00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Beatles Fan Club

28,546 Views | 372 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-15 10:39:18

At 6/15/06 05:12 AM, Camelsdontdie wrote: hi! im bored! =)

Do you like the Beatles?

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-15 16:13:52

At 6/15/06 12:52 AM, arianna1 wrote: OK, that album has "Get Back," "The Long and Winding Road," "Two of Us," "One After 909," "Across the Universe," and "Let it Be," not to mention "I Me Mine," which got a lot of nods as a really good song. All in all, I think it's one heck of a good album. But that's just my opinion.

Yeah I know it has good songs on it I will agree and by no means is it crap but it's just not as good as the other later albums. I would agree the song let it be is a very good song a classic. It's probably that I haven't listened to it as much, partly because it has lots of shite reviews and because i didn't like it that much after the first few listens.

At 6/14/06 11:36 PM, anime_shorty003 wrote: hey! does anyone want a Beatles sig?? just ask me and i could try to put your name on one with a design you want. ^_^

Yeah can you make one with either the style of revolver cover, rubber soul cover or abbey road cover.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-16 00:33:50

well, i haven't heard em THAT much, but they're cool =) i just wouldn't consider myself a HUGE fan, lol.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-16 13:36:16

Let It Be was definately not thier best albulm, It was nothing compared to Rubber Soul or Revolver but it was still a good albulm. Get Back, For you Blues, The long and winding Road, I Me Mine, Across the Universe, Let it Be for all great songs.

But Phil Spector ruined Paul original version of The Long and Winding Road by adding the whole french horns and other instruments of it.

Thankfully I have the Let it Be naked CD version of it, which is more to the origninal.

Between the idea And the reality

Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-16 19:28:17

At 6/16/06 01:36 PM, YankeeFli wrote: Let It Be was definately not thier best albulm, It was nothing compared to Rubber Soul or Revolver but it was still a good albulm. Get Back, For you Blues, The long and winding Road, I Me Mine, Across the Universe, Let it Be for all great songs.

That's true. It probably had a lot to dow ith the fact that when Let it Be was being recorded, the band were very muhc in the throes of breaking up and were more often thatn not at odds with each other. That would certainly have showed in the overall quality of the record, especially since the band had always had such close collaboration with each other before, particularly John and Paul.

Thankfully I have the Let it Be naked CD version of it, which is more to the origninal.

I like that version much better, too.
Paul turns 64 on Sunday.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-16 19:31:12

At 6/15/06 04:02 AM, anime_shorty003 wrote:
If you could make me a Harry Potter sig
sure! no problem :D how about this?

That's simply lovely! Thank you! Now, if you could be so kind and patient as to explain to me how to get it from this forum to where you add a sig. How do you transfer the image? It may be a stupid question, but when it comes to anything with computers, believe me, I am still learning the basics.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-16 21:12:22

At 6/16/06 07:31 PM, arianna1 wrote:
At 6/15/06 04:02 AM, anime_shorty003 wrote:

?

That's simply lovely! Thank you! Now, if you could be so kind and patient as to explain to me how to get it from this forum to where you add a sig. How do you transfer the image? It may be a stupid question, but when it comes to anything with computers, believe me, I am still learning the basics.

Copy and Save.

Transport the image to MS paint, resave it as a jpg.

And go to your account page and upload it.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-17 13:24:29

At 6/15/06 04:13 PM, Arcarsenal wrote:
Yeah can you make one with either the style of revolver cover, rubber soul cover or abbey road cover.

abbey road ^_^

The Beatles Fan Club

Save a dinosaur, ride a paleontologist.

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-17 23:50:35

hmm thats personally one of my favorite songs of them =] . i know the songs from their 1cd , revolver's not on it though, it should b though

The Beatles Fan Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-18 08:30:12

At 6/17/06 11:50 PM, aznpanda wrote: hmm thats personally one of my favorite songs of them =] . i know the songs from their 1cd , revolver's not on it though, it should b though

Revolver isn't a song.

And thier are songs from Revolver on the Beatles 1 cd, Elenor Rigby and Yellow Submarine.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-20 00:12:01

hiya =] i have a question.. im way too young, but did anyone of you ever go to a Beatles concert when they were out? if ya did, could you tell me about it and how it was =] that would be interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-20 08:11:29

At 6/20/06 12:12 AM, aznpanda wrote: hiya =] i have a question.. im way too young, but did anyone of you ever go to a Beatles concert when they were out? if ya did, could you tell me about it and how it was =] that would be interesting.

I've been to a Paul Mcartney concert.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-20 10:22:36

At 6/15/06 10:39 AM, LamboFactor wrote:
Do you like the Beatles?

I do, I love the Beatles.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-20 16:37:25

At 6/20/06 12:12 AM, aznpanda wrote: hiya =] i have a question.. im way too young, but did anyone of you ever go to a Beatles concert when they were out? if ya did, could you tell me about it and how it was =] that would be interesting.

I doubt there would be many people on ng who would be old enough to have seen the beatles. Is it true the beatles stopped touring in 1966, to concentrate on making albums.

I've started listenin to the beatles earlier albums, i don't find them nearly as good as the later ones. They are different they have a different quality to them more of 50's rock'n'roll rather than perfect 60's pop. I suppose that's the great thing about them they evolved with the times.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-20 18:16:15

I doubt there would be many people on ng who would be old enough to have seen the beatles. Is it true the beatles stopped touring in 1966, to concentrate on making albums.

Yes, the last actual concert was at Candlestick Park in San Francisco on August 29, 1966. There was also the impromptu January, 1969, rooftop concert in London, but that proved rather short-lived. I never got to see any of the Beatles in concert...before my time.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-20 19:40:17

At 6/20/06 10:22 AM, JasBa wrote:
At 6/15/06 10:39 AM, LamboFactor wrote:
Do you like the Beatles?
I do, I love the Beatles.

Sweet, would you like to join?

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-21 00:31:52

This may be comming a little to late but Ringo Star is on Jay Leno tonight :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-21 04:17:42

beatles= mega pimp
across the universe, i am the walrus, strawberry feilds, the benefite of mr. kite are afew of my favorites

GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-21 06:56:57

At 6/20/06 06:16 PM, arianna1 wrote:

Yes, the last actual concert was at Candlestick Park in San Francisco on August 29, 1966. There was also the impromptu January, 1969, rooftop concert in London, but that proved rather short-lived. I never got to see any of the Beatles in concert...before my time.

That was all during the shambles at the and of the beatles career wasn't it. Like when they were all falling out with each other. that would have been amazing if you'd just been passing by and seen them playing on the roof espically since it was all free. I looked it up just there and it said that the blue meanies turned up and stopped the show. Who exactly are the blue meanies and why did they stop the show.

At 6/17/06 01:24 PM, anime_shorty003 wrote:
At 6/15/06 04:13 PM, Arcarsenal wrote:
abbey road ^_^

I don't know why it won't put the sig on cause i put in on and it said it accepted and shows it on the your sig has been chenged screen. But whenever i look it hasn't changed. I have no idea why it's not working do you have any ideas. That's for making the sig anyway cause pretty cool and espically if i get it on.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-21 16:53:55

the blue meanies, i belive are the police, they did unplug george's amp, witch he plugged back in. the blue meanies were also monster-like creatures that are against love and peace in the movie yellow submarine

GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-23 05:21:21

Yellow Submarine
In the town where I was born
Lived a man who sailed to sea
And he told us of his life
In the land of submarines

So we sailed up to the sun
Till we found the sea of green
And we lived beneath the waves
In our yellow submarine

We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine

And our friends are all on board
Many more of them live next door
And the band begins to play

As we live a life of ease
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and sea of green
In our yellow submarine

lol- long post

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-24 01:37:17

I don't know why it won't put the sig on cause i put in on and it said it accepted and shows it on the your sig has been chenged screen. But whenever i look it hasn't changed. I have no idea why it's not working do you have any ideas. That's for making the sig anyway cause pretty cool and espically if i get it on.

well, idk why it doesn't show up for you. but on your post of this ^^^^ the sig showed up so i guess it works. lol. and glad you liked it ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-24 18:44:26

At 6/24/06 01:37 AM, anime_shorty003 wrote:

well, idk why it doesn't show up for you. but on your post of this ^^^^ the sig showed up so i guess it works. lol. and glad you liked it ;)

Does it really show up as the one you made on your screen cause with me it's still the old one but expanded.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-24 23:44:53

At 6/24/06 06:44 PM, Arcarsenal wrote:
Does it really show up as the one you made on your screen cause with me it's still the old one but expanded.

the old one still shows up for you?!?! hm.. that's really strange. cause for me, i see the one that i made for you, on my screen. ?_? so it's working, but i don't get why it's not for you. woo, this is confusing >_<

and why's it expanded?!?!?!?!? O____O

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-26 17:54:16

At 6/24/06 11:44 PM, anime_shorty003 wrote:
At 6/24/06 06:44 PM, Arcarsenal wrote:
the old one still shows up for you?!?! hm.. that's really strange. cause for me, i see the one that i made for you, on my screen. ?_? so it's working, but i don't get why it's not for you. woo, this is confusing >_<

and why's it expanded?!?!?!?!? O____O

It's alright now i see the one you made, so that's all cool. I didn't do anything else it must have been something just a little slow with ng. But yeah thanks alot for the sig.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-26 19:52:42

Is "Come Together" a Beatles song?

If it is, click the link:

Come Together

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-27 06:12:58

At 6/26/06 07:52 PM, JerRyKirkhAm wrote: Is "Come Together" a Beatles song?

Yes. come together is one of the best Beatles' songs, to my opinion. It is the first song in their most famous album "Abbey Road".

Come Together

OMG! This animation rocks! This is maybe the best Beatles' music video I have ever seen.

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-27 13:27:00

At 6/26/06 07:52 PM, JerRyKirkhAm wrote: Is "Come Together" a Beatles song?

Come Together

That video is pretty cool, it's quite phycadelic so it good cause they made it fit with the whole beatles style. And a great song, In my opinion the second best song on abbey road. Come on it's obvious it's the beatles cause the animations look really quite like them.

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-27 14:41:43

At 6/27/06 01:27 PM, Arcarsenal wrote: And a great song, In my opinion the second best song on abbey road.

What is you favorite abbey road song, if I might ask? In my opinion something is the best song there, but all of the songs there are great.

BBS Signature

Response to The Beatles Fan Club 2006-06-29 16:26:10

At 6/27/06 02:41 PM, Lidov wrote:
At 6/27/06 01:27 PM, Arcarsenal wrote: And a great song, In my opinion the second best song on abbey road.
What is you favorite abbey road song, if I might ask? In my opinion something is the best song there, but all of the songs there are great.

Here Comes the Sun, When ever I listen to it it just makes me feel so happy. I think it's one of Harrison's best along with While my guitar gently weeps. harrsion was actaully a really good song writer shame he didn't write that many songs cause the ones he did were real gems.