00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Proximothegr81 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Dynamic Vertical Text-

822 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

-Dynamic Vertical Text- 2002-03-08 11:21:08

Ok let's just say that you have a dynamic text box and you have text in it... normaly it work but if you make a rotation of 90° degres you'll the text in your box in the creation mode but when you'll start the movie it disaper!!! no text.

Can somone can explain me the phenomenon because i think i'm just too dumb to understand what is going on!

-Dynamic Vertical Text-

Response to -Dynamic Vertical Text- 2002-03-08 20:55:11

Create the text field inside its very own movie clip.

Response to -Dynamic Vertical Text- 2002-03-09 05:29:00

you should use static text for if all you want is words unless your making a game or something.....dynamic is usually used for keeping track of numbers like a score or something

Response to -Dynamic Vertical Text- 2002-03-14 05:13:45

At 3/8/02 11:21 AM, Fultos wrote: Ok let's just say that you have a dynamic text box and you have text in it... normaly it work but if you make a rotation of 90° degres you'll the text in your box in the creation mode but when you'll start the movie it disaper!!! no text.

Can somone can explain me the phenomenon because i think i'm just too dumb to understand what is going on!

Hmm... that's interesting. Do what dirtymonkey said and just make it static text. I am sure there is an answer to this problem. I will look at it... if I don't fall asleep first.