REST OF MY SIG!?!?!?!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-05 01:20:45

Mmm, Pokemon club...I'll join.
Do you guys discuss the game at all?

I'm playing Diamond currently.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-05 02:02:35

Well we normally DO talk about the games, since that is where most of the franchise is based, though we sometimes talk about the anime, and other pokemon related content. If you browse back a few pages, you can see some of DVS's sublime Brawl screenshots of pokemon. I still reckon he has yet to top his Charizard one.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-05 06:15:13

At 4/5/08 01:20 AM, Cericon wrote: Mmm, Pokemon club...I'll join.

I'm playing Diamond currently

Hi because your new to the club i wanted to intoduce myself. I have only joined recently but if look on thepost behind yours there is me getting pissed off at a flamer i really hate. HE POSTED ASH'S BALLS FOR GOD SAKES!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-05 06:32:34

At 4/5/08 06:15 AM, nkp22497 wrote: HE POSTED ASH'S BALLS FOR GOD SAKES!

Is THAT what he posted? I think I might be glad that one of the mods deleted that post before I had the misfortune to see it...

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-05 08:01:58

Welcome Cericon ;)
Yeah were discussing the Games and the Anime, like mentioned before.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-05 12:49:51

Hi. I just got diamond, and I just want to see what the online is like.

5241 1938 9658

I only have a lvl 25, but I just want to see what an online battle and voice chat is like, so I dont care is you come with 6 lvl 100s.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 02:28:23

At 4/5/08 12:49 PM, Bwave wrote: I only have a lvl 25, but I just want to see what an online battle and voice chat is like, so I dont care is you come with 6 lvl 100s.

You want to get creamed just to see what an online battle is like? Have you had a Wireless battle? Because it's just like that, except for the fact that there's a bit more lag. Alternatively, you could have a battle on Pokemon Battle Revolution with the lv 50 All Rule on, however that means that you'll have to choose only 3 out of your 6...which sucks.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 02:34:45

I decided to try to get all Pokemon in Ranger. It's going to take a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 03:40:18

At 4/5/08 09:59 PM, Machop90 wrote:
At 4/5/08 06:15 AM, nkp22497 wrote: HE POSTED ASH'S BALLS FOR GOD SAKES!
o_oThank Giratina i didn't see that...

Yeah your lucky. i saw it .i am sickened to hell. I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT SCARY SHIT. just so you know it was wierd. The episode where ash tries to beat sabrina but at the end that phsycic person pulled down ash's pants . instead of boxers there a nut sack!(But no penis?) It almost made me puke. FUCK YOU KISAME! JUST SO KNOW ALL YOU MODS OUT THER BAN HIM FOR LIFE PLEASE! I AM BEGGING FOR GODS SAKE!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 12:52:34

I saw the Ash's balls picture, I'm glad I did.
I prefer to see what actually happens in episodes, not the shitty American censored version.

The sad thing is, I actually remember that episode too.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 12:54:13

There was a penis, it was uncircumsized and extremely small. Probably why Misty was laughing (Crying?) so hard.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 15:20:41

This doesn't look like an anti-Pokemon game. Still, it got a long way to improve.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 18:15:54

At 4/6/08 12:52 PM, Cericon wrote: I saw the Ash's balls picture, I'm glad I did.
I prefer to see what actually happens in episodes, not the shitty American censored version.

What the? It was a episode? Now that stupid. Why the hell would anyone on something so shitty?
Now I don't know why the hell you want to see Ash's balls and penis. Are you a sick arsehole?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 18:54:49

At 4/6/08 06:15 PM, nkp22497 wrote:
At 4/6/08 12:52 PM, Cericon wrote: I saw the Ash's balls picture, I'm glad I did.

What the? It was a episode? Now that stupid. Why the hell would anyone on something so shitty?
Now I don't know why the hell you want to see Ash's balls and penis. Are you a sick arsehole?

Your grammar is absolutely atrocious. I wish that my mother had taken several illegal substances while I was in her womb so that I could have been born with the type of brain damage needed to make sense of what you just said.

Now then, I didn't say that I liked seeing Ash's balls,

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 19:25:56

At 4/6/08 06:54 PM, Cericon wrote:

Umm . . . there has been a lot of post about that. Is it really something in this episode or just some photoshopped pic?

There has been banned episodes, even the ones that was too inappropriate for Japan. There is one about an earthquake, which seems to upset them. Of course, we all know about that one episode that causes thousands of kids to be hospitalized. It proves that they do listen to their watchers.

Here is another pic from Brawl.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-06 19:33:01

At 4/6/08 07:25 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
Umm . . . there has been a lot of post about that. Is it really something in this episode or just some photoshopped pic?

It the Japanese uncensored version of that episode.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-07 00:17:04

At 4/6/08 07:33 PM, Cericon wrote:
At 4/6/08 07:25 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
It the Japanese uncensored version of that episode.

You know I really don't care about waht you think about my grammar. Also why did you say that you wanted to see the version if you don't like balls and if got a problem with my grammar and who I am just leave me alone.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-07 03:53:51

Well at least he spells things correctly.

As for Ash's balls...WHY are we talking about it? Is it really that interesting of a topic?!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-07 04:38:23

At 4/7/08 03:53 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote: Well at least he spells things correctly.

As for Ash's balls...WHY are we talking about it? Is it really that interesting of a topic?!

Um.. well thats half a good comment. Also the balls thing just led to uncencered episodes so thats why.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-07 06:26:15

At 4/6/08 03:20 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: This doesn't look like an anti-Pokemon game. Still, it got a long way to improve.

Pro or anti.... we may never know now. By the way,.... you want my Wii code?
2492 4177 8860
And if I send you some stuff, I may need your code too.

Sure you can. Feel free to spend time with the members. Ignore those trollers causing trouble ok? If you see a troller, we will handle it.

At 4/5/08 01:07 AM, nkp22497 wrote:
At 4/5/08 12:08 AM, kisame wrote: i find jews to be very offensive!
JUST PISS THE FUCK OFF KISAME AND YOUR SHIT! I HAVE TOLD YOU ONCE AND I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN!

FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF AND DIE LIKE YOU FUCKING SHOULD AND MAY YOU ROT IN HELL!

Is Kisame-ass causing trouble again!? I hope he gets a bann soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-07 09:59:00

At 4/7/08 06:26 AM, Tanooki-John wrote:
Pro or anti.... we may never know now. By the way,.... you want my Wii code?
2492 4177 8860

It accepts. I thought it was your Wii number, but it may be your Friend Code from Brawl.

I did mentioned you that the Wii Number and Friend Code are two different things. If you want to know your Wii Number, go to the button that looks like a envelope (Wii Message Board) >> the button that looks like a pencil and paper (Create Message) >> The Address Book. You will see your Wii Number there! If you like, you can check out my account.

And if I send you some stuff, I may need your code too.

Check out my account here.

Is Kisame-ass causing trouble again!? I hope he gets a bann soon.

Did the Japanese version really have Ash's privates showing?

That is not to say that censorship doesn't happen when it reached American shores. If you checked out the animes from Cartoon Network . . . or anything from 4Kids . . . you can see Dragonball Z being censored. Tokyo Mew Mew (Mew Mew Power), Bo-Bo-Bo Bo Bo-Bo, and others have been censored. Of course, there are some that has been censored because of its length, like how it is too long to be shown. On battling against Perfect Chaos in Sonic X, the Japanese version was a bit longer, mainly because it was playing some tune (Live and Learn?) and tries to tie along with the animations.

Oh, and I guess this may have been cut out from the series. I can't say if it is real or photoshopped.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-07 16:25:12

most likely photoshopped. But you gots to admit, that's pretty awesome... :)

;D It'd be really awesome if there was more stff like that in the show.

Naughty hedgehogs!

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-07 17:06:20

At 4/7/08 09:59 AM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: Oh, and I guess this may have been cut out from the series. I can't say if it is real or photoshopped.

Oh man, that is just so cool. If only that happened in an actual episode. But I don't think that even the Japanese would allow that in an episode.

Does anyone still watch the show? I don't, the first season was ok, it was a bit mature. Now, it's aimed for five year olds with down syndrome. It's so kiddish that everytime I watch it I smash myself with a rock. Also, in the first few episodes, Jesse and James were really fucking cool! Now, they're just stupid comedy relief characters. At first they were serious characters, now they're just complete idiots.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2008-04-07 19:06:59

At 4/7/08 05:06 PM, Cericon wrote: Does anyone still watch the show? I don't, the first season was ok, it was a bit mature. Now, it's aimed for five year olds with down syndrome. It's so kiddish that everytime I watch it I smash myself with a rock. Also, in the first few episodes, Jesse and James were really fucking cool! Now, they're just stupid comedy relief characters. At first they were serious characters, now they're just complete idiots.

I don't. I hate the anime, because (even for dubbed anime) it is horrible, plotless shit with no significant character development. I can't form an attachment with any of the characters because none of them have any real personality. Years after Ash and Brock met, they're still just 'guys who travel together', not real friends. And the female lead being replaced again and again doesn't really matter, because Misty, May, and Dawn are all without any interesting personality.

Plus Team Rocket are morons.

I love Pokemon (a little too much, perhaps), but I hate the anime with a passion, particularly Ash. I hope he gets sodomized by an Onix for his incompetence.

lolohwait

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature