00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

132,898 Views | 1,941 Replies

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 13:46:31

Heh i see Quisty is back, do you all ever notice that she always seems to get modship back heh, oh well i guess she knows the right people, and howmany times ahve you left and come back now Quisty? anyways welcome back...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 13:54:42

At 2/26/05 01:49 PM, Quisty wrote: Thanks ~X~ but I got the modship for being a good mod.

Rofl, that made no sense yet i totaly understood : p

You think I am a good mod, right? And what does it matter how many times I leave, and come back? It's in the past now, and I am glad to have returned. You make it seem as if I only get mods for knowing the right people, but that is not the case. I thank you for welcoming me back ^_^

Well, welcome back Quisty and im sure you got your modship for the right reasons,.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 17:09:38

It doesn't matter how many times you leave, Quisty, just remember to always come back to us :). And keep up the good moderation work you do oh so well.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 17:18:56

Tehehe, ok. I guess ~X~ just likes to be silly, and tease me, but teasing is a sign of a guy liking you. Or so I hear. Boys are confusing, lol.

No, offending or teasing a woman is a mis-interperat. He really is trying to whisper out the name.....'bitch'......'biiitch'...

Lmao. Great.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 17:23:47

At 2/26/05 05:12 PM, Quisty wrote: Tehehe, ok. I guess ~X~ just likes to be silly, and tease me, but teasing is a sign of a guy liking you. Or so I hear. Boys are confusing, lol.

Oh yeah, and women are as simple as apple pie. :)

Yeah, I am keeping up with my modding, and writting articles. Hell I always get them to put something cool on the front page ^_^

That is one thing I'll admit you have a talent for.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 17:38:38

Quisty is a great mod! Glad to see you are back!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 17:42:44

At 2/26/05 05:38 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Quisty is a great mod! Glad to see you are back!

is this because she almost never abuses it or because she almost never use it? either way, it's nice to have her to as a mod.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-27 08:50:15

At 2/26/05 06:07 PM, Quisty wrote: I pick this one, because I am always modding...I have nothing else to do..@_@

You sure are regular i always see in the forums : Tommy Quisty.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-28 16:43:18

Im gwtting the FUBAR message when i try to go to the portal , anyone else??

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-28 16:49:17

At 2/28/05 04:43 PM, NasFlash wrote: Im gwtting the FUBAR message when i try to go to the portal , anyone else??

i get this message when i try to enter the site, the forums and the portal. kind of natural though, the site almost always has bandwidth problems at the end of the month. everything should be back to normal by tomorrow, so no reason to panic.

I live in fire and pain. The turmoild of the world is your problem

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-28 16:52:41

At 2/28/05 04:49 PM, Animosity wrote: i get this message when i try to enter the site, the forums and the portal. kind of natural though, the site almost always has bandwidth problems at the end of the month. everything should be back to normal by tomorrow, so no reason to panic.

Yes it is a pain in the ass, I wonder why the problems occur, ah well that is for the over lords to know and not us mere mortals :P

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-28 17:10:27

At 2/28/05 04:52 PM, -Charon- wrote: I wonder why the problems occur, ah well that is for the over lords to know and not us mere mortals :P

bandwidth runs out?

At 2/28/05 04:54 PM, Quisty wrote: Just keep hitting refresh.

it doesn't fix the problem. besides, if i do refresh and the page loads as usual, then i want to check something out and i get the errors again, then i would just get pissed off because of nothing. maybe we should let time to take to take care of this matter.

anyway, this submission of mine happens to receive some abusive reviews. check it out often, it's funny.

I live in fire and pain. The turmoild of the world is your problem

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-28 17:12:54

Woah...I can't believe this thread is still active!

I'd like to join :)

I'm just some level 1 n00b nobody right now, but maybe someday I'll become a mod or something!

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-28 19:28:24

At 2/28/05 05:12 PM, SeeD419 wrote: Woah...I can't believe this thread is still active!

I'd like to join :)

I'm just some level 1 n00b nobody right now, but maybe someday I'll become a mod or something!

Do you have an alt? Looks like it :-)

Please vote on and review my new photoshop, "Believe".

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-28 23:16:20

At 2/28/05 07:28 PM, BloodGirl wrote: Please vote on and review my new photoshop, "Believe".

I gave you a four. You could've had more to it, but it was good as it was. Nice job. :)

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-01 01:05:58

At 2/28/05 04:49 PM, Animosity wrote:
At 2/28/05 04:43 PM, NasFlash wrote: Im gwtting the FUBAR message when i try to go to the portal , anyone else??
i get this message when i try to enter the site, the forums and the portal. kind of natural though, the site almost always has bandwidth problems at the end of the month. everything should be back to normal by tomorrow, so no reason to panic.

Actually, we haven't had bandwidth problems since December, because we've moved to a new host. However, out of our 80GB allotment, we used 36.5GB. Needless to say, we'll be changing hosts again sometime in the near future. As for site problems, I blame the SQL servers. They're usually the culprits when the site goes down temporarily. Another reason to change hosts...

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-01 14:18:28

At 3/1/05 01:05 AM, Rooty-the-Pie wrote: Actually, we haven't had bandwidth problems since December, because we've moved to a new host. However, out of our 80GB allotment, we used 36.5GB. Needless to say, we'll be changing hosts again sometime in the near future. As for site problems, I blame the SQL servers.

It was only for like half an hour then it started working again!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-01 14:20:17

Down again...god dam it : (

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-01 14:44:41

The new error message is hilarious, might I add.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-01 15:20:23

None of my newer photoshops are getting reviews... :'(

Uberbarista's the only one who's been reviewing my newer ones.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-01 23:17:35

ATTENTION

Retrogade is under attack by a malicious party. They've changed the account admin password and have removed the user database table. I've contacted the host for an immediate password change, and I'm backing up the server files. Fortunately, I've been running daily database backups, so that won't be too much of a problem. I hope. Keep your fingers crossed, folks, this could get nasty.

And if I find out who did this........I'm going to be seriously GOD DAMNED PISSED OFF!!!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-01 23:35:59

Okay, I've got access to the account again. Passwords are changed, I've got daily DB backups, and it looks like Josh had an extra copy of a deleted file. Damage control time >_<

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-01 23:50:13

Seems all abit odd and strange to me, for the longest time RG was fun with no major problems then "RECENTLY" like last day or so its been like hmmmm, seems abit fisy even...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-02 00:12:59

At 3/2/05 12:01 AM, Quisty wrote: I know what you are thinking, and stop it right now. You have the wrong person in mind.

Anyway, RG is down until they fix it. Poor admins :(

What you need to do is stop thinking to much into things, and for god sakes do you have to reply to everything i say...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-02 01:11:48

Retrogade is back up, with a few caveats. Go here for more info: http://bbs.retrogade.com/topic.php?id=2003

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-02 01:57:06

Wow that was fast, well glad to see it all up and running agin, nice work people...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-02 04:38:09

At 3/2/05 04:33 AM, Zendra wrote: I realy can't understand Rurik did something like this. What was the reason he did this? :\

yeh whilst i havent been a memeber for long i can't see a motive for attempting to ruin a site that he was a part of :/

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-02 04:49:00

At 3/2/05 04:44 AM, Zendra wrote:
At 3/2/05 04:38 AM, -Charon- wrote: yeh whilst i havent been a memeber for long i can't see a motive for attempting to ruin a site that he was a part of :/
So you're saying he was the reason you didn't came to RG anymore?

no im saying that i havent been part of RG for very long so i dont have much idea about other users and their attitudes etc. and i dont understand why he would try and ruin a site that he was a member of

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-02 09:00:43

Who could've ever suspected Rurik would do such a thing?
Certainly not I. I always thought he was the best thing that happened to RG.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-03-02 09:10:27

What? No way man, are you nuts?
Rurik was like, the only reason I went to that site in the first place.

BBS Signature