Support NATA 2014

Frontpage Archive!

  • 15,344 Views
  • 217 Replies
Respond to this Topic
Bonecrushah
Bonecrushah
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 11:34 AM Reply

awesome stuff...but i can't believe you actually put up that tsunami looting game...where most sites ask for donations for relief, newgrounds has that game up...

Miles
Miles
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 11:51 AM Reply

now this is a feture i've been waiting for, for a while!


BBS Signature
ScottTowels
ScottTowels
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 11:56 AM Reply

At 1/8/05 11:31 AM, BareNakedMike wrote: What about a profile or account for G-Bot?

Indeed, G-Bot deserves one! He's the coolest bot in this site.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 12:11 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 11:18 AM, -Alex- wrote:
At 1/7/05 11:59 PM, MindChamber wrote: Every asshole is entitled to there our opinion,
Duh. . . O_O

And I'm not trying to 'protect' my drawings. I just figured since you don't explain why they look 'retarded' you, then your probably Trolling, like any other normal 15 year old pimple-faced prick still milkin off their mom's titty :)
Fine, ill explain.
A-bot: His eyes look likie hes about to cry, and he hates being in this stupid suit. His visor makes him look like a robot soccer mom, and his speakers on his legs are turned off. =D

P-Bot: His legs look like they are 2 feet bigger than his body, and hes struggling to stand up. And again, his eyes makes me think of Martin Sheen trapped in a headlock.

Thanks.

Besides Retarded is such a harsh word. How about 'Special,' The word I'm sure your refered to as, at home :)
Ok, They look like shit.

Haha thinks for the explaination prickster. but if you look at your boys Shit they were worse.
The old P-bot had the same porportions, and his Eyes were all fucked up. all Googly and stupid lookin. and he had a gay Train conductor's Cap.
the Old A Bot looked like shit. and you cant tell if speakers are turned off. unless you add some sort of vibration effect, which the old one didnt have either.

Sounds like you're just trying to be a dick..
I'm sure Andrew Dickface will aprieciate the loyalty, even though he thinks NG is a shithole.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 12:18 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 11:56 AM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 1/8/05 11:31 AM, BareNakedMike wrote: What about a profile or account for G-Bot?
Indeed, G-Bot deserves one! He's the coolest bot in this site.

Who's G-Bot?

GooieGreen
GooieGreen
  • Member since: May. 3, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 12:49 PM Reply

At 1/7/05 06:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: Front Page Archive!

That's a good idea. About time it came through.

We've also introduced some hot redesigns for P-BOT and A-BOT

And they've never looked so good

Sanka
Sanka
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 01:15 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 12:11 PM, MindChamber wrote: Haha thinks for the explaination prickster. but if you look at your boys Shit they were worse.

I didn't say those looked better.

The old P-bot had the same porportions, and his Eyes were all fucked up. all Googly and stupid lookin. and he had a gay Train conductor's Cap.

I dont remember asking.

the Old A Bot looked like shit. and you cant tell if speakers are turned off. unless you add some sort of vibration effect, which the old one didnt have either.

Whats wrong with adding that vibration?

Sounds like you're just trying to be a dick..

Took you a while =D


<3 the old music back.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 01:23 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 01:15 PM, -Alex- wrote:
Sounds like you're just trying to be a dick..
Took you a while =D

Ahh, So I was right when I said you were just being a some zit-faced Troll,

My apologies for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

haha.
we live and learn.

Sanka
Sanka
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 01:27 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 01:23 PM, MindChamber wrote: Ahh, So I was right when I said you were just being a some zit-faced Troll,

Actually I have no zits or acne. But I bet you do since you stared at a screen for 3 hours redesigning those bots.

My apologies for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Forgiven.


<3 the old music back.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 01:30 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 01:27 PM, -Alex- wrote:
At 1/8/05 01:23 PM, MindChamber wrote: Ahh, So I was right when I said you were just being a some zit-faced Troll,
Actually I have no zits or acne. But I bet you do since you stared at a screen for 3 hours redesigning those bots.

My apologies for giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Forgiven.

You dont get zits from working infront of the monitor idiot.

fuck off troll

poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 01:37 PM Reply

P-Bot and A-Bot have too many colors on them, that's my main annoyance. They look like Christmas lights :/

I'll start being more creative then. Here's what I think would make P-Bot look somewhat cooler, but you can always call me an asshole or something for suggesting that.

Frontpage Archive!


BBS Signature
Shpouiten
Shpouiten
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 01:37 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 12:18 PM, MindChamber wrote:
Who's G-Bot?

He's the bot telling us the BBS rules.

Frontpage Archive!

Sanka
Sanka
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 01:43 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 01:30 PM, MindChamber wrote: You dont get zits from working infront of the monitor idiot.

fuck off troll

Tell that to my parents. :(

And im not a troll, I dont look like this. =D

Frontpage Archive!


<3 the old music back.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 01:48 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 01:37 PM, -poxpower- wrote: P-Bot and A-Bot have too many colors on them, that's my main annoyance. They look like Christmas lights :/

I'll start being more creative then. Here's what I think would make P-Bot look somewhat cooler, but you can always call me an asshole or something for suggesting that.

Fuck you dick, they have like 3 colors man,

and its funny you suggest I change the Eyes, when no one had a problem with the original's Googly eyes. His wasn't some pissed off robot, so why do you think mine should be?

And hey man, Change is a fact of life..
Like for instance you remade the bard Song Flash.
But like you didn't do shit to improve it. Same ol shit. with pictures sliding around and zero animation. If you weren't gonna improve on it then why bother?

My Bots on the other hand are drawn alot tighter. and have actual shape to them. Andrew didn't bother.. Go to his site, and you can see he's an awesome illustrator. but he did a half as job with the A&P bots.

Normally I'm pretty humble about my work. But looking at these bots side by side, there's no way these can be considered less professional.
You're just trying to be a dick.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 01:54 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 01:37 PM, Shpouiten wrote:
At 1/8/05 12:18 PM, MindChamber wrote:
Who's G-Bot?
He's the bot telling us the BBS rules.

thanks. I'll talk to Tom G-bot

poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 02:24 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 01:48 PM, MindChamber wrote:
and its funny you suggest I change the Eyes, when no one had a problem with the original's Googly eyes. His wasn't some pissed off robot, so why do you think mine should be?

because his eyes are too big :o he looks like a Japanese Robot. And yes, Andrew's P-Bot had retarded Googly eyes. They still looked ok to most people, and that's what matters.

Like for instance you remade the bard Song Flash.
But like you didn't do shit to improve it. Same ol shit. with pictures sliding around and zero animation. If you weren't gonna improve on it then why bother?

I have NO idea why I wasted my time on doing that :o
I suck at animating : (

But like you said though "change is a part of life" ;)

but he did a half as job with the A&P bots.

so what?
its not because he did a half-assed job that there is no room for improvement on your part :o
everyone seems to think there's something weird with the new bots, I'm just trying to suggest actual changes that could be made. I know you're a frickin awesome robot maker, I'm sure you could figure it out if you put your mind to it istead of insulting us.
but hey, I don't really give a crap, I don't visti the audio portal or click on A-Bot's profile every morning after takin' a piss, but I'm also an "artist" and I can take a comment :o


BBS Signature
MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 02:35 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 02:24 PM, -poxpower- wrote:
At 1/8/05 01:48 PM, MindChamber wrote:
and its funny you suggest I change the Eyes, when no one had a problem with the original's Googly eyes. His wasn't some pissed off robot, so why do you think mine should be?
because his eyes are too big :o he looks like a Japanese Robot. And yes, Andrew's P-Bot had retarded Googly eyes. They still looked ok to most people, and that's what matters.

Like for instance you remade the bard Song Flash.
But like you didn't do shit to improve it. Same ol shit. with pictures sliding around and zero animation. If you weren't gonna improve on it then why bother?
I have NO idea why I wasted my time on doing that :o
I suck at animating : (

But like you said though "change is a part of life" ;)

but he did a half as job with the A&P bots.
so what?
its not because he did a half-assed job that there is no room for improvement on your part :o
everyone seems to think there's something weird with the new bots, I'm just trying to suggest actual changes that could be made. I know you're a frickin awesome robot maker, I'm sure you could figure it out if you put your mind to it istead of insulting us.
but hey, I don't really give a crap, I don't visti the audio portal or click on A-Bot's profile every morning after takin' a piss, but I'm also an "artist" and I can take a comment :o

Hey I can take a comment as well, but stating my work was less professional was an insult.
Besides You agree that Andrews' bots were half-assed, yet mine work is less professional, your contradicting yourself.
Also I designed him to look more like Toms Original Bot (who was inspired by Vincent from the Blackhole), which had more of that NG feel than some megaman rippoffs.

I would gladly take contructive critisims from anyone.
But Stating my work is "retarded" or "Unprofessional" is neither of those.
As for what you suggested , it doesnt work.
and makes P-bot out to be something else.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 02:36 PM Reply

BTW, Besides you and the Troll

Everyone I've shown them to doesnt have a problem with them.

poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 02:46 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 02:35 PM, MindChamber wrote:
Besides You agree that Andrews' bots were half-assed, yet mine work is less professional, your contradicting yourself.

I said them being half-assed wouldn't be a reason for you to make them half-assed :o
I think they Andrew's bots had a nice simple look to them, but both you and him did a great job.

Also I designed him to look more like Toms Original Bot

ah, I didn't see that one :/

As for what you suggested , it doesnt work.
and makes P-bot out to be something else.

well ok for the eyes I guess, but the blue lights really bug me :/

Everyone I've shown them to doesnt have a problem with them.

feel free to ignore my comments then :o


BBS Signature
Legionnaire-X
Legionnaire-X
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 01:37 PM, -poxpower- wrote: new design

That looks alot better with the gray instead of the blue and the angry eyes look cool too.


KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature
Sanka
Sanka
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 02:36 PM, MindChamber wrote: BTW, Besides you and the Troll

Everyone I've shown them to doesnt have a problem with them.

Maybe because everyone sucks up. Pox was making a comment, and you like, spazzed.


<3 the old music back.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 02:49 PM, -Alex- wrote:
At 1/8/05 02:36 PM, MindChamber wrote: BTW, Besides you and the Troll

Everyone I've shown them to doesnt have a problem with them.
Maybe because everyone sucks up. Pox was making a comment, and you like, spazzed.

not really.
he started with an insult.. Like you did,
and no ones sucking up. I think Pox just likes the original more. (which is obvious since he drew them a dozen times in his flashs)

and I would have prefered that he just said that instead of insulting my work, Like your Trolling ass.

ramagi
ramagi
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 03:24 PM Reply

That is too bad you didn't have this already up and reunning before. It would be fun to back in time.

Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 03:27 PM Reply

Nice animation, MindChamber. Are you going to work on the buttons at the top of the page (Flash and Audio Portal), or is Tom going to take the face of your animation right now, and put it onto the picture? Or is it just going to stay the same for a while?


BBS Signature
poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 03:31 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 02:59 PM, MindChamber wrote:
and I would have prefered that he just said that instead of insulting my work, Like your Trolling ass.

how did I insult your work? Kiddy is an insult now? Unprofessional is an insult? Blue is an insult?
At least I'm not the one who called you a dick right off the bat and who tries to get to you by bashing your other works. I even admitted your bots looked cool o.o Doesn't mean they are perfect.
you just won't take a comment will you. Whatever the fuck it is I say, its an "insult" and its because "I like the other ones better for no reason at all".
God I would have hated to be your art teacher o.o


BBS Signature
Michelangelo
Michelangelo
  • Member since: May. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 03:37 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 02:49 PM, -Alex- wrote:
At 1/8/05 02:36 PM, MindChamber wrote: BTW, Besides you and the Troll

Everyone I've shown them to doesnt have a problem with them.
Maybe because everyone sucks up. Pox was making a comment, and you like, spazzed.

not really, i enjoy them; if you think
their so horrible, then try to make
better ones yourself. just try to do
that, otherwise, your comments
dont have an impact here and you
obviously cant take a hint when
to quit. though it is kinda amusing
watching you try to put up an
argument however.
=P

Michelangelo
Michelangelo
  • Member since: May. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 04:03 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 01:37 PM, -poxpower- wrote: P-Bot and A-Bot have too many colors on them, that's my main annoyance. They look like Christmas lights :/

I'll start being more creative then. Here's what I think would make P-Bot look somewhat cooler, but you can always call me an asshole or something for suggesting that.

well, all because it looks pist
doesnt neccesarilly make him
a bad ass. though the original
ones are suppose to resemble
something like the servebots
from megaman. like this little
guy...

Frontpage Archive!

Stamper
Stamper
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 02:49 PM, -Alex- wrote:
At 1/8/05 02:36 PM, MindChamber wrote: BTW, Besides you and the Troll

Everyone I've shown them to doesnt have a problem with them.
Maybe because everyone sucks up. Pox was making a comment, and you like, spazzed.

And Queen Alex joins forces with his twin sister.


YO MAMA GOT SAGGY TITTIES LMAO

BBS Signature
MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 1/8/05 03:31 PM, -poxpower- wrote:
At 1/8/05 02:59 PM, MindChamber wrote:
and I would have prefered that he just said that instead of insulting my work, Like your Trolling ass.
how did I insult your work? Kiddy is an insult now? Unprofessional is an insult? Blue is an insult?
At least I'm not the one who called you a dick right off the bat and who tries to get to you by bashing your other works. I even admitted your bots looked cool o.o Doesn't mean they are perfect.
you just won't take a comment will you. Whatever the fuck it is I say, its an "insult" and its because "I like the other ones better for no reason at all".
God I would have hated to be your art teacher o.o

You said my or was unprofessional, and half-assed, not that they're "we'rent perfect" those are Insults. you ass.

Ahh well, I was like so hyped up when Tom mentioned it, I should've figured there would be a few asses in the bunch.

for the record , Dick, I was merely making comment about your work.
it's unprofessional, your remakes of the Bots were nothing more than Transformer ripp-off, and your anatomy in those Pickleman comics sucks serious dick. try to work on that. I hope my comments helped.

bah, whatever. I got shit to do..

Afro-Ninja
Afro-Ninja
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Frontpage Archive! Jan. 8th, 2005 @ 05:14 PM Reply

? </3 :*(

Ortiz and pox, you guys are both awesome at art. End

anyways,
The new bots look sharp. But I must say, they still retained the megaman-esque look that you guys seemingly wanted to avoid. Doesn't bother me though


BBS Signature