New Topic Respond to this Topic
silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-02-27 08:20:17 Reply

Wow sounds pretty dangerous good thing i got the barded wire fence with a 12ft deep trench behind that (so they fall in after they make a human wall over the barbed wire) and i sand baged and boarded up my door so after enough fall in and they start climbing over eachother they can'ts get in.... all i need is some land mines and some fire generator thingys in those pits n i be set for life... untill i run out of food

Long-Distance-Runner
Long-Distance-Runner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-02-27 08:52:56 Reply

I would advise anyone wanting to avoid a class 3 out break to take this enlightening quiz.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=050227085031-627741

Sooo, whats everyone fave zombeh movie. Personaly i love the 3 "of the dead" series. That cooper was an asshole in the last one.

RoobyKillAll
RoobyKillAll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-02-27 09:12:45 Reply

I'm an ultimate zombie fan. I know it'll never happen but i'm still waiting for the day when zombies flood into my town. Even sadder is the fact that I collect assorted blades just to feel even more secure about my paranoia/obsession. lol...

But my fave zombie flim would without a doubt be Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Best movie ever....

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤[Rooby.22's Tunes]

BBS Signature
silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-02-27 09:59:48 Reply

At 2/27/05 09:12 AM, roobykillall wrote: I'm an ultimate zombie fan. I know it'll never happen but i'm still waiting for the day when zombies flood into my town. Even sadder is the fact that I collect assorted blades just to feel even more secure about my paranoia/obsession. lol...

But my fave zombie flim would without a doubt be Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Best movie ever....

That is definetly a good movie and hey clansman where that cool sig u made that u said give you a situation and u would make the sig huh i would like one

Long-Distance-Runner
Long-Distance-Runner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-02-27 10:25:29 Reply

At 2/27/05 09:59 AM, silver_222 wrote:
That is definetly a good movie and hey clansman where that cool sig u made that u said give you a situation and u would make the sig huh i would like one

Thats fine! gimme a pic of you lookin well 'ard or tougher than you really are and anything else you want in it, oh and its not a sig. Juz a pic. Or if you want an avatar? Does everyone want a survival crew avatar?

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-02-27 10:39:58 Reply

No avatar you just had a pretty neat pick i'll look one up see what i can find cuz i ai't got a digital camera

Long-Distance-Runner
Long-Distance-Runner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-02-27 14:42:01 Reply

WARNING: the greatest consentration of zombies appear to be near carlisle in scotland , east anglia (esp london, STAY OUT OF LONDON) and is likely to spread in a circle like fashoin.

As for america i have no idea what it is like there, any american member of the club can be an american associate and make everyone aware of which areas to avoid and any out breaks. Anyone from any other counrty is welcome to tell us of there area too.

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-04 18:00:31 Reply

Well lets see the obituarys r running a little full that means there should be high zombie activity for New York esp. in the Albany area as for the rest of the world i'm sure people die there too just keep a close eye out for strange activity and a cross in your pocket to keep the goth girls away as for that the grave yard look claer of the mad scientists spreading soloman so good 2 go in america(n anway) i got guns so forget the zombie's i'll just blow em away

DominionCaligula
DominionCaligula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-04 20:01:28 Reply

At 2/22/05 01:07 PM, The_Clansman wrote: This club is for all that is zombie related, for those those who show a slight interest or even an obsession. I myself am a big fan of the "of the dead" series but like alot of zombie films.
Anyone bought this new "zombie survival" book? I strongly advise anyone to buy it....

well i am intrested and would love to join,but what zombie survival book are you talking about?

fredthefro
fredthefro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-04 20:12:07 Reply

heres me at my house (well it may not be a real ak but it is CO2 powered and can shoot thru 1inch plywood)

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-04 20:13:48 Reply

i doubt ur C02 paint ball gun goes through 1 inch plywood

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-04 20:16:55 Reply

At 3/4/05 08:01 PM, DominionCaligula wrote:
At 2/22/05 01:07 PM, The_Clansman wrote: This club is for all that is zombie related, for those those who show a slight interest or even an obsession. I myself am a big fan of the "of the dead" series but like alot of zombie films.
Anyone bought this new "zombie survival" book? I strongly advise anyone to buy it....
well i am intrested and would love to join,but what zombie survival book are you talking about?

Go to Barnes and Nobles book store or even their internet website and try to look up the zombie survival guide book and your welcome

fredthefro
fredthefro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-04 20:17:53 Reply

At 3/4/05 08:13 PM, silver_222 wrote: i doubt ur C02 paint ball gun goes through 1 inch plywood

ive had it firing rounds at 158 fps(feet per second) it doesnt go all the way through but you can feel the slug underneath the outer layers of wood on the other side(yeah i embelished the facts a little so sue me lol)

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-04 20:58:07 Reply

if u really want me to sue u i will but i still doubt the CO2 doing much damage to a 1inch sheet a ply would and also what grade are you using cuz if its that A then its just pointless if u use a CD grade plywood well duh it will try a Ab at the least and see if you paintball will go troutgh that

fuckeroo
fuckeroo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-05 16:01:12 Reply

well this looks like an interesting crew, I have recently been interested in zombies ever since my younger brother's friend brought zombie movies so now I'm looking for zombie movies and books so if any of you know any good ones tell me. Well since I live in America there is this big warehouse thing called Costco where they sell a bunch of crap in packages well anyway I would get a fully automatic gun and go in there with people I trust because the thing that always kills people in the zombie movies is shacking up with these people they dont know and they are total assholes and then boom at the end of the movie they have no where to go and they die, if anyone decided to come in they have to go through a test and if they dont pass it then out they go. And plus they have so much crap at Costco I could watch a shit load of movies or stuff myself with food and they also have clothes and electronics and it's so big, and if I cant go there I'll go to BJ's...with guns.

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-05 16:32:15 Reply

Thats a good idea huge werehouse tons of food water n crap with a bunch of hiding spots but really there not that many ways out or in and i tihnk it'd be just a big death trap but that is certainly a good idea... clansman(starter of this thread) said to pick close range weapons like swords knifes pipes etc so stop with the guns

stupid1
stupid1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-05 17:02:49 Reply

My apartment is a great area to hide, if zombies cant climb,since I only have one entrance to the apartment. So I'll just close the door grab some butcher knives, a few beer bottle's (which i would throw to distract the zombies) and cig lighter. Then if I try to get out I'll go to the near by gas station and steal/buy some gasonline which i would light on fire if theres too many zombies

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-05 18:04:19 Reply

At 3/5/05 05:02 PM, stupid1 wrote: My apartment is a great area to hide, if zombies cant climb,since I only have one entrance to the apartment. So I'll just close the door grab some butcher knives, a few beer bottle's (which i would throw to distract the zombies) and cig lighter. Then if I try to get out I'll go to the near by gas station and steal/buy some gasonline which i would light on fire if theres too many zombies

Are you kidding me you'd blow urself up lighting gasoline at a gas station is all hollywood made stunts jeez

stupid1
stupid1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-05 18:12:56 Reply

At 3/5/05 06:04 PM, silver_222 wrote:
At 3/5/05 05:02 PM, stupid1 wrote: My apartment is a great area to hide, if zombies cant climb,since I only have one entrance to the apartment. So I'll just close the door grab some butcher knives, a few beer bottle's (which i would throw to distract the zombies) and cig lighter. Then if I try to get out I'll go to the near by gas station and steal/buy some gasonline which i would light on fire if theres too many zombies
Are you kidding me you'd blow urself up lighting gasoline at a gas station is all hollywood made stunts jeez

Well I rather be blow up in to tiny crispy bits instead of being eaten alive by a Zombie
or maybe make Lots of noise to make all the zombies come to me then blow up the gas station.

DominionCaligula
DominionCaligula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-05 19:46:10 Reply

I would stay in my apartment.It only has two entrances; the front door(it has like a million locks and its made of pure unhollow metal...its like very heavy and stuff) and my fire escape ladder(and i doubt zombies can climb). So since there would obviously be a million news reports, I would obviously run out and get as many supplies and weapons as I could and go back to my house and lock myself in until like the army came by and killed all the zombies or something...or I would just hide away until they died of starvation(unless they were like the zombies in the George A. Romero films.)

Jacob-L-Reed
Jacob-L-Reed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-05 20:17:38 Reply

okay... first off those of you who are hiding on top of a roof or somehtign good for you... do you have water?.... without water and ontop of a roof for 2-3 days.... you die...simple as that.. no deed to wait for zombies.. die of dehydration... poof dead.. no more.. problem sloved...

2nd- those who hid inside and closed off all but one exit... erm... no, bad idea... after a while the zombies WILL begin to push their way through either by simply crwaling over them or moving their 'fallen commards' off to one side, best thing to do have a door in the background somewhere with a shotgun (fully loaded, and untouched till you get to the door) to fall back too to make your escape... DO NOT EVER MAKE a single exit that you would have to get through zombie eventually... you will run out of bullets, its goona happen

3rd- do not stock up on anythign other than MREs and water... you dont need anything else... you can find it when the world comes screeching to a hault.

4th- having a gun is good and great.. kepps the zombies away from the most important thing, YOU! BUT, always make sure you have at least ONE clip or afew shells to make a run back to the ammo shop or back to your cache of weapon stuffs.

5th- begin simple training technigues on sword men ship, gun ammo will run low quickly, its always nice to have a fall back plan... now dont get me wrong... having a bunch of zombies moaning in your direction is a really bad thing and getting close enough to cutt them is probably the worst idea you will ever encounter in this kind of evornment, BUT things will be alot easier if you know how to swing the friggin sword to lopp of the zombies heads... and believe me, its really hard to swing up and lop off a melon when you dont know who to swing properly, you wont live more then a few zombies.... 3 at max...

lastly... it was brought to my attention in the other group -- Undead Obsessions -- that you exist... while im sure that you all searched and none of you found it beacuse no where in our things does it say 'zombie culling squad' ... and yes that is CULLING as in culling the heard.... doesnt mean we dont exist... in fact out guy (-manman-) has made it known that one, we're not to beat on you (apartly that means no releasing of zombie heards) ... and two, maybe it would be fun to 'work together'...

... well thats it... thanks for listening to my rable.

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-05 20:58:12 Reply

well the mods didn't close this thread so umm whatever ur babble about the -undead obsession- what sopose to be about is beyond me and 2nd how many times do i have to say no guns... AHH DURR and all along i was talking about stocking up on food and water and i HGIH HIGHLY doubt zombie will knock down doors if they are beult correctly which i would do and if i was really worried then above(first post on this age(page 3) is my rabble about something about a 12ft tranch with barbed wire etc yea.. thats a perfect diver time saver whatever wow some people rabble on about the dumbest stuff ahhh hrm (the poster above me)

Long-Distance-Runner
Long-Distance-Runner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-07 12:42:03 Reply

Woah sorry guys, was away for a while. But never fear, i am back again. I had to kill 4 zombies on my way to school today.

dapperdan1
dapperdan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-07 14:14:39 Reply

ive recently seen The Evil Dead, first one, and i think its one of those movies that you have to see, if you like zombies (not close up), its got some comedy moments in but either way, its a good film, especially as when it was released

BBS Signature
stupid1
stupid1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-07 15:51:42 Reply

Can Zombies Die from Electrical Shock to there heads?

Long-Distance-Runner
Long-Distance-Runner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-07 15:55:32 Reply

At 3/7/05 03:51 PM, stupid1 wrote: Can Zombies Die from Electrical Shock to there heads?

ONLY if the shock is

-long enough

-high enough

to fry there brain over, to ashes or till it is no longer able to function. Other wise no.

dapperdan1
dapperdan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-09 15:44:26 Reply

the only way you can destroy a zombie is to destroy the brain, right, you can damage the body but with out the brain,

BBS Signature
dapperdan1
dapperdan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-09 15:47:00 Reply

it can no longer function, it is just a shell with one main purpose,

BBS Signature
DominionCaligula
DominionCaligula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-09 18:03:24 Reply

How do you think zombies will appear one day? Do you think it will be some scientific mishap, religious thing, or vodoo thing? I really think it will be some scientific thing.

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-03-09 18:52:45 Reply

I havn't got my hands on a zombie in a while and i got this itch like i wanna just beat one over the head right about now o well i must refrain from pounding a zombie and beat my dog Just Kidding