Janus
Janus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 00:32:44 Reply

Just wondering....

Suppose your girlfriend decided to take a vacation off work. She has two weeks off and you think, 'Great! I get to spend time with her. I don't see her all that much between work and school...'

She spends most of her first week hanging out with her ex-bf...because he's "still a friend."

On friday at the bar, she disappears to the lounge area with said ex-bf for about half an hour.

She then goes on a trip to a different city with said ex-bf and another friend for the weekend.

She then posts ominous comments on her LJ about the relationship.

Her best friend posts on mine saying that it's "not what I think."

Hmmm.

I need opinions...and since I don't know anyone here from a hole in the ground, it seems to be the best place.

God, I hate fucking whining like this...but let me know what you think...

Maybe it's all a big misunderstanding?

Maybe it's exactly what I think and I'm going to beat the living snot out of the ex-bf. I know that won't solve much...except for making me feel better.

-Janus

Signs your gf is cheating on you...

Testerline
Testerline
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 00:46:02 Reply

sux to be you

Sizzler
Sizzler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 00:52:29 Reply

Just end it. You shouldn't have to live doubting your relationship. If you so desire, after you end it, tell her why ... her you'll know if you were right or not by her subsequent actions.

You do not currently have a signature for your Forum posts. Boooooooo!

BrooklynBrett
BrooklynBrett
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 00:58:41 Reply

i know its gonna piss you off to hear this about the girl you love... but what a bitch! damn, girls can really be awful sometimes... buddy, i went through a situation like this before, and i wish i could give you some magical advice, i really wish i could... but the thing is, i doubt its a misunderstanding... girls are lying, manipulating, back stabbing bitches who only look out for their own good. (most of them) you sound like a really cool guy, and it honestly hurts me to hear stories like this... my advice? get over her just as soon as possible. you'll wrench yourself dry trying to get an unfaithful girlfriend back... do it for your own good.

dj00wax
dj00wax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 01:01:29 Reply

go out in style and sleep with her friend

mattymetro
mattymetro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 01:14:15 Reply

It's no problem to you... because your self sufficient as an individual... and whatever she does... it's "her"life... and whatever you do... it's beautiful in your eyes... as if it were a movie... as if it were a story... it's just that easy... it's just that to you... plain forward and simple... not to be confused... (with a sort of social standard..)that in the end... doesnt represent you... :)

Janus
Janus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 01:29:50 Reply

Y'know...I remember a post here....around August or so when I was a regular...

It had to do with internet love and the topic spiraled (as topics here tend to do) into a discussion of the emotion itself. I stated that love is nothing more than a biological/psychological reaction from the procreation instinct.

While dating this girl, I kept all that in mind. Nevertheless, I found myself doubting my hypothesis more and more. Now, I think I actually have fallen in love with her.

That in itself may just be my own stupid ass going through denial. But, I had been reflecting on my own thoughts and whether or not they were justified. Before all this, I guessed that they weren't.

Now, the feeling that I was right in the first place is reassured. I'm sorta lucky to be able to step back from my own life to take an objective view of things.

I've seen this sort of thing before, as well. My friend got fucked over bad. It wasn't a pretty picture.

I don't know what to do. It's driving me insane just thinking about it. Why the hell do women have to be so sweet on the surface and be a rotten fucking wormhole on the inside? (Sorry ladies, just let me vent.)

Christ. What a mess.

On the topic of sleeping with her friend, my best friend has that one covered.

-Janus

nocoins3
nocoins3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 01:44:08 Reply

Janus, just talk to her. Tell her flat out what you suspect. Dont make it a confrontation or angry kind of accusatory conversation, just put it all out on the table. you will know right then and there if anything happned between them. If she said it did then you make your decision, if she said nothing happened between them and she does not see anything wrong with how she was acting this past week, then maybe you need to leave her on the grounds that you cant TRUST her in the first place. Either way, talk to her and get some closure on this. If you just leave her without actaully knowing if she was cheating then you may just end up torturing yourself for it later. good luck.

Shrapnel
Shrapnel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 04:14:02 Reply

At 2/17/02 12:32 AM, Janus wrote: Just wondering....

Suppose your girlfriend decided to take a vacation off work. She has two weeks off and you think, 'Great! I get to spend time with her. I don't see her all that much between work and school...'

She spends most of her first week hanging out with her ex-bf...because he's "still a friend."

On friday at the bar, she disappears to the lounge area with said ex-bf for about half an hour.

She then goes on a trip to a different city with said ex-bf and another friend for the weekend.

Hmmm.

I need opinions...and since I don't know anyone here from a hole in the ground, it seems to be the best place.

Maybe it's exactly what I think and I'm going to beat the living snot out of the ex-bf. I know that won't solve much...except for making me feel better.

-Janus

You're supposed to go up to her and say, "IS THAT ANY FUCKING WAY TO TREAT A VETERAN???? I DEFENDED OUR FUCKING COUNTRY".

Yep.

illicit
illicit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 05:58:03 Reply

Wanna know the truth, only another woman can answer.

First you must ask yourself why woman cheat?
Woman's cheats or different then men cheats.

Woman who go back to there's X's , do it because?

:there X's fills a need not given in the present relationship. "Majority of the time It's not sex"
There's something seriously missing for a woman to cheat. To go elsewhere to " feel special"
to "feel wanted". They sleep with there X "because men want sex, and woman do it in hopes the "void" will be filled in return.
But Note: There are woman who do cheat as if they where a man. Those that do, have problems beyond the help of the loving and cheated on Boyfriend.

But in all here are some signs,

Sign's Your girlfriend is cheating: Female's that have guilt trips of cheating, if so they tend to do the following:
#1- She cleans the house more than usual.
#2- She cooks more then usual.
#3- She cry's after sex, "and does not tell you why"
#4- She stares blankly often. I does not respond when you ask her what she is thinking about.

Sign's of Female's without a guilt trip who may be cheating.
#1- She tends to have better things to do, and never asks you if you would like to go along.
#2- She become's snippy with you often.
#3- She disappears without a trace, only to show up with a questionable whereabout
#4- Her friends tell you there's nothing to worry about. " Girlfriend's tell girlfriends these things, if there was nothing to get worked up on "she" in question would have quicky responded to the "convo" you had with "her" girlfriend.
#5- "Still friends" is the biggest joke of all time.
Due to the lack of respect of the "now boyfriend", if anything it's 3PLAY.
#6- She tends to push you away in the bedroom.
#7- 1 week before, and 2 Days after her "period"
She's not interested in sex.
#8- Her friends call wondering where she is at, and you don't know.
#9- She runs off with a male friend,"other then yourself for her vacation.
#10- She starts hate fucking you more then often.
#11- She goes to mall, buys new clothes. And does'nt ask you if she looks fat in anything.
#12- She goes to mall, to buy new clothes. And uses your car and say's she could'nt find anything.
#13- She stops talking. As in talking only the 2 in a relationship will ever hear.
#14- She no longer looks you in the eye with the look that should still today make you weak in the knee's.
#15- Forever has not been heard in awhile
#16- She forget's to do the little things she used to.

Now sign's to yourself that your girlfriend is cheating on you.

#1- the very minute you even think it.

nOTE: I'm not an expert on the sign's of cheating girlfriends. I just have a best friend who is female. Who cheats. Also note these sign's can be the same sign's of a female who's "not cheating" but who just want's out of the relationship and just does'nt know it yet.
Yet will either be "the cheat" or a sudden one day, we need to talk. Both of which is heartbreaking.
I wish the best to you and leave you with this.

There's nothing worst in the world to not say something, but there's nothing better in this world
to honestly say I did my part right. Even if your lone when you say it.

Pantomime-Horse
Pantomime-Horse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 06:02:04 Reply

The signs that someone else's gf is cheating with you are easier to spot but just has painful & very hard to resist.

Sometimes you don't even have a choice in the matter, finding out if it even means anything is next to impossible.

DanMalo
DanMalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 06:37:12 Reply

...just hope a car falls on her if she is cheating on you!

BBS Signature
EveningShift
EveningShift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 07:45:07 Reply

Hmmm.

-Janus

HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED YET?!? Sleep with her best friend! That'll do the trick!

EyeLike2Watch
EyeLike2Watch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 08:47:04 Reply

Hrmmmm, my analysis of the situation would be to do the following (if I was in your shoes).

And please keep in mind that I am kinda crazy, CRAZY, NUTZ!!!!!! like the peanut or walnut(whichever you prefer).

1. Letting your g/f go with her Ex anywhere to do anything is a bad idea. There is a giant chance that they will fall back on bad habits. The Ex (which i'm assuming is a guy) would have no problems I doubt about making a move. I recommend killing him just to be safe.

2. Depending on how long you've been going out with her you will/SHOULD! know certain things about her that no-one else does. These are things you can use to get back at her (if one was so inclined).

3. This is a better tactic this one. One you may actually use as opposed to the first 2. You can use the jealousy card. Start going out with a female friend of yours. You can say the same shit she does when she goes out with her Ex. If you want, and for better effect, you could drop that you and your female friend did have a relationship long ago.

4. On a more serious not I recommend confronting her and telling her you're pissed off with her going out with her Ex rather than you. She's going out with YOU not HIM so what the fuck1?!?!?!? You're the one she should be spending her time with when she's got plenty spare on her holiday's. Not that little piss-ant.

In my opinion if a relationship doesn't work the first time then it's not likely to the second. So her going back to her ex is just going to end up ending again as Ex-Ex's. Cheater's are definitely 100% likely to cheat again. Time to kill me thinks. Yup, me thinks very well.

----
My pills are missing but when I find them my insanity will cease. maybe...

Valz
Valz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 08:53:03 Reply

From yet another womans POV, she should be with you & not her ex "still friends" on trips & what not. You should sit down with her & discuss how you feel about the situation. Instead of accussing or pointing fingers tell her how you feel & then if she gets defensive that should be a dead give away that there is something wrong.

I hope things work out for you.

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature
tenacious-j
tenacious-j
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-17 09:01:50 Reply

At 2/17/02 07:45 AM, EveningShift wrote:

Hmmm.

-Janus

i must say i agree with the evening shift monkey. first though, ask her honestly. if she doesn't answer, then bone her best friend.

In the words of randel from clerks: "dude, she's cheating on you."

Shrapnel
Shrapnel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 03:34:46 Reply

At 2/17/02 07:45 AM, EveningShift wrote:

Hmmm.

-Janus

Or sleep with ALL her friends!

AT THE SAME TIME!

Valz
Valz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 03:37:48 Reply

At 2/22/02 03:34 AM, Shrapnel wrote:

AT THE SAME TIME!

Shrapnel you WHORE!

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature
Janus
Janus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 03:39:36 Reply

Had to bring it back up, didn't ya?

Actually, I'm not sure I should tell you guys what happened. I may lose a bit of face....

Hehehehe...

-Janus

Neotrance-Ice
Neotrance-Ice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 03:45:20 Reply

At 2/22/02 03:39 AM, Janus wrote: Had to bring it back up, didn't ya?

Actually, I'm not sure I should tell you guys what happened. I may lose a bit of face....

Hehehehe...

-Janus

you deserve everything you get. And if you weren't such a bitch maybe she wouldn't be looking some where else

illicit
illicit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 03:46:24 Reply

At 2/22/02 03:39 AM, Janus wrote: Had to bring it back up, didn't ya?

Hehehehe...

-Janus

You pussy, this is how DISEASE is spread "cheating boyfriends, or girlfriends. or wife's and husbands, or cheating lesbians, and gays. Did'nt wanna leave preference out. So NOT TO HAVE A sexual preference war I posted all.......

Janus
Janus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 03:57:55 Reply

At 2/22/02 03:46 AM, iLLiCit147 wrote: You pussy, this is how DISEASE is spread "cheating boyfriends, or girlfriends. or wife's and husbands, or cheating lesbians, and gays. Did'nt wanna leave preference out. So NOT TO HAVE A sexual preference war I posted all.......

Meh. We all die. Does it matter how?

And at any rate, she didn't cheat on me. I do, in fact, trust her. It was him I didn't trust...and I was quite right NOT to. He's leaving town...and he'll be gone before I get back. *shrug*

Why rock the boat? Just gotta keep options open, s'all.

-Janus

Shrapnel
Shrapnel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 04:02:50 Reply

At 2/22/02 03:37 AM, Valz wrote:

AT THE SAME TIME!

Shrapnel you WHORE!

In theory but not in practice.

Janus: I was just curious to see how it turned out and you ended up saying it so I'm satisfied.

Neotrance-Ice
Neotrance-Ice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 04:04:04 Reply

At 2/22/02 04:02 AM, Shrapnel wrote:
At 2/22/02 03:37 AM, Valz wrote:

AT THE SAME TIME!

Shrapnel you WHORE!
In theory but not in practice.

Janus: I was just curious to see how it turned out and you ended up saying it so I'm satisfied.

Janus I hope you and your GF both get AIDS

illicit
illicit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 05:04:35 Reply

At 2/22/02 03:57 AM, Janus wrote:
At 2/22/02 03:46 AM, iLLiCit147 wrote: You pussy, this is how DISEASE is spread "cheating boyfriends, or girlfriends. or wife's and husbands, or cheating lesbians, and gays. Did'nt wanna leave preference out. So NOT TO HAVE A sexual preference war I posted all.......

And at any rate, she didn't cheat on me. I do, in fact, trust her. It was him I didn't trust...and I was quite right NOT to. He's leaving town...and he'll be gone before I get back. *shrug*

-Janus

Well if you trust her okay, but remeber it takes 2 to tango.

Neotrance-Ice
Neotrance-Ice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 05:05:10 Reply

At 2/22/02 05:04 AM, iLLiCit147 wrote:

-Janus

fuck you bitch stop talking

illicit
illicit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2002-02-22 05:10:52 Reply

At 2/22/02 05:05 AM, Neotrance_Ice wrote:
At 2/22/02 05:04 AM, iLLiCit147 wrote:

-Janus

fuck you bitch stop talking

Stop following me you weirdo.

hypern
hypern
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2005-06-09 06:09:08 Reply

this is very intresting, let see why would a girl cheat on you or vicea versa

PelvicThrusters
PelvicThrusters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2005-06-09 06:11:13 Reply

Thankyou for that completely hypothetical story :P

Phockz
Phockz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Signs your gf is cheating on you... 2005-06-09 06:13:46 Reply

her ex-bf is obviously still a major part of her life. say to her: "if that's the case, then you can have him, i've been sleeping with your sister anyway."

seriously though, you should dump her. if she coes crying back to you, see how it works out... but third strike, and you're outta there