00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinbad118 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

675,623 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-09 22:08:05

Jesus christ can't you guy just leave each other alone and try not to go at each others necks? is that possible?

:/

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-09 22:32:15

At 11/9/06 10:19 PM, Dejanus wrote:
At 11/9/06 10:08 PM, Undeadsoldier wrote: Jesus christ can't you guy just leave each other alone and try not to go at each others necks? is that possible?
Believe me, it will soon be taken care of permanently,

no, Not soon NOW! you guys start shaking hands and apologizing, i don't care how much you think so and so is a asshole or hes a dick or how much he calls you a dick, I want this to end Right fucking now!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-09 22:47:56

I think I'm the only Zombie in here, so uhh.......ROOAAAR!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to eat you all!! >=[

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-09 22:52:07

At 11/9/06 10:47 PM, AlbinoZombie wrote: I think I'm the only Zombie in here, so uhh.......ROOAAAR!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to eat you all!! >=[

i'm sorry but you are deeply mistaken.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 02:32:14

At 11/9/06 10:32 PM, Undeadsoldier wrote:
At 11/9/06 10:19 PM, Dejanus wrote:
At 11/9/06 10:08 PM, Undeadsoldier wrote: Jesus christ can't you guy just leave each other alone and try not to go at each others necks? is that possible?
Believe me, it will soon be taken care of permanently,
no, Not soon NOW! you guys start shaking hands and apologizing, i don't care how much you think so and so is a asshole or hes a dick or how much he calls you a dick, I want this to end Right fucking now!

Amen to that my friend. Someone whip out the duct tape and fix this situation!

I think i would like to be a zombie for a day, to see what its like on the other side. Perhaps get some tactics down after studying their ways? That is, if i can remember the experience :)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 03:05:06

At 11/9/06 05:15 PM, The-Almighty-one wrote: Lc...your a asshole

I'm an asshole? I'm not the one going "OMFG MA NEW SIGGY!".

At 11/9/06 05:27 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: How about you just cut out LC, seriously, you are the only one with a hair up your ass.

Because I'm the only one that gives a shit. Funny how you're allowing this obvious spamming of the club.

We don't want to hear you attempt to start flame wars. I'm being serious when I say, keep it to yourself, or keep it off our board, If you don't I'm going to start talking to the panal - and that is not an idle threat.

I'm not trying to start flame wars. I'm getting pissed off with the amount of spam, and I don't see you helping much.

At 11/9/06 05:41 PM, The-Almighty-one wrote: And agian. Lost chances, is inface, a asshole

Once you can spell, I will listen to your opinion.

At 11/9/06 09:05 PM, The-Almighty-one wrote: Look at my sweet new sig, thanks snype!

Are you stupid? How deaf are you? STOP THIS BLANTANT FUCKING SPAMMING. Last time I checked, this was the Zombie Survival Crew, not the Show Off Your Signiture Club. Stop it.

At 11/9/06 09:22 PM, The-Almighty-one wrote: Lc takes it in the bumb he cant even put a offence up so im fine.

Stop spamming damn it.

At 11/9/06 10:19 PM, Dejanus wrote: Believe me, it will soon be taken care of permanently, I have seen to it. The flames will end, as soon as my actions are revealed.

I love how you think I'm the one at fault. When it's clear who is spamming like crazy here.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 08:20:45

At 11/9/06 10:32 PM, Undeadsoldier wrote:

( shits pants ) HOLY SHETT. ok i think im going to stop, but i was just being annoyed by lc, telling me i was going to get banned.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 09:12:18

At 11/10/06 03:05 AM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote:
I'm an asshole? I'm not the one going "OMFG MA NEW SIGGY!".

Im bad for thanking my freind for my new sig? i do not say so.

Because I'm the only one that gives a shit. Funny how you're allowing this obvious spamming of the club.

Spam, for someone who is convinced that all other people, are spaming, alot has been coming right out of your ass, no?

I'm not trying to start flame wars. I'm getting pissed off with the amount of spam, and I don't see you helping much.

also happens to be spam.

Once you can spell, I will listen to your opinion.

Are you stupid? How deaf are you? STOP THIS BLANTANT FUCKING SPAMMING. Last time I checked, this was the Zombie Survival Crew, not the Show Off Your Signiture Club. Stop it.

Spam

Stop spamming damn it.

I love how you think I'm the one at fault. When it's clear who is spamming like crazy here.

Spam...agian?

Anyway...i just found a ok zombie game graphics are kind of crap but its ok, themes are so-so.

And BTW this happens to be my last neck grabing attack for lc, and after he bitchs at me after i post this, any more bitchtastic attacks on me, from him, and im blocking him off pm and leaving this club.

And the zombie game does have some good stuff, i mean if theres a shit load of zombies, you can kill all the "reg" people, so they wont get infected...hehehe.

Anyone else no where theres some more sweet-ass-zombie games?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 11:15:33

At 11/10/06 09:12 AM, The-Almighty-one wrote: Im bad for thanking my freind for my new sig? i do not say so.

In the club when it could of been done over PM, yes.

Spam, for someone who is convinced that all other people, are spaming, alot has been coming right out of your ass, no?

I'm not convinced everyone else is spamming. I don't think undeadsoilder is spamming and I don't think NocturnalDaze is spamming.

also happens to be spam.

You hypocrite.

Spam

I see you can be bothered to answer with your "supreme intelligence".

Spam...agian?

Complaining of it, yes.

And BTW this happens to be my last neck grabing attack for lc, and after he bitchs at me after i post this, any more bitchtastic attacks on me, from him, and im blocking him off pm and leaving this club.

Bye. I think it will be nice for you to block me since you decided it would be a great idea to give me a spam PM.

Sent: 11/09/06 21:12
Subject: You

ohh...look at my new sig that the sick snype made me its so awsome...so much better then your sg..mabye you should not be such and ass and suck on your moms penis..ahahaha..

Hope you choke..

Your loveing rival

I hope you die.

Really
die

die
die
die
die
die
die
did
you
die
die
die
die
die
die

Now, if that isn't spam of the inbox, I don't know what is. Spamming in clubs and flaming using PMing are both bannable offenses. Now please, leave. I don't want any more spam here.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 14:02:49

Stop bullying Lost Chances you reprobates and stick to the damned road.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 14:28:17

At 11/7/06 05:49 PM, Dejanus wrote:
At 11/7/06 05:41 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote:

Atleast, RE has an explanation on how the fuck they get there zombies, and monsters. Silent Hills enemys come out of nowhere and all look fake and lame. A fire that killed a town = fat pyramid head monsters with swords = bullshit plot. Zombies... over used..... when is that a bad thing?
That is all personal opinion.

All of what you said in every post argument about RE and silent hill was a opinion, so dont even pull that shit. Zombies can also surround you in RE, and like what you said becuase they have a explanation and silent hills monsters don't I dont even find any horror in them at all, I found the silent hills games a bit cheesy, with its magicly appearing monsters. I have my opinions you have yours its never gonna change so im done arguing....

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 14:37:37

At 11/8/06 11:14 AM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote: I'm an asshole when assholes enter the club and start acting like assholes.

nah, I think your assholeness comes naturally....but thats just me.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 15:11:57

At 11/10/06 02:37 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: nah, I think your assholeness comes naturally....but thats just me.

It comes naturally, when I'm annoyed.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 15:12:25

At 11/10/06 02:37 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote:
At 11/8/06 11:14 AM, ShitAllOverTheWalls wrote: I'm an asshole when assholes enter the club and start acting like assholes.
nah, I think your assholeness comes naturally....but thats just me.

Strait, did you not just listen to LongDistanceRunner, THE FUCKING FOUNDER OF THIS CLUB? I think it's due time you shut the fuck up.

Dejanus, in response to what you said a page ago, whatever plan you think you're going to pull, no you're not. I'm warning you as a friend, to drop it. If you proceed, there will be consequences. Everyone, just drop it.

Sheesh, banned for three days, and this happens.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-10 15:21:42

At 11/10/06 03:12 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:

:: Strait, did you not just listen to LongDistanceRunner, THE FUCKING FOUNDER OF THIS CLUB? I think it's due time you shut the fuck up.

Dejanus, in response to what you said a page ago, whatever plan you think you're going to pull, no you're not. I'm warning you as a friend, to drop it. If you proceed, there will be consequences. Everyone, just drop it.

Sheesh, banned for three days, and this happens.

they're like god damn children next thing they want is us to wipe their ass.
in other things, the walking dead volume 6 will be out in february

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 01:27:24

Soooooo......zombies, right? i say we all go over our survival plans again, so as to move on from this crap that is going around.....

Mine is:
1.Gather friends and family (as many as are still alive)
2.get into vehicles and keep off major roads
3.make our way to Out door world aka Bass pro shops and set up base.

my plan in a nutshell.....anyone else gonna re-hash theirs? lets hear it...

Posting from my Epic 4G on the now network

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 01:37:11

I might do that. It'll take a while to look back for my plan, and I might cry in shame and embarrasment, but it'll be fun,

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 02:31:14

At 11/11/06 01:27 AM, Hardog wrote: Soooooo......zombies, right? i say we all go over our survival plans again, so as to move on from this crap that is going around.....

Absolutely Hardog, i am going home in a week, and i think i will review my original plan and redo it! I want to think about things a little better from my home sense of view, including my family and friends in the plan as well. Up at school its alot different for me, as well as everyone else away at school.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 04:34:40

Alright I havn't been on for a while. . . SO i don't know the status of this shit little flame crap..

But i'm just going to say this.

IF IT IS NOT ZOMBIE DON'T FUCKING SAY IT!

AND DO NOT REPLY TO THIS IN SOME FORM OF RETALIATION.

Get your asses back on track. . . . or else.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 04:41:41

At 11/11/06 01:27 AM, Hardog wrote: Soooooo......zombies, right? i say we all go over our survival plans again, so as to move on from this crap that is going around.....

Mine is:
1.Gather friends and family (as many as are still alive)
2.get into vehicles and keep off major roads
3.make our way to Out door world aka Bass pro shops and set up base.

So what happens when absolutely everyone else in your city/town has that same Idea? Because I can almost garuntee that people will be looting and sacking buildings and stores before you'll even get there.

That is why I have decided to stay in my house for a week or two then move out and get supplied. With in that week or two all the looting and ransacking will have been done and I won't be as much at risk of being fucked as I would with all teh Chaos around.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 07:21:13

Before i get "my ass " on track i want to say something to lc.

Im sorry for the spam pm, i am a little prick.

( still hate you though, no offence )

Anyway. Im still waiting for some good zombie games! Theres a few i like but i want to have around 30 online games for me to pick from when im bored.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 12:42:40

Did...everyone die...YOUR ALL ZOMBIE UHHHHH runnn

Lol

If there was a zombie outbreak i will post here. I will show my address and GPS signal, and if your name is lnot under my "i hate these fucks i hope they die list" then your welcome to come

If your name is in the following list that means your welcome to come.
1. Team awsome
2.Daze
3.HTT
4. Shit all over the walls ( dont shit on mine tho )
5.Undead
6 anyone else that isnt a total prick such as myself.

Im thinking of buying a flame thrower...but i might just make my own. anyone have a good fuel idea..such as hair spray? looking for small and mobile.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 12:44:07

Well I havent checked the fourm in a while so I dont know whats going on, I just would like to apologize for my absence.

So I recently saw The movie Land Of The Dead. (not really just want to start some decent spam free conversation)

And I have a problem with the mental capacity of the zombies. It seems that they can remember How to do certain things, that would use more then the basic motor skills to do, such as firing a gun. Also it seems that they are capeable of remembering how to do such things and are able to acess when the time is appropriate to use such items.

I just dont think the movie was believable.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 12:45:35

At 11/11/06 12:42 PM, The-Almighty-one wrote: looking for small and mobile.

Ether.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 13:10:01

YEAAA ace isnt dead..had me worried for a bit there.

Hey whats up man?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 13:37:28

At 11/11/06 12:44 PM, MattMan1 wrote: Well I havent checked the fourm in a while so I dont know whats going on, I just would like to apologize for my absence.

Well, I belive we are close to finishing yet another flamewar between LC and everyone else. Did anyone see Land of the Dead? If so, can you fill me up on it?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 13:54:48

Land of the dead was a ok movie..i think the zombies were to smart though.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 17:40:54

At 11/11/06 12:44 PM, MattMan1 wrote: Well I havent checked the fourm in a while so I dont know whats going on, I just would like to apologize for my absence.

I just dont think the movie was believable.

Hmm true, i remember John Leguizamo's character seeming to have some sort of super mentality once he was zombified, and had a grudge or something against the boss-man. It was an alright flick, entertaining at least, but i agree it wasn't too believable. That is, unless we can all concur that zombies can learn as time goes on like the supposed "leader" that the zeds had.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 18:42:17

At 11/11/06 05:56 PM, Dejanus wrote:
At 11/11/06 05:40 PM, Team-Awesome wrote: "leader" that the zeds had.
Was the leader Bob from Day of the Dead? You know, the experimental zombie that learned to use a gun and shot the soldier who killed his "father".

No. The dude didn't look anything like Bob. Hell, it didn't look like anyone from Day of the Dead.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2006-11-11 18:51:19

Survival plan? Now thats a tuffy. Well to start with for surviving you need shelter, guns, food, water and medical supplies.

The best option I have is to rad a rifle shop with guns and plenty of ammo. And I dont mean 1 I mean as much as I can get in one night. Board up my house.

Go to one of those warhouse food places that hotels and catering buisnesses uses. Ive been to one when my family owned a hotel and there fucking huge. Well I was only 6 at the time and becuase of me they banned kids from going in. I would buy tonnes of food. I would buy a sheet of plyible plastic, a pipe and a huge bucket. I would fold the sheet into a funnel like on mythbusters, attach the pipe and buck and when it rains ive got water. I would try to secure my garden but I may not have time, supplies or the money to do it.

I would spend I leisure time shooting zombies from my roof and eventually all the zombies in my area are dead so I can roam around shooting and killing zombies while picking up cars, guns and pot noodles.

Then I would turn into a cannible so I can blend in. mmm arm.