00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WannabePyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

To Fap, or not to Fap.

16,500 Views | 167 Replies

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-05 05:31:09

At 3/4/05 05:52 PM, uzi_clock wrote: One time I said I was gonna see how long I could go without masturbation, but the next day, I was like 'fuck it' and I kept going, I lasted about 18 hours, I'm a loser :[

lol, you suck ^^

At 3/5/05 04:31 AM, AUb wrote: How many times do you guys fap in a week (averagely)?

I used to do it 1 to 5 times each day <=/

At 3/5/05 04:33 AM, KillerDreaming wrote: It doesn't matter either way, not fapping leaves you with wet dreams and fapping leaves you tired..
Either way you have to clean it up.

Not if I put my penis in a vacuum cleaner!

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-05 22:06:14

It will probably be bad since will interacting with chicks you will not be paying any attention to what they say and just stare at their boobs or ass wishing that you could

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-05 22:09:18

When you do decide to fap make sure it is as good as can be.
Drink lots of water before you do it. Stock up on lotion or some other kind of lubricant. Normally I would say get plenty of tissues but, with the amount of time you've been holding out I recomend a towel.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-06 01:25:58

At 2/27/05 06:13 AM, JohnnyWang wrote: Sanny Aung.zip sent to madxyberman@hotmail.com

Want more, I got plenty?

I want.

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-06 06:03:10

At 3/5/05 04:31 AM, AUb wrote: How many times do you guys fap in a week (averagely)?

I fap alot each day, I have a vast collection of hentai, and hentai websites.
So, just guessing (since I don't keep count) probably about 3-5 times a day?
Yes, I am a horny little kid. :)

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-06 07:07:18

ya know its dangerous and unhealthy not to get off once in a while right? it can mess up ur prostate. seriously i heard a horror story about a ocd dude who was scared of getting off they first tried to milk his prostate (thats anally so u might wanna avoid that) then they convinced him to fap but it didn't work and they had to remove his prostate. not fun...

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-06 07:16:15

u better never fap again,I am watching this,and i wanna make sure,when u DO secks a girl,that u give birth to superman

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-06 07:31:46

Me thinks to FAP

Once you keep going your primal urges control you, sending you to a constant state of sexual weariness, making you not concentrate very good...hope that made sense.

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-07 12:28:35

After seeing your link to this post several times, I decided to put in my two cents.
Two years ago I gave up getting off for lent. That meant no ejaculation period. Not from sex, not from jerking, not from oral or hand jobs. Lent lasts for 6 weeks.
The human male body is designed to ejaculate on a regular basis. The seminefrious tubes can only hold so much fluid and you don't stop producing it as long as you have testicles. So assuming you can restrain yourself, after week 5, you'll start leaking some small degree even if you don't notice it.
You can restrain yourself though. I'm going to assume you don't have the time or concentration needed to do as Buddhist monks do and learn to control your body. That means you'll be in for a world of pain, especially after week 4. I passed out a couple time after week 3 myself.
Your body is going to find it's self with an excess of energy. Ever noticed how relaxed you get after you get off. I suggest working out a LOT now. You'll be able to do so more now than at any other time in your life. Testosterone promotes amazing stamina, speed, strength and muscle development. Without the sexual outlet for these hormones, you can put it to other physical use now.
There are risks of course and I mean besides that of getting caught with an erection in public. Maybe other people have noticed a slight change in your demeanor lately? You've made it this long so I'm sure you've learned to make yourself just chill out.
In my case, I did make it the whole 6 weeks and by then I had learned that I could live without it. If I had not gotten a new girlfriend week 5, who knows how much longer I would have gone without getting off just to see for myself. Alas, thanks to meeting Alara, we'll never know.
Good luck, I'll be checking up on ya.

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-07 16:47:42

At 3/5/05 05:31 AM, -0706- wrote: Not if I put my penis in a vacuum cleaner!

That I rate somewhere between average and incredibly gross.

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-07 17:06:01

My record for non-fapping is one week, i couldnt hold it in anymore

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-07 17:14:01

You know, ther are ups and downs to not fapping for a while.

One of the advantages is that the first time you jerk it after a long time feels so rewarding, one of the disadvantages is that you sometimes cum all over yourself in your sleep, another disadvantage is that you crave it so much. :P

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!

Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-07 17:19:01

At 3/5/05 05:31 AM, -0706- wrote: I used to do it 1 to 5 times each day <=/

Good Lord! You aren't serious, are you? I usually only masturbate once every 3 days or so. And I thought I wanked too much...

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-07 17:21:08

I tried trhe same thing you did and I lasted a week. So don' t fap.

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-07 18:08:36

I really think it's natrual to fap,and the longest iver ever went without wacking it was about 4 months problably at the most.

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-08 13:27:02

At 3/7/05 06:08 PM, Drunkmasta wrote: I really think it's natrual to fap,and the longest iver ever went without wacking it was about 4 months problably at the most.

Wow. Shit... How the hell'd you manage that?

Fancy Signature

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-08 13:28:11

At 3/8/05 01:27 PM, Pink_Floyd wrote:
At 3/7/05 06:08 PM, Drunkmasta wrote: I really think it's natrual to fap,and the longest iver ever went without wacking it was about 4 months problably at the most.
Wow. Shit... How the hell'd you manage that?

I have to say aswell: WTF!1111

It has been 3 weeks and something now. I think I will stop at 1 month...

Response to To Fap, or not to Fap. 2005-03-31 19:31:47

You proved your point already. I first posted to this when I was a a level 1 or so and it's still going on? Dude just stop already we get it you have good self control. Go join the mystery men if think it's so special. Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh. Just a late night. Not really I'm just trying to get my point across that maybe you've taken it too far? Just saying! : )

BBS Signature