Respond to this Topic
Mojo70
Mojo70
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Front Page Tune-Up Jan. 10th, 2005 @ 07:08 PM Reply

LEIK OGM WTF JOO R TEH NEWB TOM JOO RECKED TEH OLDGROUNDS WITH UR EFFORT TO SAVE STUFF IT MADE IT CRAPPY I REMEBER A LITTLE WHILE AGO WHEN IT WAS COOL BUT THIS IS TEH LAST STRAW.

LEIK PEWP

Front Page Tune-Up

Romulux
Romulux
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Front Page Tune-Up Jan. 12th, 2005 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 1/5/05 09:13 AM, TomFulp wrote: I did a front page tune-up yesterday... Removed a few button ads, trimmed some k off the layout images and html file, etc... Little anal changes here and there that should have cut off around 100k or more. Has anyone noticed a difference? :)

Listen dude...

This has nothing to do with this post, but in hopes that you might see it, I ask you to please read the reviews for the Tsunami Lootup game. Its incredibly offensive to many people, sick and twisted, it downright pisses me off. It really does make NG look bad when you put something ilke that right on the front page. Im not asking you to ban this guy or punish him, but please man, please consider just removing it from the front page...

-Romulux

THE-REAL-NECROS
THE-REAL-NECROS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Front Page Tune-Up Jan. 13th, 2005 @ 10:34 AM Reply

hAHAHAHA CUNT

Romulux
Romulux
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Front Page Tune-Up Jan. 13th, 2005 @ 04:17 PM Reply

Hey,

Thanks for removing it from the front page man, really. Sorry if I'm coming off as some anal asshole, but really man, it was pretty offensive. You probably didnt even see this post, but either way, thanks for removing it, really.

-Romulux

packow
packow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Front Page Tune-Up Jan. 13th, 2005 @ 06:15 PM Reply

Not really...

BumRusher
BumRusher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Front Page Tune-Up Jan. 14th, 2005 @ 02:28 PM Reply

At 1/5/05 09:13 AM, TomFulp wrote: I did a front page tune-up yesterday... Removed a few button ads, trimmed some k off the layout images and html file, etc... Little anal changes here and there that should have cut off around 100k or more. Has anyone noticed a difference? :)

yup. the ads used to be on the very left of my screen but now they are to the left of the front page material, which is centred in the middle of the screen.
so basically the ads are over to the right about an inch. (whatever)

lol-king
lol-king
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Front Page Tune-Up Jan. 14th, 2005 @ 04:43 PM Reply

yes i have its faster to load up lol+ it looks kool man good work lol

lol_king

At Least I Have Chinese Food

BBS Signature