00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lil Bow Wow

1,508 Views | 7 Replies

Lil Bow Wow 2001-04-05 00:36:24

At school today I heard the young rapper (I think he's like 13 or something) got raped in the ass. I'm not a big rap fan so i'm wondering if it's true. Peoples said that Snoop Doggy Dogs own body guard raped Lil Bow Wow because he was talking some smack and that Lil Bow Wow had to get 16 stitches. Can anyone confirm this, and whudda people think about it, is it funny or serious? I find it ironic in a humorous way.

Response to Lil Bow Wow 2001-04-05 00:44:37

At 4/5/01 12:42 AM, traekwon wrote:
At 4/5/01 12:36 AM, untitled wrote: At school today I heard the young rapper (I think he's like 13 or something) got raped in the ass. I'm not a big rap fan so i'm wondering if it's true. Peoples said that Snoop Doggy Dogs own body guard raped Lil Bow Wow because he was talking some smack and that Lil Bow Wow had to get 16 stitches. Can anyone confirm this, and whudda people think about it, is it funny or serious? I find it ironic in a humorous way.
there was talk on here about this, there's a thread on the second page

Damn! Whenever I go to school I miss hella shit. OK nevermind people.

Response to Lil Bow Wow 2001-04-05 00:46:45

At 4/5/01 12:36 AM, untitled wrote: At school today I heard the young rapper (I think he's like 13 or something) got raped in the ass. I'm not a big rap fan so i'm wondering if it's true. Peoples said that Snoop Doggy Dogs own body guard raped Lil Bow Wow because he was talking some smack and that Lil Bow Wow had to get 16 stitches. Can anyone confirm this, and whudda people think about it, is it funny or serious? I find it ironic in a humorous way.

hahaha.... ahh thats hillarious. I hope that little bastard did get sodomized only because I think he sucks.

Lil Bow Wow

Response to Lil Bow Wow 2001-04-05 00:48:31

At 4/5/01 12:47 AM, traekwon wrote:
At 4/5/01 12:44 AM, untitled wrote:
Damn! Whenever I go to school I miss hella shit. OK nevermind people.

but i must post this pic, i know how much everyone like him (hahah)

Hehe...

Lil Bow Wow

Response to Lil Bow Wow 2001-04-05 00:49:49

I'm now wondering how a rumor could spread like this across America, I mean kids at school were certain this happened.

Response to Lil Bow Wow 2001-04-05 00:52:10

At 4/5/01 12:49 AM, untitled wrote: I'm now wondering how a rumor could spread like this across America, I mean kids at school were certain this happened.

I dunno. I guess this rumor must be spreading like wildfire. I'll laugh pretty hard if it did happen.

Lil Bow Wow

Response to Lil Bow Wow 2001-04-05 00:54:03

It's not rape when the victim is willing! Lil' Bow Wow liked it, and then he proceeded to jack Snoop Dog off all over his 8-year-old chast, and still hasn't wiped it off! The he liked all the drip-down jiz off of Snoop's cock, nut sack and wide asshole.

Can you tell I think Lil Bow Wow is a whore? He has less talent than I did when I was 2, and has more money than the entire state or North Carolina combined!

Lil Bow Wow is a member of the Anarchy Gang, and here is a picture of his mother, the founder of the Anarchy Gang!

Lil Bow Wow

BBS Signature

Response to Lil Bow Wow 2001-04-05 01:01:18

At 4/5/01 12:54 AM, traekwon wrote:
At 4/5/01 12:49 AM, untitled wrote: I'm now wondering how a rumor could spread like this across America, I mean kids at school were certain this happened.
well, like this one did about eminem:

http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/science/urbanlegends/library/bleminem.htm

Is that the one about how Feminem died?

Excuse me, I mean Esinem....

Lil Bow Wow

BBS Signature