00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Experience Weapons

12,767 Views | 85 Replies

NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 14:42:17

Here's some of the weapons that were cut from the NG Experience line up. We might have used the spear, not sure. We might get around to replacing the smaller wand with the pink gem, with the blue one.

NG Experience Weapons

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 14:50:24

At 2/26/01 02:42 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Here's some of the weapons that were cut from the NG Experience line up. We might have used the spear, not sure. We might get around to replacing the smaller wand with the pink gem, with the blue one.

Hey, I like the blue one even better. Some of those look kinda cool. Why don't you use 'em in a FLASH animation or something? I don't have FLASH, so sadly I have no use for them :-(

NG Experience Weapons

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 14:58:02

...whos drawing those?

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 16:38:14

At 2/26/01 02:42 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Here's some of the weapons that were cut from the NG Experience line up. We might have used the spear, not sure. We might get around to replacing the smaller wand with the pink gem, with the blue one.

Those are all pretty nice. (But I'll stick to my wizard's wand that I use to cast out the demons of idoticy.) I like the scythe though, very grim reaper. Why didn't you guys run with some of those?

-Septy.

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 16:43:58

At 2/26/01 04:38 PM, Septimus wrote:
Those are all pretty nice. (But I'll stick to my wizard's wand that I use to cast out the demons of idoticy.) I like the scythe though, very grim reaper. Why didn't you guys run with some of those?

-Septy

huh?

NG Experience Weapons

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 16:44:15

That bunch I drew. I drew a lot of the weapons. Andy had drawn the fist. Tom did the double bladed axes, the hammer, and maybe some others. I like my rusty pipe, hehe, and the numchucks or however you spell it. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 16:45:49

At 2/26/01 04:38 PM, Septimus wrote: Those are all pretty nice. (But I'll stick to my wizard's wand that I use to cast out the demons of idoticy.) I like the scythe though, very grim reaper. Why didn't you guys run with some of those?

-Septy.

Well, we only wanted to go with 30. Some of the ones I drew weren't the right proportion for the box. Like the long sword would either be really tiny, or you'd just see part of the blade or something. :) So short stuby weapons worked best.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 17:40:23

I'd think about changing the regular boxing glove and maybe one of the fists. Otherwise they rock

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 18:00:27

At 2/26/01 05:40 PM, Morextremist wrote: I'd think about changing the regular boxing glove and maybe one of the fists. Otherwise they rock

Aw, sorry to see the weapons cut. :P

I wish I could submit some pics of certain weapons. I'd add ninja stars, chainsaws and a guillotine. Bwa hahahaha.

NG Experience Weapons

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 19:01:46

If you guys need any ideas for weapons, I draw some really fucking crazy ass weapons that look kick ass. But I hate drawing on paintbrush :P oh well

NG Experience Weapons

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 20:05:45

Is that a sicle?

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 20:10:01

Nice Work Wade,..You have a good eye for color and definition..

NG Experience Weapons

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 21:31:15

You call that a fucking spear? Please! I wouldn't equipt it to my enemies!!! Dude..

What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 22:57:12

You want a weapon..here..check the weapon Sanosuke used in Ruroni Kenshin (Sp??)

NG Experience Weapons

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 22:58:30

At 2/26/01 10:57 PM, Xelloss_Metallium wrote: You want a weapon..here..check the weapon Sanosuke used in Ruroni Kenshin (Sp??)

that's a nice tree.

another reason i think anime is stupid.... but that's just me.

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

http://www.toonhole.com

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-26 23:04:35

like the sword

NG Experience Weapons

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 00:30:59

that's a nice tree.

another reason i think anime is stupid.... but that's just me.

Actually it is an actual sword type from japan called a Zanbatou, used to knock Horse men off their horses. I did some checkin and found that one out.

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 06:49:02

At 2/26/01 04:45 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Well, we only wanted to go with 30. Some of the ones I drew weren't the right proportion for the box. Like the long sword would either be really tiny, or you'd just see part of the blade or something. :) So short stuby weapons worked best.

How about a board with a nail in it? Or a broken beer bottle? That's pretty stubby.

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 06:56:56

Actually it is an actual sword type from japan called a Zanbatou, used to knock Horse men off their horses. I did some checkin and found that one out.

i was making a satirical comment on anime and it's artwork. it looks like a fuckin tree.

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

http://www.toonhole.com

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 08:05:58

Yeah, some real psycho weapons would be nice. Weapons with huge ass names, like a thermonuclear stickmen annihilator, or a turboelectric lightning rod. Stuff like that. You could also have animated .gifs of the weapons attacking something according to the aura. A light user would be defending everything, and a dark user would be attacking everything. Just a suggestion.

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 16:08:12

At 2/27/01 06:49 AM, Cobra_Commander wrote: How about a board with a nail in it? Or a broken beer bottle? That's pretty stubby.

Ah!!! A board with a nail in it!!! Soon, we'll have bigger boards with even bigger nails!!!

NG Experience Weapons

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 16:09:35

At 2/26/01 11:04 PM, adambomb wrote:
like the sword

Everyone does one of those things, ya know takes the Ng logo and puts their name on it.
"Boy your so clever, and original to"

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 16:10:18

At 2/27/01 04:09 PM, Omegaone wrote:
At 2/26/01 11:04 PM, adambomb wrote:
like the sword

Everyone does one of those things, ya know takes the Ng logo and puts their name on it.
"Boy your so clever, and original to"

Man that was my fortiest post of the day, maby I need to get a life...

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 16:18:37

I like the scythe.

I think the board with a nail in it is a good idea, too.

The top weapon should be a tank, since it's part of the NG logo anyway =P

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 16:24:13

At 2/27/01 08:05 AM, Glass_Spyder wrote: Yeah, some real psycho weapons would be nice. Weapons with huge ass names, like a thermonuclear stickmen annihilator, or a turboelectric lightning rod. Stuff like that. You could also have animated .gifs of the weapons attacking something according to the aura. A light user would be defending everything, and a dark user would be attacking everything. Just a suggestion.

Can't i have one of THESE pigsticks? (It's not the best artwork, I know, but I want one... I mean, it does have a sparky-shit aura!)

NG Experience Weapons

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 16:28:52

Actually, that's prettty cool; I like it.

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 16:30:40

I think that a shotgun, lightsabre or Mech would have been nice touches. Granted they would lose the more fantasy bit.

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 16:32:19

Can't i have one of THESE pigsticks? (It's not the best artwork, I know, but I want one... I mean, it does have a sparky-shit aura!)

I guess some Medival weapons would be nice. All drool before the aura!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................auraaaa.................

Let's post all our weapons up here, and see if Tom or Ross or Wade will accept some fanworks!

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 16:51:51

I want bomb's weapon...
Actually, I also want the level attached with it :)Oh, and thanks for the support of my sword, I'm gonna need all the sword-drawing skills I can get...
I'll leave you to guess reasons!

Response to NG Experience Weapons 2001-02-27 17:04:59

At 2/26/01 10:57 PM, Xelloss_Metallium wrote: You want a weapon..here..check the weapon Sanosuke used in Ruroni Kenshin (Sp??)

Speaking as a master general, unless there is some wierd distortion, that would make a terrible weapon in an army...

What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side.

BBS Signature