• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:01 AM Reply

There all gonna have their good games.
Xbox-Halo 3 (most likely)
Ps3-GTA:Whatever(maybe europe)
NR-Smash Bros. Warzone(i dont know what its gonna be called)

And beside Sony and Microsoft share a lot of games. So I have to go with Nintendo Revolution.

GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:01 AM Reply

At 2/16/05 11:49 PM, Crow- wrote:

keep in mind thta square is not sony owned. they are 3rd party as much as rockstar is. they make games on a Nintendo system.

Yeah, I know. It sucks though. I don't mind them making games for Gamecube, cause I actually see that as more of a "family system" It provides stuff for everyone and that is while it will always be around. Not saying that in a bad way, it is still a good system, I just don't see it providing any real competition for either the PS2 or 3 or Xbox or Xenon.

oh and have you seen that Xbox is getting more japanese support? they are getting Megaman and Megaman X collections soon. DBZ Saga's is going on the Xbox.

Damn.

Xenon's future is bright.

Guess, I'll just have to become rich and buy the Playstation name and have them make games exclusively for me. Better start saving now I guess.

I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.
Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...
Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:05 AM Reply

I think its kind of stupid to disbute over two councils that aren't even out yet.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:08 AM Reply

At 2/17/05 12:05 AM, boloneyman wrote: I think its kind of stupid to disbute over two councils that aren't even out yet.

I think its kind of stupid how you must have not read the topic.

BBS Signature
JohnnyUtah
JohnnyUtah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Artist
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:11 AM Reply

do any of you work at sony or microsoft? huh?

then why are you acting like experts for hardware that isnt released yet?

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature
packow
packow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:14 AM Reply

I think that this whole thing is mainly about money. There really is not much of a need for better graphics, the Xbox does not need anything more. The PS2... well.. Sony has bublished screenshots and hey look incredible. The gamecube could REALLY use an online mode (Super Smash Bros ONLINE! Just imagine the mayhem in a server!). This is why i stick to PC gaming mostly.

GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:15 AM Reply

At 2/17/05 12:11 AM, Johnny_Utah wrote: do any of you work at sony or microsoft? huh?

I'm an expert? Hey Crow! Are you an expert? No, hmm, well did you type that? What about you -Canas-? You didn't type you were an expert either? Weird. Then where did you get that impression. Oh, I'm sorry. Typing the information you know about something automatically makes us claim we are an expert. My bad, my bad. We apologize for you being a dick.

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:16 AM Reply

At 2/17/05 12:08 AM, GreenLanturn wrote:
I think its kind of stupid how you must have not read the topic.

Ooops, my bad. I suck. Well anyway I guess PS3 if they make another GTA game.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
JohnnyUtah
JohnnyUtah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Artist
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:19 AM Reply

i just cant support microsoft in any way. they already brainwash too many people into using their awful operating systems and mediocre software.

if the ps3 can come up with a better online mode, ill go with sony again. they have overall better games anyway. and graphics dont mean shit without good games.

BBS Signature
JohnnyUtah
JohnnyUtah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Artist
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:22 AM Reply

At 2/17/05 12:15 AM, GreenLanturn wrote:
At 2/17/05 12:11 AM, Johnny_Utah wrote: do any of you work at sony or microsoft? huh?

I'm an expert? Hey Crow! Are you an expert? No, hmm, well did you type that? What about you -Canas-? You didn't type you were an expert either? Weird. Then where did you get that impression. Oh, I'm sorry. Typing the information you know about something automatically makes us claim we are an expert. My bad, my bad. We apologize for you being a dick.

thats right...im being a total dick. Lots of you making state-of-fact claims, I point it out and ask why, and I'm the asshole. right. After that part about me being a dick, I have no idea what you're talking about....you're just babbling.

BBS Signature
PoptartKing
PoptartKing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:26 AM Reply

Nintendo Revolution for me.

GreenLanturn
GreenLanturn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to PS3 or Xbox2? Why? Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 2/17/05 12:22 AM, Johnny_Utah wrote:

thats right...im being a total dick. Lots of you making state-of-fact claims, I point it out and ask why, and I'm the asshole. right. After that part about me being a dick, I have no idea what you're talking about....you're just babbling.

Well it isn't like you can't find out information about a system before its out. It isn't that hard. Companies generally encourage this. It's called "hype" and they want to promote this "hype" so that people will be more interested in the system. Sorry, I don't work for Sony or Microsoft, but I'm sure they would agree with me.

Secondly, this topic wasn't even about what features the systems will or will not have. It was about what it will cost us and will companies continue to do this in the future.

Third, your a dick not because you pointed something out, but because you generalized everyone in this topic which you weren't forced to reply to. Didn't like what you saw? I'm pretty sure getting out of it is literally a click away. Babbling? No, my good man, this is babbling: sdroije.

BBS Signature