00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Verge Of Death Direct Link

830 Views | 4 Replies

Verge Of Death Direct Link 2002-02-07 01:42:14

Hi, this is praticulary to Tom Fulp but I want to see who may agree beside the BLAM CLUB! I think there should be a direct link in the portal to all of the flash movies that are on the verge of death! This would help those who would love to increase their blam count, e.g me and the BLAM CLUB. If possible there could aslo be seperate links to excellent scores aswell as established authors and decent scores!
If you agree please email me at eddie_oberbichler@yahoo.com.au and please check out my game "Pengui Dress Up"

Thankz pplz - Eddie - ;)

Response to Verge Of Death Direct Link 2002-02-07 01:50:29

At 2/7/02 01:42 AM, eddie_shark wrote: Hi, this is praticulary to Tom Fulp but I want to see who may agree beside the BLAM CLUB! I think there should be a direct link in the portal to all of the flash movies that are on the verge of death! This would help those who would love to increase their blam count, e.g me and the BLAM CLUB. If possible there could aslo be seperate links to excellent scores aswell as established authors and decent scores!

There's really no for a "verge of death" link, eddie. On the main portal page, those on the verge of death are marked in red. And movies that are on the verge of death but not on the portal page ... well, that's what makes Blams worthwhile - the fact that you're actually searching for the crap you wish to remove. The Blam seekers know all the tricks to findind Blams in the Portal listings ... just pay attention and you can learn them as well.

To see excellent scores, just click the "View All" link underneath the Top 50. I like your idea of having a listing of established authors. That would allow all the greater flash artists to get more exposure. Maybe it'll come in the future.

You do not currently have a signature for your Forum posts. Boooooooo!

Response to Verge Of Death Direct Link 2002-02-07 01:55:09

At 2/7/02 01:42 AM, eddie_shark wrote: Hi, this is praticulary to Tom Fulp but I want to see who may agree beside the BLAM CLUB! I think there should be a direct link in the portal to all of the flash movies that are on the verge of death! This would help those who would love to increase their blam count, e.g me and the BLAM CLUB. If possible there could aslo be seperate links to excellent scores aswell as established authors and decent scores!
If you agree please email me at eddie_oberbichler@yahoo.com.au and please check out my game "Pengui Dress Up"

Thankz pplz - Eddie - ;)

it wouldnt make blamming fun ^_^

Response to Verge Of Death Direct Link 2002-02-07 01:57:32

Thankz pplz - Eddie - ;)

That would kinda ruin the purpose of the BLAM. Finding a BLAM is like going on an easter egg hunt. Searching for them is half the fun! It makes BLAMming worthwhile.

All I can say is practice. Learn the intricacies of BLAMming.

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Response to Verge Of Death Direct Link 2002-02-07 01:58:29

At 2/7/02 01:57 AM, soulblade wrote:

Thankz pplz - Eddie - ;)
That would kinda ruin the purpose of the BLAM. Finding a BLAM is like going on an easter egg hunt. Searching for them is half the fun! It makes BLAMming worthwhile.

All I can say is practice. Learn the intricacies of BLAMming.

Yes sir, Amen to that!