00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

676,698 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lets be honest. If you're planning on long-term survival, you'll need a source of renewable, easily operated electrical power.

Also, Zombie Outbreak Simulator.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-06-24 09:52:24

At 6/11/15 08:38 AM, Fro wrote:
At 6/10/15 08:05 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Yeah it looks good to me. I think when we have people who read the original post and post something short or against our new plan we have to be nice. Let's not call the idiots for not readin the last page or through different pages of the club.
Until I make the plan lets just throw some things out there. What do you think your biggest weakness is?

Agreed. I read back and I was very angry when I was posting last, and that sure does not help to entice new members to join the conversation.

Weakness ATM would be medical supply's. Prescription medication and emergency medication supply's are low.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

At 6/20/15 10:29 AM, YomToxic wrote: Lets be honest. If you're planning on long-term survival, you'll need a source of renewable, easily operated electrical power.

Also, Zombie Outbreak Simulator.

Solar panels brah, dont even trip. So many solar kits and panels available now it would be fairly easy to acquire as many panels or kits that you feel you would need.

Also, Biolite is a super awesome BOB tool.

Goal Zero has some also solar kits available that can be carried in a BOB or LTB.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-07-04 22:34:03

At 2/23/05 02:59 PM, Long-Distance-Runner wrote:
At 2/23/05 02:33 PM, helldemon666 wrote: can i join i would sit on my the top of my house and keep shooting stuff randomly and then probalbly die because i would run out of ammo and then jump off my house and die
Yeah sure, you may need the zombie survival guide book though, you can purchase it from all good book shops from $15 to £9.99!

Here is the logo, any critiscisms? CUZ I HATE CRITISCISM! nah, go on.

The book is very good I'm halfway reading it myself.I love how the author emphasize in realism even doe zombies as we know are fictional.Other thing I love is the explanations and how solarum is more dangerous that we think about it even if they are slow and well rotten.To any of my friends or random zombie loving fans as myself I highly reccomend this book makes you think to make a plan for survival I am starting to make one ( I have a river really nearby GG )

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-07-08 13:24:30

At 7/4/15 10:34 PM, TheGameFreak720 wrote: The book is very good I'm halfway reading it myself.I love how the author emphasize in realism even doe zombies as we know are fictional.Other thing I love is the explanations and how solarum is more dangerous that we think about it even if they are slow and well rotten.To any of my friends or random zombie loving fans as myself I highly reccomend this book makes you think to make a plan for survival I am starting to make one ( I have a river really nearby GG )

Max Brooks world war z is better than the survival guide, but its a good read. Welcome to the ZSC! If you are making a plan submit it for review! We can offer great pointers, and helpful tip that will ensure you are not eaten alive by the walking abominations. It would also be a very real life saving guide to go by in the case of an real emergency. Floods, natural disasters, riots, etc... So please if you have any questions while putting your plan together let us know, we would love to help!

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-07-09 00:57:36

Ok I live in a very rural part in the basement of my grandma house with my mom (I am 18 btw not 40 year old virgin stuck in the basement).The basement is small and it has one exit a steel door.Around the house there is alot of people,vehicles,boat,restaurant,etc.There is lots of plants that grow food and I have a river nearby.No guns just tools and machetes and the whole town has like 10,000 people maybe 1000 zombies max can be sort of roaming around the whole neighborhood but I don't see a big problem since where I live is almost non existance not that many people know it (zombies don't care they will track you down anyways bitch xD ).My plan would be to get all the suplies I need for a week or so and stay guarding then scavenge suplies food,weapons,etc and go set up camp really neaby the river but a bit far away from society probably it would be me and my girlfriend less mouths to feed high survivality since we are 2 less conflicts.Maybe since I set up a camp I will try to build sort of a cabin to start with and come often to my actual house to scavenge the food that the plants grow maybe set my basement as a hidden armory or whatever this is just a random plan I came out with so yeah if you want to help why not xD

At 7/9/15 12:57 AM, TheGameFreak720 wrote: Ok I live in a very rural part in the basement of my grandma house with my mom (I am 18 btw not 40 year old virgin stuck in the basement). The basement is small and it has one exit a steel door.

Never trap yourself into an area with only one escape if it is a last resort. Otherwise it hinders your odds of surviving greatly. That is where you live now, during regular life. Think of the whole house as yours to secure and fortify when building your plan.

Around the house there is alot of people,vehicles,boat,restaurant,etc.There is lots of plants that grow food and I have a river nearby.No guns just tools and machetes

What tools, What materials, What Equipment? There is nothing that can not be built, find out what you have and we can go from there.

and the whole town has like 10,000 people maybe 1000 zombies max can be sort of roaming around the whole neighborhood but I don't see a big problem since where I live is almost non existence not that many people know it (zombies don't care they will track you down anyways bitch xD ).

10,000 people expect a 98% infection rate. So image 9,800 are infected in your town one week after Day - 0 (initial exposure).

My plan would be to get all the supplies I need for a week or so and stay guarding then scavenge supplies food,weapons,etc and go set up camp really nearby the river but a bit far away from society probably it would be me and my girlfriend less mouths to feed high survivability since we are 2 less conflicts. Maybe since I set up a camp I will try to build sort of a cabin to start with and come often to my actual house to scavenge the food that the plants grow maybe set my basement as a hidden armory or whatever this is just a random plan I came out with so yeah if you want to help why not xD

One week of food for 2 people is a total of 21,000 calories for 7 days at 1500 calories a day. Water needs are 2 gallons a day 14 gallons a week. Plan on one gallon of water a day per person. This includes drinking, hygiene, cooking.

The following is the Plan format we use here at ZSC. Fill this out and you will have the groundwork for your survival plan.
STATS

Age/gender -
Height/weight -
Build -
Primary shelter -
Location/town size or population density -
Nearby cities -
Occupation -
Vehicles -
Housing -

ABILITIES
Physical -
Mental -
Training -

CLOTHING
Undergarments -
Shirts -
Pants -
Socks -
Coats -
Belts -
Additional-

EQUIPMENT
Firearms -
Melee Weapons -
Tools -
Survival Gear -
Food -
Water -
Fire -
Additional -

STARTING OUT
First Hour -
First Day -
First Week -
First Month -

SUPPLY ACQUISITION
Grow -
Hunt -
Scavenge -

Health and Hygiene
Body Hygiene -
Physical Health-
Mental Health -

LONG TERM
6 Months+ -

FINAL WORDS

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-07-11 18:55:54

This is more of a philosophical question would you help people around you like for example you see someone struggling for supplies would you give them some and maybe make them join your group or kill them and take the little they have maybe the weapons,a bit of food,maybe water or in a middle point try to trade lets say they have lots of water you don't well you trade food for water I would trade since I don't like disputes nor problems that's why I would go or lone wolf or maybe have 2 to 3 people trustworthy with me now you decide what would you do?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-07-12 23:23:37

i would just throw someone i hate out at the zombies

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-07-14 14:30:21

At 7/11/15 06:55 PM, TheGameFreak720 wrote: This is more of a philosophical question would you help people around you like for example you see someone struggling for supplies would you give them some and maybe make them join your group or kill them and take the little they have maybe the weapons,a bit of food,maybe water or in a middle point try to trade lets say they have lots of water you don't well you trade food for water I would trade since I don't like disputes nor problems that's why I would go or lone wolf or maybe have 2 to 3 people trustworthy with me now you decide what would you do?

The morality of everyone who survives will be tested this way. Situations must dictate action taken.

If you kill everyone you see the human race suffers.

If you help all you see, you die. You will help the wrong person, they will kill you then take everything.

Attempt trade with everyone and you will find yourself under siege at some point. You trade and then they come back with a large group and raid your stronghold.

It comes down to judgement. You must decide how to handle each encounter with another living human. Every encounter will very, so there is no one answer fits all. You live and die by the choices you make, and the people you do or do not trust. That is the nature of this or any other EOTWAWKI scenario.

Good Question!

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-08-04 08:41:10

At 7/11/15 06:55 PM, TheGameFreak720 wrote: This is more of a philosophical question would you help people around you like for example you see someone struggling for supplies would you give them some and maybe make them join your group or kill them and take the little they have maybe the weapons,a bit of food,maybe water or in a middle point try to trade lets say they have lots of water you don't well you trade food for water I would trade since I don't like disputes nor problems that's why I would go or lone wolf or maybe have 2 to 3 people trustworthy with me now you decide what would you do?

It would be a difficult situation for me as doing such things can really expose you to danger. I'd put my daughter and spouse first and highly doubt I would put myself in a situation like this unless necessary or if it was someone I was good friends/family with.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-08-04 19:58:27

At 8/4/15 08:41 AM, Fro wrote: It would be a difficult situation for me as doing such things can really expose you to danger. I'd put my daughter and spouse first and highly doubt I would put myself in a situation like this unless necessary or if it was someone I was good friends/family with.

The only way to survive the Zombie Plague, is too survive. There comes a point where you have to accept certain losses.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-08-15 22:37:06

At 8/4/15 07:58 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 8/4/15 08:41 AM, Fro wrote: It would be a difficult situation for me as doing such things can really expose you to danger. I'd put my daughter and spouse first and highly doubt I would put myself in a situation like this unless necessary or if it was someone I was good friends/family with.
The only way to survive the Zombie Plague, is too survive. There comes a point where you have to accept certain losses.

My daughter would probably be the death of me, but her life more important than mine. I'd have no interest in continuing without her. I choose death over leaving her alone.

I would continue on without them if they passed away though, but I would never leave their side before hand. I much rather die, something I'm not afraid to do.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-08-16 14:14:54

At 8/15/15 10:37 PM, Fro wrote:
My daughter would probably be the death of me, but her life more important than mine. I'd have no interest in continuing without her. I choose death over leaving her alone.

I would continue on without them if they passed away though, but I would never leave their side before hand. I much rather die, something I'm not afraid to do.

I can understand your daughter's life being more important than yours. Would you rather keep her someplace safe and protected, or take her with you ,so she could learn to survive on her own?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-08-16 15:14:31

At 8/16/15 02:14 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
I can understand your daughter's life being more important than yours. Would you rather keep her someplace safe and protected, or take her with you ,so she could learn to survive on her own?

Right now with her being 2 she wouldn't quite understand. She'd have to stay put to have a chance, but at the same time if she threw some fits or made too much noise she would be in just as much danger. I think the best case scenario would be for my spouse to stay put with her and then for me to venture out when needed.

If this happened when she was slightly older she would be right with me. She'd need to learn one way or another. If you've ever read, "The Road". (I'm about 75% through it) I'd hope for a system that they have going. His son is always with him, but when danger occurs he knows how to hide and stay put.

I want to say my plan was so perfect before. I can't even start to think how to produce one in my location right now.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-08-22 15:52:28

At 8/16/15 03:14 PM, Fro wrote: If this happened when she was slightly older she would be right with me. She'd need to learn one way or another. If you've ever read, "The Road". (I'm about 75% through it) I'd hope for a system that they have going. His son is always with him, but when danger occurs he knows how to hide and stay put.

I want to say my plan was so perfect before. I can't even start to think how to produce one in my location right now.

I have read it before, and agree with you. You have to teach kids young and they are the future for survival.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-08-26 13:02:57

Canada has some kind of contingency plan for a zombie plan

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-08-26 14:43:57

At 8/26/15 01:02 PM, BioSlade wrote: Canada has some kind of contingency plan for a zombie plan

Is this a joke? Do you have a link?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2015-08-26 16:11:32

At 8/26/15 02:43 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 8/26/15 01:02 PM, BioSlade wrote: Canada has some kind of contingency plan for a zombie plan
Is this a joke? Do you have a link?

https://youtu.be/ueBZuZAoglE well IDK if its there technically I just saw this

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2022-06-16 15:33:14

At 10/19/10 03:42 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 10/19/10 01:23 PM, sinfulwolf wrote:
At 10/9/10 09:04 PM, Scarface wrote: I just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention. It's a television show on AMC about a zombie apocalypse of sorts, and it premiers on October 31st.
If the show piques your interest, I highly recommend picking up the Graphic novels it's based on. I'm really looking forward to see how they portray it on television but seeing as it is a series after all I'm afraid they'll cancel it before it can tell the full story (which is still going).
Yeah, it will likely get canceled after a few seasons, but I'll still probably buy them on DVD. Btw, I just found out I DO in fact get AMC.

Well, I know how I'm spending MY Halloween!

If this was about The Walking Dead, the comment definitely didn't age well.

..::: AS3: Little Essay :::....:::AS3: Programming Sex:::..

||Nosejobs only result in bigger noses.||