00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rage11603 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Preloader with 1 Frame

715 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Preloader with 1 Frame 2002-03-04 15:29:18

MmM i already i've create some preloader with 2 or more frames in the primary scene but not with only one. Can someone can help me out?

Response to Preloader with 1 Frame 2002-03-04 22:47:32

ok, TRy this

make your if frame is loaded bullshit, then just add gotoandplay current scene frame 1 at the very end.

Response to Preloader with 1 Frame 2002-03-05 12:58:23

At 3/4/02 03:29 PM, Fultos wrote: MmM i already i've create some preloader with 2 or more frames in the primary scene but not with only one. Can someone can help me out?

Put your preloader script in a movie clip. Like so:

onClipEvent(enterFrame){
if(_root._framesloaded>=_root._totalframes){
_root.gotoAndPlay("Whateverthehell");
}
}

Response to Preloader with 1 Frame 2002-03-05 13:19:54

onClipEvent(enterFrame){
}
}

I really dont want to annoy anyone by being the dumbass who doesn't understand anything but what are you supposed to put in where it says 'enterframe' and 'whateverthehell'?

Response to Preloader with 1 Frame 2002-03-05 13:24:35

At 3/5/02 01:19 PM, Anthony_john5 wrote:
onClipEvent(enterFrame){
}
}
I really dont want to annoy anyone by being the dumbass who doesn't understand anything but what are you supposed to put in where it says 'enterframe' and 'whateverthehell'?

You don't put anything in enterFrame. That's the clip event. "When it enters the frame!" And whateverthehell is the frame you want the timeline to go to.

Response to Preloader with 1 Frame 2002-03-07 11:41:54

At 3/5/02 01:24 PM, Uncle_Boris wrote:
At 3/5/02 01:19 PM, Anthony_john5 wrote:
onClipEvent(enterFrame){
}
}

You don't put anything in enterFrame. That's the clip event. "When it enters the frame!" And whateverthehell is the frame you want the timeline to go to.

Hey eyh! that was a bit confusing. : ) But now just by knowing there is such commands like (_root._framesloaded> that'll surelly help me a bit out. Thanks! To all of you guys!

Now let's make some action script and hardworking even if we know that with Flash MX we'll have: code hinting, color coding and auto-formating. MMMmmmMMM

Preloader with 1 Frame