00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

why do people hate gay people

24,644 Views | 469 Replies

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:33:39

At 3/30/05 10:28 AM, The_Forcer wrote: What I meant is, that gays are capable of having children, but they can't have children, because to have children they must have sex with a woman, and they can't do that.

Ever heard of sperm doners or surrogate mothers?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:42:45

At 3/30/05 10:28 AM, The_Forcer wrote: What I meant is, that gays are capable of having children, but they can't have children, because to have children they must have sex with a woman, and they can't do that.

Uh. What?

I have sex with women, and I can have children. So can any other woman. SCIENCE!!

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:46:22

At 3/30/05 10:28 AM, The_Forcer wrote:
At 3/30/05 10:02 AM, Maus wrote: What I mean is that I am perfectly capable of having children. Your misconceptions on the matter amuse me greatly.
What I meant is, that gays are capable of having children, but they can't have children, because to have children they must have sex with a woman, and they can't do that.

One of the homosexuals that frequents NG did just that. It's not like they can't have procreative sex, it's just not as enjoyable.

Go watch the Birdcage, preferably in the original French.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:47:54

At 3/30/05 10:42 AM, Maus wrote:
I have sex with women, and I can have children. So can any other woman. SCIENCE!!

If you can have sex with women, you are kinda... I don't know, 2-sexual or something.
And about smerm-donating and stuff... Well, it is not REAL, it is just wrong....
It's not like having a normal family. I am sure nobody would want to beraised by 2 gays as parants.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:48:51

I'm a woman. Not all gay people are men.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 10:54:44

At 3/30/05 10:47 AM, The_Forcer wrote: If you can have sex with women, you are kinda... I don't know, 2-sexual or something.

Maus is a girl, dork.

And about smerm-donating and stuff... Well, it is not REAL, it is just wrong....
It's not like having a normal family. I am sure nobody would want to beraised by 2 gays as parants.

Hey man, screw you. I'm the product of sperm donation. And normal is as normal does. I know a family living next to a gay couple and the gay couple were such better parents that the kids basically adopted them.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 12:34:57

At 3/30/05 10:54 AM, FatherVenom wrote:
Maus is a girl, dork.

Look, there are too many people on NG, I cannot check everyone's account.

Hey man, screw you. I'm the product of sperm donation. And normal is as normal does. I know a family living next to a gay couple and the gay couple were such better parents that the kids basically adopted them.

I would feel sorry for those kids. People would make fun of them and their parants.
Those children won't have a normal chilhood.
I heared a story from an AIDS sick woman that her mother was working in children-garden, and when the parants of the kids discovered that the douter of the mother has AIDS, they all left the children-garden, People are stupid. There is nothing scecial about it.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 12:37:27

So I should be punished for other people's stupidity?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 12:43:18

At 3/30/05 12:34 PM, The_Forcer wrote: Look, there are too many people on NG, I cannot check everyone's account.

She's a mod. You should have checked all of their profiles. Or you could have read the rules and lurked in politics before posting. It's not like we keep it a big secret.

I would feel sorry for those kids. People would make fun of them and their parants.

They're from New York. Weirder things have happened. Wouldn't you rather have two loving fathers or mothers as opposed to two abusive heterosexual parents?

Those children won't have a normal chilhood.

The families I know that have children raised by homosexuals have turned out better than most. The early introduction of concepts being different probably sparked early mental development.

I heared

Wait, so you know English? Israel? Ok I'll give you some leeway.

a story from an AIDS sick woman that her mother was working in children-garden, and when the parants of the kids discovered that the douter of the mother has AIDS, they all left the children-garden, People are stupid. There is nothing scecial about it.

You mean they left the day care? I can see that happening. If there's an accident parents want their children protected. The woman can find employment elsewhere. Not that AIDS has any direct correlation to being a homosexual.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 12:44:45

At 3/30/05 12:37 PM, Maus wrote: So I should be punished for other people's stupidity?

Look, it is olmost the same thing like racism. You cannot do anything about it.
It is interesting that people make more fun of homosexuals than of lesbians.
This is kinda realated to shobinism. There was a joke about it:
Howcome when a woman wants to be like a man, people call her buisness-lady, and when a man wants to be like a woman, they call him a fag?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 12:47:03

At 3/30/05 10:48 AM, Maus wrote: I'm a woman. Not all gay people are men.

i don't mean to offend anybody, but isn't gay just used for males, and lesbains for females?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 12:53:04

There are stero-tips for the homo and the lesbian too.
The lesbian is descrived as a tough, strong woman, while the homo is decrived as weak, usually with long hair, wearing colorful closes, and having tiny voice.
I don't say I belive those stereotips, but that's how people see it.
Oh, yes. people use to call gay to almost everyone matching the homo defenition.
And I'm sorry if i'm making spelling mistakes.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 12:56:14

At 3/30/05 12:47 PM, darklad wrote:
i don't mean to offend anybody, but isn't gay just used for males, and lesbains for females?

I see you're back! Good. No, gay means both genders. a male is called homo.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 13:00:29

At 3/30/05 12:44 PM, The_Forcer wrote: Look, it is olmost the same thing like racism. You cannot do anything about it.

Yes, we can. I, for example, helped changed the laws in my hometown so they wouldn't oppress LBGT persons.

At 3/30/05 12:47 PM, darklad wrote: i don't mean to offend anybody, but isn't gay just used for males, and lesbains for females?

No. Many people use gay for both males and females.

At 3/30/05 12:53 PM, The_Forcer wrote: There are stero-tips for the homo and the lesbian too.

So? Most stereotypes are wrong and only believed by idiots.

I don't say I belive those stereotips, but that's how people see it.

That's how some people see it. Many people, mostly on the coasts of America, know better.

And I'm sorry if i'm making spelling mistakes.

You could try running your posts through an English spell checker.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 13:02:00

At 3/30/05 12:56 PM, The_Forcer wrote: I see you're back! Good. No, gay means both genders. a male is called homo.

Bah, you're wrong too. Some people reserve gay exclusively for males, but not everyone does. Homosexual is the generic term and so may be used to describe any gender.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 13:12:01

At 3/30/05 12:56 PM, The_Forcer wrote:
I see you're back! Good. No, gay means both genders. a male is called homo.

ya, the site kinda went bonkers for some time, but it's back to normal now, dam crappy internet conniction

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 13:20:53

At 3/30/05 01:00 PM, FatherVenom wrote:
Yes, we can. I, for example, helped changed the laws in my hometown so they wouldn't oppress LBGT persons.

This has no connection to laws. there are laws against antisimitism, and still, there are lots of racists and neo-nazi organizations. Even if all laws will protect gays, there still would be people who would think they are freaks.

So? Most stereotypes are wrong and only believed by idiots.

Yes, but even if you say you are compleatly not racist, you will still judge people by their apperance. That is natural.

You could try running your posts through an English spell checker.

Don't have one. don't have the nerve to use one. Chacking everything is annoying.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 13:31:33

At 3/30/05 01:12 PM, darklad wrote: dam crappy internet conniction

The site was down for updating.

At 3/30/05 01:20 PM, The_Forcer wrote: This has no connection to laws.

History has shown that public opinion follows what's legal and just.

there are laws against antisimitism

Only active forms of anti-semitism are illegal, like beatings and killings.

there are lots of racists and neo-nazi organizations.

All of which conform to the laws. Still you don't see a large amount of racism affecting the United States beyond the racism agains homosexuals.

Even if all laws will protect gays, there still would be people who would think they are freaks.

Life will always have idiots. The trick is to either neuter them or make them the minority.

Yes, but even if you say you are compleatly not racist, you will still judge people by their apperance. That is natural.

No, I know I'm a racist. I just don't let it affect what I do and hope that what people see me do rubs off as opposed to what I think.

Don't have one. don't have the nerve to use one. Chacking everything is annoying.

Yeah. You could probably find one on the internet, but it's a hassle that most people will tolerate.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 13:47:12

At 3/30/05 01:31 PM, FatherVenom wrote:
The site was down for updating.

so that's why? huh, it's still looks the same though, does this happen often?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 13:52:58

At 3/30/05 01:47 PM, darklad wrote: so that's why? huh, it's still looks the same though, does this happen often?

As often as needed. :)

That said -

Anti-semitism was rampant in this country, and in Europe in the 20th century. It's still there, but it's not as prevelant, nor as accepted as it once was. Why? Because stereotypes have been shattered.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 13:58:51

Hey, Newgrounds makes fun of gays too!
Watch this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/201050
That is totally gay, but extremly funny!
Don't just ignore it, watch it!

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 14:20:03

At 3/30/05 01:58 PM, The_Forcer wrote: Hey, Newgrounds makes fun of gays too!

That was generally funny and it was about homosexual sex, not homosexuals themselves.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 14:35:58

At 3/30/05 02:20 PM, FatherVenom wrote:
That was generally funny and it was about homosexual sex, not homosexuals themselves.

This author is really weired, most of his works are about real homosexuals (men) and homosexual sex, but I don't think is is a gay himself...

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 14:49:40

Hey, Maus, now I understand your BBS pic. It is kinda funny. :)
You should add something with pussy (cat).
And while I'm on the subject, I'm adding this song. It is kinda stupid, but still....

Lords of Acid
Pussy

I wanna see your pussy
Everybody says it’s nice
Can I can and come and visit?
I’ll be at your house tonight

They tell me it’s soft to touch and really smooth
I can hardly wait to feel that pussy too
You wanna play with pussy all the time
To hide that kind of pussy is a crime
You say you’re pussy’s clever and so slick
But I think your pussy’s kind of sick

I wanna see your pussy, show it to me
Let me see your pussy, show it to me
Show me your pussy, show it to me
I want to see your pussy, show it to me

I want to bet your pussy ain’t as pretty as mine
I don’t hide my pussy like you do all the time
My pussy’s just the sweetest thing you’ve ever seen
Compared to mine your pussy’s really ugly and mean

I bring my pussy everywhere I go (m-hmm)
To watch my little pussy is a show
You say that your pussy really clever and slick
But I think your pussy’s really thick

I wanna see your pussy, show it to me
Let me see your pussy, show it to me.....

She turns into a tiger when she’s ready to eat
My pussy’s always hungry for a big chunk of meat
So lay your little pussy right next to mine
You can bring her over around dinner time

My pussy is the hippest thing around (that’s right)
She’s always been the talk of the town
You say your pussy’s clever and so slick
But I think that your pussy’s mighty think (me-ow baby)

I wanna see your pussy, show it to me....

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 14:54:31

At 3/30/05 02:49 PM, The_Forcer wrote: <song/>

What the fuck has that got to do with anything?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 15:02:04

At 3/30/05 02:54 PM, SkyCube wrote: What the fuck has that got to do with anything?

Dunno. But it's a good song.

OOH, here's a thought:

many people have no idea that I'm female, let alone gay. Do you guys think that INTERNET will help diminish stereotypes as a whole, or not do much at all?

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 15:19:18

At 3/3/05 03:46 PM, Maus wrote: These threads are really circular, especially after about 6 pages. Same arguments, same fallacies (on both sides,) same examples, and so on.

You don't say....

How this thread has lasted almost 2 months, I don't understand. Every time I've been tempted to respond to a post, I realize that I already replied to one just like it earlier. Geese, someone needs to pull the feeding tube out of this thread =P

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 15:34:24

At 3/30/05 02:35 PM, The_Forcer wrote: This author is really weired, most of his works are about real homosexuals (men) and homosexual sex, but I don't think is is a gay himself...

How is that weird? The only difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals are their choice in partners, not humor or style or anything else.

At 3/30/05 03:02 PM, Maus wrote: Do you guys think that INTERNET will help diminish stereotypes as a whole, or not do much at all?

Until the internet is a free resource for everyone we won't see much success in this area. You find a lot of southern American people hold stereotypes to be true (It's not really scientifically documented but it's a generally seen trend.). They also have the poorest faction of the United States. No money <> no computers <> no education.

At 3/30/05 03:19 PM, jmaster306 wrote: How this thread has lasted almost 2 months, I don't understand. Every time I've been tempted to respond to a post, I realize that I already replied to one just like it earlier. Geese, someone needs to pull the feeding tube out of this thread =P

Back seat moderator. =P

Anyway I look at it this way. We early on decided it's largely a matter of education so if someone comes looking for answers I want to make them easily available. I should be linking back into this thread, but it's faster to post it again than search for it.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 15:41:03

At 3/30/05 03:34 PM, FatherVenom wrote: Until the internet is a free resource for everyone we won't see much success in this area.

This is true to a certain extent. However, computers and internet are readily available in nearly all public libraries.

BUT, what i was also meaning is that when people start changing the way they think because of people they meet online, perhaps they can carry that into real life.

I'm just kicking this around.

Response to why do people hate gay people 2005-03-30 15:41:23

At 3/30/05 03:34 PM, FatherVenom wrote: Back seat moderator. =P

What response to my schiavo allusion? Dang =P

Anyway I look at it this way. We early on decided it's largely a matter of education so if someone comes looking for answers I want to make them easily available. I should be linking back into this thread, but it's faster to post it again than search for it.

Actually that makes alot of sense. Kinda cuts down one the numerous redundant debates on homosexuality. Thanks FV