DirtySyko
DirtySyko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 17th, 2008 @ 11:37 PM Reply

At 11/17/08 05:55 PM, Jackotrades wrote: Another update:

lvl 73.5, tanked AN recently, fastest instance thus far, though I developed Arachnophobia....damnit

Anyways, in Grizzly hills, doing some questing tonight to get to 74

Happy hunting!

This place seems loaded with quests compared to Outlands. I just hit 73 but I still have a ton of quests in both the beginning zones, Howling and Borean. I'm just going to go ahead and make my way to Dragonblight now so I can see some new stuff.

I did have like 2 levels of rested though, and came to the place at 70 instead of 68. Although, I imagine if you show up at 68 you can hit 70 insanely fast since the differences in xp is so high.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature
iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 18th, 2008 @ 10:36 AM Reply

After fully exploring almost everywhere possible as a level 73 (Most of Icecrown and Sholazar, none of Storm Peaks due to no flying mount) I think its pretty clear, Northrend has MASSES of Flight Paths.
Its crazy, theres so many.

BBS Signature
Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 18th, 2008 @ 01:42 PM Reply

At 11/17/08 09:39 PM, Matt475 wrote: Can I join this club of WoWnerds? Sadly, I too have had my soul consumed by the World of Warcraft.

yes, you may, and you must refer to each one of us as people, since everyone plays it...

youll be surprised who plays WoW

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature
Sargent
Sargent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 18th, 2008 @ 04:51 PM Reply

70 tauren hunter XD i need the patch

the new game basically. is it cool? havent heard or seen much.

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature
DirtySyko
DirtySyko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 10:35 PM Reply

This thread needs more posts. For such a popular game, this thread is pretty dead.

I'm level 76 right now, fighting my way to level 77 so I can once again fly. This ground travel is killin' me.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

BBS Signature
iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 22nd, 2008 @ 06:16 AM Reply

Dinged to 77 last night.
Discovered the rest of Northrend and got my title/tabard.
Storm Peaks is pretty epic.

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 22nd, 2008 @ 12:06 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 10:35 PM, DirtySyko wrote: This thread needs more posts. For such a popular game, this thread is pretty dead.

I'm level 76 right now, fighting my way to level 77 so I can once again fly. This ground travel is killin' me.

People are afraid to admit they actually play wow. Lately I've been thinking we should actually start a Newgrounds Guild. I think it would be more fun and would make this thread have more sense to it.

SHODDY WARLOCK!!!!!111

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 22nd, 2008 @ 12:59 PM Reply

At 11/22/08 12:06 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
At 11/21/08 10:35 PM, DirtySyko wrote: This thread needs more posts. For such a popular game, this thread is pretty dead.

People are afraid to admit they actually play wow. Lately I've been thinking we should actually start a Newgrounds Guild. I think it would be more fun and would make this thread have more sense to it.

SHODDY WARLOCK!!!!!111

Broken Class is broken, Kalgan still wants Melee to be teh ub3r$ on World of Warcraft or Mages as we can all say "OP".

God Dammit! Bitch Stole my Money!

BBS Signature
TacoFreak
TacoFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 22nd, 2008 @ 01:48 PM Reply

How can you guys like WOTLK.

I've quit WoW just because of it.

also saying ding is retarded

Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 22nd, 2008 @ 11:21 PM Reply

At 11/22/08 01:48 PM, TacoFreak wrote: How can you guys like WOTLK.

Saying ding in forums, yea, saying ding in WoW, not so much, its a signal that says "yea, I leveled!"

also, why the hell did you give up WoW because of WotLK? THAT my friend is retarded.

going to lvl 80 tomarrow :D

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature
TacoFreak
TacoFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 22nd, 2008 @ 11:28 PM Reply

At 11/22/08 11:21 PM, Jackotrades wrote:
At 11/22/08 01:48 PM, TacoFreak wrote: How can you guys like WOTLK.

Saying ding in forums, yea, saying ding in WoW, not so much, its a signal that says "yea, I leveled!"

also, why the hell did you give up WoW because of WotLK? THAT my friend is retarded.

going to lvl 80 tomarrow :D

Nah ding is also stupid in wow, doesn't have anything to do with leveling up. People say it sounds like the sound when you level up, but that's bullshit. I just say I leveled up when I do so.

It's not retarded, there are lots of things in WOTLK that I don't like, so I quit. I'm thinking of subscribing in a while to see what it's like in game.

haloaddict335
haloaddict335
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:46 AM Reply

Hey guys! I know you missed me :P

Reconrebel still here? :) Ah got a copy of LK on Friday night and got on 3 hours later, but then an hour queue lol ^^ I'm having a lot of fun epically as a Deathknight. I don't think I'll be leveling my hunter but more my Druid (54 currently) as I do love healing and Druid's overall. Deathknight (Allied) is a female tauren level 62 :D

So how is everyone's experiences with WoTLK so far?

iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:14 AM Reply

Level 79 and.. 4 or so bars.
*Sigh*
Back to Icecrown..

BBS Signature
greenfaerie4
greenfaerie4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 23rd, 2008 @ 03:55 PM Reply

Very close to 74 yay. I haven't been able to play much because I got kittens this week. But I am confident that I will hit 74 tonight and the Thanksgiving weekend will get me to 77 at least. I also sat in my first queue this week, it was only a minute but still I wasn't used to waiting but now that my realm is full I have to deal, I suppose.

"Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh"

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 24th, 2008 @ 02:54 AM Reply

At 11/23/08 04:46 AM, haloaddict335 wrote: Reconrebel still here? :)

I'm always here haloaddict. I just tend to lurk most of the time. Keeping well I hope. :-)

Ah got a copy of LK on Friday night and got on 3 hours later, but then an hour queue lol ^^

Sweet! I'm about to start my 2 day break and I'll be heading to the nearest electronics store in the morning to grab the Burning Crusade. I don't have much of a choice. My paladin recently hit level 60 and I've got a ton of completed quests to turn in. I heard if you turn in quests at max level you'll receive gold instead of experience. Meh, gold isn't hard to accumulate in this game. I want the experience!

I'm having a lot of fun epically as a Deathknight.

How difficult are the initial quests?

I don't think I'll be leveling my hunter but more my Druid (54 currently) as I do love healing and Druid's overall. Deathknight (Allied) is a female tauren level 62 :D

I'm so ashamed haloaddict. I slammed hunters before I even played one. This was due to their mass numbers on my server. They were everywhere! I finally broke down and created one and he's already level 42 with a pet scorpid named Spike. I think scorpids are one of the best pets available so far, although I've yet to tame an exotic pet. Scorpids have solid armor for tanking but it's their poison sting that attracted me. Damage over time is great but the ability will stack up to 5 times!! Spike's poison rarely stacks beyond 3 and I've never seen it hit 5. The mob is dead by then. I send Spike in first, once he's stung the target I launch Serpent Sting followed by a barrage of arrows. Mobs of equal level go down quickly.

Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 24th, 2008 @ 02:20 PM Reply

Dinged to 80 last night..
Did UK Pinnacle just now.
Goodtimes..

BBS Signature
haloaddict335
haloaddict335
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 24th, 2008 @ 02:42 PM Reply

At 11/24/08 02:54 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 11/23/08 04:46 AM, haloaddict335 wrote: Reconrebel still here? :)
I'm always here haloaddict. I just tend to lurk most of the time. Keeping well I hope. :-)

Ah got a copy of LK on Friday night and got on 3 hours later, but then an hour queue lol ^^
Sweet! I'm about to start my 2 day break and I'll be heading to the nearest electronics store in the morning to grab the Burning Crusade. I don't have much of a choice. My paladin recently hit level 60 and I've got a ton of completed quests to turn in. I heard if you turn in quests at max level you'll receive gold instead of experience. Meh, gold isn't hard to accumulate in this game. I want the experience!

I'm having a lot of fun epically as a Deathknight.
How difficult are the initial quests?

I don't think I'll be leveling my hunter but more my Druid (54 currently) as I do love healing and Druid's overall. Deathknight (Allied) is a female tauren level 62 :D
I'm so ashamed haloaddict. I slammed hunters before I even played one. This was due to their mass numbers on my server. They were everywhere! I finally broke down and created one and he's already level 42 with a pet scorpid named Spike. I think scorpids are one of the best pets available so far, although I've yet to tame an exotic pet. Scorpids have solid armor for tanking but it's their poison sting that attracted me. Damage over time is great but the ability will stack up to 5 times!! Spike's poison rarely stacks beyond 3 and I've never seen it hit 5. The mob is dead by then. I send Spike in first, once he's stung the target I launch Serpent Sting followed by a barrage of arrows. Mobs of equal level go down quickly.

Nice to know my good friend, that you're still here :-)

The main reason I've knocked the hunter a bit is lack of love from Blizzard. In PvE they're fine but as I hunter I've always enjoyed pvp more but due to their recent nerfs i'm not sure what i'm going to level.

Deathknight's "chain-quest" is incredibly easy and fun. I managed to get from 55-62 in 2 days and i'm a -very- casual player.

I'm longing a new computer, I should be getting a new computer at around Christmas. £1000 worth spent I'd say! So now I'll be able to play WoW with no lag and make movies for youtube. (Youtube name Blankpoint101, look me up!)

Glad to hear your characters are progressing well and I hope it continues that way and all go's smoothly.

Farewell ReconRebel,
~Haloaddict

Blankpoint101
Blankpoint101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 24th, 2008 @ 02:56 PM Reply

Reconrebel,
I've just made a new account as it's starting to bug me about my name as I don't play halo anymore and Blankpoint101 is my user name for most things :)

Yes it is me :P I'll send a PM at some point on haloaddict.

Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 24th, 2008 @ 04:46 PM Reply

turned 80 yesterday, did a portion of Reg Naxx later that day, lost a roll for an epic tanking belt to a 29...damnit...

Doing the Arachnid quarter today with the same group, its fun being OT :)

BBS Signature
DirtySyko
DirtySyko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 24th, 2008 @ 06:18 PM Reply

I also hit 80 last night. Haven't ran any heroics yet though, going to try some tonight.

P.S. Titanium ore sells for an insane amount. I sold two stacks of 10 for 200g a piece. That wasn't even all I had, I still have like 40 ores left, I'm just trying to keep some around because I want to make sure I can smelt a Titansteel every day (which sell for like 500g for just one, but they have 20 hour cooldowns.)

BBS Signature
DJ-Keen
DJ-Keen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 25th, 2008 @ 05:53 AM Reply

Hey guys, I just started playing BC a week or so ago, and I'm looking for some groups or a guild to join, what server are most of you on? I have a level 22 Blood Elf Paladin on Burning Legion, but I will also bejoining a server for alliance.

TacoFreak
TacoFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 25th, 2008 @ 07:12 AM Reply

haha blood elf

AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 25th, 2008 @ 09:26 AM Reply

Just hit level 73 on my Undead Warlock yesterday, already roughly 35% to my next level and will probably pick it up tonight when I get home for break. I've run a couple of instances and gotten some good gear, but not everything I want to pick up quite yet. The gear isn't as good as everyone was expecting it to be. Everything has great spell damage, but the stats are garbage.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
DirtySyko
DirtySyko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 25th, 2008 @ 01:37 PM Reply

Hey, if there is anybody here that is just browsing and doesn't have a WoW account, but is thinking of getting the game and making one, let me know. I'd like to try out the Recruit-A-Friend program, which would benefit both of us, so if you're planning on starting up WoW send me a PM before you do so that way I can give out the details of how this thing works.

I just got done reading it now, it really sucks that I didn't do this before. I got like 3 of my friends to play WoW with me and didn't use this method :\

BBS Signature
DirtySyko
DirtySyko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 25th, 2008 @ 09:10 PM Reply

I got my engineering to 450, but I'm starting to think I should have dropped it before I got too far and picked up something else, because engineering just sucks at this point. All of the items are novelty crap, nothing that really benefits my character, and even as novelty items they aren't that great. Where are some new pets? A mount besides the motorcycle, which doesn't even act as a mount, it acts as a vehicle (which means if I ever make one I doubt I'll use it much because you have to actually dismount before you can begin attacking, which would be very annoying.)

The fact is, there aren't many items that benefit your character, only items meant to be entertaining. On top of that, there is no profession bonus. As a miner I get +500 health, a Black Smith gets extra sockets, a Jewel Crafter gets special gems, engineers is the only profession that gets no bonus. And, the icing on the cake, there are very few schematics to be had. Really, there just isn't that much stuff to make, it's lame. That topped with the fact that it's very rare to find a faction that has a schematic for sale. You raise your rep all the way to exalted with a faction but get no special schematic from them. It seems like every faction has recipes for Jewel Crafters though.

Yeah, probably should have dropped Engineering before I went too far. The absolutely best thing about Engineering that I love dearly and would miss, is the Mote Extractor. Beyond that, there's not a single thing I'd miss.

BBS Signature
Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 26th, 2008 @ 12:45 AM Reply

At 11/25/08 09:10 PM, DirtySyko wrote:
Yeah, probably should have dropped Engineering before I went too far. The absolutely best thing about Engineering that I love dearly and would miss, is the Mote Extractor. Beyond that, there's not a single thing I'd miss.

- Repair bots, Mail bots, VENDOR BOTS
- lvl 80 gear (some costs Frozen orbs which drop off final bosses in all the heroics)
- mounts: you make em, they will sell

yea, you are missing a lot...

Just did a lot of heroics:

- Nexus
- Draktherion Keep
- CoT: Culling
- Uthgarde Keep
- Violet Hold (failed), damn voidwalker dude....

BBS Signature
iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 26th, 2008 @ 02:24 PM Reply

Woot, got my Titansteel Destroyer today :D

BBS Signature
DirtySyko
DirtySyko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 26th, 2008 @ 04:53 PM Reply

At 11/26/08 12:45 AM, Jackotrades wrote:
- Repair bots, Mail bots, VENDOR BOTS

Repair bots are all right, but they aren't that big of a deal. It's not that hard to hearth back to a city and repair and get Warlock summoned if you're in a raid. They are a convenience, but they do not help your character, which is what I'm complaining about.

- lvl 80 gear (some costs Frozen orbs which drop off final bosses in all the heroics)

Lol, what level 80 gear? Care to link me to this level 80 gear you speak of? If by level 80 gear you mean the goggles, then those are level 72. Plus, they aren't nearly as good as the last goggles. The last goggles would last you past T5. This time they can be replaced right as you enter Naxx, which is basically Wrath's version of Kara. I made them, I'm using them, but I'd give them up for a different profession right now if I could, because these aren't going to last long.

As for the guns, I'm a Warlock and don't benefit from them, except being able to sell them, which I haven't been able to do yet. Engineering is not a money making profession, besides it's ability to collect motes/crystals.

- mounts: you make em, they will sell

Mount, not plural. You can sell the motorcycle, which costs over 12,000 gold to make. You might be able to sell one every now and then, but it's not like you're going to bring in a huge amount of cash selling motorcycles. Plus, this isn't what I'm complaining about. Engineering is all about just being humorous and fun, rather than actually benefiting your character. All of those engineer enchants you can get are not worth overwriting your armor's current enchants, that wouldn't help you for raiding at all. And while engineering used to be good for PVP, so many things have been blocked from being used in the Arena now.

Like I said, there would be nothing I'd miss if I dropped it, except the Mote Extractor. Engineering is the only profession that doesn't give you some type of bonus, which is shitty.

Engineering is in dire need of a buff, I'm not the only person who thinks that. The forums are flooded with people who are crying out for more stuff for engineering.

BBS Signature
G-F-D
G-F-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Art Lover
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 27th, 2008 @ 09:18 AM Reply

Got my lock to 80 few days ago, 4 bossses down in Naxx, getting little tricky now!
started on huntard, 75 now.
Kinda sux how everything became so easy lately, it's become, such a casual game :\

BBS Signature
Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to World Of Warcraft (Wow) Club Nov. 27th, 2008 @ 01:28 PM Reply

At 11/27/08 09:18 AM, G-F-D wrote: Got my lock to 80 few days ago, 4 bossses down in Naxx, getting little tricky now!
started on huntard, 75 now.
Kinda sux how everything became so easy lately, it's become, such a casual game :\

Did you by any chance take the military quarter?

because I can see the arachnid quarter going down quick....

BBS Signature