Michelangelo
Michelangelo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 00:51:12 Reply

At 1/9/05 08:25 PM, ConanOBrein wrote:
At 1/9/05 08:07 PM, MindChamber wrote: can't please everyone right?
Thats because some people are morons.

So....how about e-mailing me the original G-bot?

its only been a day or two, and you
you are already demanding to see
some sketches from mindchamber.
just be patient, dont rush him :P

DIGGERDUDE
DIGGERDUDE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 11:44:55 Reply

wait a sec, i feel stupid for
realizing it that g-bot would
be for games. though earlier
someone said that it was for
telling the rules about bbs, but
no matter.

i just thought so because of the G i could be wrong

Bob-Friskit
Bob-Friskit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 18:19:50 Reply

At 1/9/05 07:37 PM, MindChamber wrote:
At 1/9/05 07:14 PM, Bob_Friskit wrote:
plus, can someone tell me what G-bot? Cause I might want try and enter this contest. I'm lazy and don't feel like going back in the forum and find out.
Lazy asses Rock!

thanks MindChamber, but that still doesn't awsner my question

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 20:10:45 Reply

At 1/10/05 06:19 PM, Bob_Friskit wrote:

theres no contest, and G-bot is the forum Bot, lazyass

Kumiredruid
Kumiredruid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 20:57:12 Reply

"This is a long overdue section that archives everything as it is added to the front page. We launched it this month - sorry it doesn't go back any further. "

This is way overdue!! Great idea, to whoever came up with it!!
You should try to put together all of the front page titles from the past year into the archive and store them monthly or weekly.

I'm sad 'cause this wasn't here before, so I can't find this one flash I used to love (but lost the link). It was about these colored sticks who would try to get across this terrain as the camera panned to the right. Each stick would die when they reached a part of the course that they couldn't cross. I think it was a British site, and it had a lot of crazy like that, that I can't find anymore... I ARE SAD!!

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 20:58:37 Reply

OMG!!!! Mind Chamber actualy talked to me! I feel so special, like Mind Chamber is like my hero! Along with Tom Fulp, Wade Fulp and some other people. Omg Mind Chamber your like soo cool, i really hope i dont get banned for this but if its illegal please give me a warning uhm Mind can u like check out my site and sign my guestbook please. If u do ill put u in my VIP page of people that went to my site that are important to me. So far Tom Fulp, Adam Mack and Jeffery Cohen came to my site and are on my VIP page for that. Thankyou for reading this and OMG

KidRidikalusss
KidRidikalusss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 21:52:58 Reply

At 1/10/05 12:51 AM, mjc4 wrote:

I was actually requesting to see the original from stamper. Mindchamber is redoing it.

~~~~ I'm ready to use my Home Depot equipment to chop into your shipment ~~~~
~~~~ I'm the super of your building with the hand comin out the ceiling ~~~~

BBS Signature
Michelangelo
Michelangelo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 22:01:03 Reply

At 1/10/05 08:58 PM, Lock_Vader wrote: OMG!!!! Mind Chamber actualy talked to me! I feel so special, like Mind Chamber is like my hero! Along with Tom Fulp, Wade Fulp and some other people. Omg Mind Chamber your like soo cool

lol
like omg...
never seen such enthusiasm
for mindchamber and tom before
:D

Michelangelo
Michelangelo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 22:03:02 Reply

At 1/10/05 09:52 PM, ConanOBrein wrote:
At 1/10/05 12:51 AM, mjc4 wrote:
I was actually requesting to see the original from stamper. Mindchamber is redoing it.

oh, theres actually a original.
i tried to find it the other day, but
no luck. though if it were like the
original ones, im more eager to
see the new 9.0 version :D

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 22:15:27 Reply

At 1/10/05 10:01 PM, mjc4 wrote:
At 1/10/05 08:58 PM, Lock_Vader wrote: OMG!!!! Mind Chamber actualy talked to me! I feel so special, like Mind Chamber is like my hero! Along with Tom Fulp, Wade Fulp and some other people. Omg Mind Chamber your like soo cool
lol
like omg...
never seen such enthusiasm
for mindchamber and tom before
D

Yeah well Mind Chamber and Tom are like the coolest! I dont think this is really healthy but i try to be like Tom Fulp everyday. I may even one day change my name to Tom Fulp since hes like my hero! (im not gay) But like yeah Tom Fulp is the best person in the universe in my eyes! My friends think im crazy but who cares as long as Tom Fulp and NG is around! Also im not being sarcastic this is all true. OMG TOM UR THE BEST!!!!1

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 22:19:32 Reply

Oh yeah btw, i cant wait to see G-Bot, i bet hes blue with like green night vision goggles and has quad missle launchers for hands..... lol. You poeple should also make a newbie bot for all the newbs out there and there should be a bottun on NG so newbs could click on it and little bubbles appear to explain whats what. That would be awsome :P and the high lvlers wouldnt have to listen to the newbs ask dumb questions ever 2 seconds.

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 22:25:21 Reply

Whoa sorry for the tripple posting but like i gatta ask. If Tom or Mind Chamber wanted to could i like have there autograph?!?! Like could they take a pic of there signature and post it onto NG for me to save onto my site forever? Cause like that would be awsome!!!! Man, Tom Fulp should win soo many awards hes accoplished so many things and i just want to be sorta like him so i could maybe one day own a site like this.

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 22:32:28 Reply

Also ConanOBrein i dont get the joke form ur sig. What do u tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing you havnt already told her twice (that one) Yeah can u explain the joke to me i wanna know cause i havnt had a good laugh in a while

OutlawRed
OutlawRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-10 23:34:53 Reply

i have to say i like P-Bot's new look, but i don't like A-bot's new look. THe body looks good, but the head just doesn't in my opinion. i dont like the hat and shades...

Michelangelo
Michelangelo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 00:01:41 Reply

At 1/9/05 03:06 PM, RiftMaster wrote:
i wonder what game is in the
works because they recently
got done with carious welting 2.
maybe its a sequel to clubby the
seal!
Hey not a bad idea! :D
But we are working on a new game, and we're going to do a feature on it for the Previews section of Diverge.ws soon, and I think people are gonna be surprised at what the new game actually is :)

wow, i am surprised, yet
a little dissapointed too.
it just seems like a itteration.
though if its fun, ill enjoy it.
good luck!

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 01:38:40 Reply

Man, i cant wait till mind chamber replies1!!! i dont think i can sleep tonight OMFG OMBSFG MAN THIS R0X0RZ!!!!11 Dude but imagine if TOM FULP replied to what i said OMFG that would be the best, omfg when he came to my site i was like OMFG OMFG OMG man cause TOM FULP is the best in the world!!!! Also Mind Chamber and all these big NG people man i dunno if i can sleep i just keep refresshing the bbs page to see if anyone wrote to me, man this is awsome i can wait!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG dude this is the coolest, btw i can wait to see G-Bot like NG should even make a giant game and like have it so u could choose from characters like the Bots and its a online battle thing and its like free so NG players could play each other. I cant really make any animatinos cause flash mx is too muchand i dont even know what flash thingy u need to make flash naimations but if i did and if i got it i would make kik ass animations with the Lock Legion kiking the Clock Crews ass and many more types of animations!!! Man TOM FULP and Mindchamber u 2 roxors man plz reply back to what ive said cause man im waiting!! I can wait for up to 3 days without sleeping and then i start getting sick, do u want me to get sick? Its not a threat i just really wanna talk to my heroes!!!1 OMFG MAN MINDCHAMBER AND TOM, IMAGINE OMFG IF WE WERE FRIENDS AND I GOT THERE AUTOGRAPHS OMFG!!!!!! HAHHAHAA

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 01:47:14 Reply

Whoa sorry about that post but as i thinking of Tom and Mind replying to me i kinda went a little hyper, lol theres alot of spelling errors in it and i hope this doesnt cause me to be banned. Its just that Tom Fulp and Mind Chamber and Phsyco Goldfish and alot of other people are like my heroes in a way and they keep driving me to complete goals in my life. Its hard to explain but yeh

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 01:51:15 Reply

Actualy the new disighn of the Bots look like that stupid little kid toy thing GO-BOTS or whatever, in a way the bodies and heads of the bots are like them. The reason i know this is theres a stupid GO-BOTS comercial that they keep showing over and over again. I hope G-Bot doesnt look like a GO-BOT

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 10:44:35 Reply

At 1/11/05 01:38 AM, Lock_Vader wrote:

, btw i can wait to see G-Bot like NG should even make a giant game and like have it so u could choose from characters like the Bots and its a online battle thing and its like free so NG players could play each other. I cant really make any animatinos cause flash mx is too muchand i dont even know what flash thingy u need to make flash naimations but if i did and if i got it i would make kik ass animations with the Lock Legion kiking the Clock Crews ass and many more types of animations!!! Man TOM FULP and Mindchamber u 2 roxors man plz reply back to what ive said cause man im waiting!! I can wait for up to 3 days without sleeping and then i start getting sick, do u want me to get sick? Its not a threat i just really wanna talk to my heroes!!!1 OMFG MAN MINDCHAMBER AND TOM, IMAGINE OMFG IF WE WERE FRIENDS AND I GOT THERE AUTOGRAPHS OMFG!!!!!! HAHHAHAA

you already said you didn't like my designs, so why are you so hyped up to see G-bot?

dude, I don't think your'e funny.

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 11:12:46 Reply

Omg you talked to me! Thankyou Mind! Uhm im not trying to be funny and sorry but ur Bots look like Go-Bots in my eyes. Although that doesnt meen that i hate you or anything your still my hero and i would want ur autograph because of that. Without you people i would have never made my site and i would have never started making crappy online comics. I hope you dont think im weird and i hope we can be friends, cause like i love your site and the work that you put into your flash naimations! I thank you again and the reason i cant wait to see G-Bot cause i have a feeling he looks cool. Also im like one of ur biggest fans Mind Chamber! At school i even asked the principal to put ur site URL in the newletter but unfortunatly he said no. Uhm i will try to bribe him if you wanted me Mind

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 11:18:07 Reply

Damn man, i think i like scared Mind Chamber, shit im such an idiot! Man, this sucks i just hope Mind Chamber can be my friend. That would be awsome!!! Mind i need to ask, do u wanna be friends? Im not some faggot trying to hook up with a guy cause im my mind thats messed i meen just a normal friend.

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 11:24:32 Reply

Shoot! The more i read what Mind Chamber wrote to me the more i think i screwed up. Mind please can we be friends? And im also not trying to be funny! Who said im trying to be funny man, this is all true

gavD
gavD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 12:17:01 Reply

Cracking new feature - nice work!

See gavd.co.uk for more games!

Michelangelo
Michelangelo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 19:22:07 Reply

At 1/11/05 11:24 AM, Lock_Vader wrote: Shoot! The more i read what Mind Chamber wrote to me the more i think i screwed up. Mind please can we be friends? And im also not trying to be funny! Who said im trying to be funny man, this is all true

well, if your not trying to
be funny, then you must
be one of those creepy
stalkers. the best way to
deal with them is to ignore
them. its just the facts :P

Bob-Friskit
Bob-Friskit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 20:00:12 Reply

At 1/10/05 08:10 PM, MindChamber wrote:
At 1/10/05 06:19 PM, Bob_Friskit wrote:

theres no contest, and G-bot is the forum Bot, lazyass

ah, well I'm gonna draw it anyways

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 20:31:10 Reply

Im not a stalker! OMFG, just cause Mind Chamber and Tom Fulp are my heroes doesnt meen im some freak.

Michelangelo
Michelangelo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 20:53:40 Reply

At 1/11/05 08:31 PM, Lock_Vader wrote: Im not a stalker! OMFG, just cause Mind Chamber and Tom Fulp are my heroes doesnt meen im some freak.

well...
stop freaking out over tom and mind
and posting ten times about how excited
you are in hopes they talk to you. im just
getting a strong impression that you are
one of those types. theres nothing wrong
with showing some appreciation, but this
seems a little obsesive :P

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 21:27:34 Reply

Yeah, well i dont appreatiate them a little i appreatiate them alot. There my fricking HEROES! There like the coolest people ive ever met, and to top all that off they both made awsome sites. Man sure i may be a little obbsesed with Tom but hey, its only because hes cool. Although im not a stalker or a gay. I am basicaly saying thankyou to mindchamber and tom because they showed me what job i want in the future. Thankyou Tom Fulp and MindChamber for everything you did and please check out my site :P

Ace-Armada
Ace-Armada
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 23:16:02 Reply

Alright, forget all that shit i said. All i want is to be friends with Tom and Mind, and also i want there autograph. Mind if i may ask can u check my site out and rate it? Thankyou and remember Join the Lock Side!

VeryProudofYa
VeryProudofYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! 2005-01-11 23:17:33 Reply

At 1/11/05 09:27 PM, Lock_Vader wrote: There my fricking HEROES! There like the coolest people ive ever met,

You met them when?

Bob friskit, post your bot if you do draw one

Everything is everything

BBS Signature