00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Legendary Frog Interview

14,792 Views | 98 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-10 03:50:33

well for the fact the super bowl commercials sucked was due to the bastards at http://www.parentstv.org there constaly flaming the FCC about anything fucking thing that doesn't involve Religion, they obivouly never heard the concept of if u don't like it find something else, the one I laughed is how they were claiming they were forced to listen to howard stern on the radio, I say fuck them, I would love nothing more that to see there site pulled from the net and shut down

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-10 20:27:22

At 2/7/05 06:42 PM, MindChamber wrote:
At 2/7/05 10:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: . Besides that, most of the Super Bowl commercials sucked this year. What's up with that?!
the commercials sucked almost as much as the Eagles :P

U rock Mindchamber! I was wondering i may be able to get liveswif and junk and i was wondering if i could use you in it? Like an army of those blue robots! Meh im only asking and all cause i dont want you to get pissed at me... also i really hope i dont get banned or anything but Mind check out my new site... if u go on my profile its linked there.... my freewebs sites sucks like hell (the one you saw) and so yah. Its not fully complete yet but still take a look

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-10 21:25:12

At 2/8/05 04:44 AM, Xboe-P wrote:
At 2/7/05 10:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: There is a new interview with LegendaryFrog in NGMag! Check it out!

. Besides that, most of the Super Bowl commercials sucked this year. What's up with that?!
what the hell has america come to? you actually LIKE watching commercials over sport...that is sad

nooooooo, we simply like watching the commercials that are known for tagging along WITH the super bowl. not watching it OVER the sport. super bowl commercials are infamous for their often crude but hilarious ads, that is why they are watched along side the game. you should learn more of the history of it, but if you don't want to do that, then don't criticize what you don't know.

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-10 21:28:11

At 2/8/05 03:37 PM, Aapo wrote:
At 2/8/05 04:44 AM, Xboe-P wrote: what the hell has america come to? you actually LIKE watching commercials over sport...that is sad
Yeah, I found that peculiar as well. All this talk about the COMMERCIALS? Normally you would change the channel during the ads. But, meh, America is America.

oi....another moron that doesn't know what he's talking about. but i'm not explaining it again

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-11 15:43:42

At 2/8/05 11:24 PM, Swive wrote:
At 2/8/05 04:23 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Legendary Frog is like a condom. No one likes them and they always wind up in the trash.
Pfft, Piconjo associate, be gone.

Ok there toady.

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-11 18:51:25

First off,Legendary Frog rules!Second,you didnt like the bud light commercial in the plane where the pilot jumps out?i loved that one.course,bloody cat was pretty good to!

Zer0_exy

The Dark Lord of The 13th Realm

The 13th Realm

BBS Signature

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-14 19:59:36

At 2/8/05 09:12 PM, ToXiCrubbaduckie wrote: i personally know LF. his name is alex iforgothislastname.. and he lives in east temecula, CA... he logged in for me.

Man,..... STFU!!!!!

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-02-15 06:29:18

If you are intrested about interviews, you should check this out!

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=229673

The link takes you to a thread there you answer some questions and then your answeres will be shown in a flash movie that I am making with some other guys, and maybe, THE BROKEN SAINTS CREW!

A lot of top members has been in it. Top members as M-A-R-C-U-S, j00bie, -Zef-, mrpopenfresh, Krinkels and so on... the list is long.

The movie unconceal material for the NG members about the voting system, groups on NG and some material about Krinkels and other people.

Hmmm. To breif it shortly: You make your voice heard.

Take a look at it and please post some respondes and so on. Thank you!

/Mathias Andersson

Response to Legendary Frog Interview 2005-03-15 19:28:29

At 2/9/05 03:03 AM, Dangerous_D wrote: Piconblow isn't worthy of NG or Tom and Wades Time, Legendary Frog is, and has submitted some damn good stuff that I have seen, congrats to Frog

Yeah. I seriously can't see why Piconjo is so jealous of artists that whoop his pansy ass. Maybe he should at least see a good doctor about his fucking jealousy problem. Then he should make good flash. Then he can stop bitching about how LF steals jokes (he doesn't, stupid god damn Piconjer asshats!). Then...oh forget it, Piconjo can either improve and quit being a whiny little dope, or he can leave. Forever.
End.

OUT

BBS Signature