New Topic Respond to this Topic
Iron-Claw
Iron-Claw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Satan's Face seen in 9-11 Fire Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 02:30 AM Reply

Full well it's a fake! Trust me I'm an Artist I have knowledge of the means to confirm or deny the fact or faked because I know how to use Photoshop and am adept at using photoshop and indeed have used photoshop on many occasions the difference between asinine morons like the guy who faked this image and the rest of us is that we have a constructive purpose and are potentates for a career at a visual effects company and since Michael Bay bought Digital Domain and he is a totalitarian
Neo-Faschist I'm lookin' towards ILM and much easier with ILM because about 90% of their most effective machines are indeed Apple with Mac OS it's true. And the other guys are usually the type to be misconstrued as hypothetically faking one or more Holocausts again hypothetically because indeed every Holocaust was indeed actual factual and clowns like this one who faked this falls into that class. It is a fake.

Your Arrogance Will Be Your Undoing
Perfection Is An Illusion And Delusion Of Narcissists And Despots
It's Not Who You Were It's More In Who You Are And Who You Will Be

BBS Signature
keccakec
keccakec
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to Satan's Face seen in 9-11 Fire Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 11:59 PM Reply

This is implying people know what Satan looks like. For some reason I doubt they do.

Do not fear the unknown. Forget it.

Blazirc
Blazirc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Satan's Face seen in 9-11 Fire Jun. 21st, 2012 @ 06:10 PM Reply

I think it's just a coincidence

One good thing about music, is that when it hits you, you feel no pain.

-Bob Marley

Pa4oo
Pa4oo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Satan's Face seen in 9-11 Fire Jun. 26th, 2012 @ 02:07 PM Reply

Does Satan's face look like that?

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Satan's Face seen in 9-11 Fire Jun. 27th, 2012 @ 10:58 AM Reply

It's most likely just people trying to find patterns in stuff. It's really the same as people who claim to find pictures of Jesus or the virgin Mary on pieces of toast or on the wall or whatever. Many people think the images look like any number of things, so it's impossible to say that it looks like something of significance. It reminds me of how people look at clouds and see things. Besides holy figures, no one takes those images seriously, do they?

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

lilfozzy
lilfozzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Satan's Face seen in 9-11 Fire Jun. 27th, 2012 @ 11:06 PM Reply

At 11/21/04 12:43 PM, drDAK wrote: My bad... forgot to upload the picture.

Anyway. these were got on that snopes rumor website.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/wtcface.htm

actually the second picture looks pretty fake. mostly due to the darker smoke being separated by the lighter smoke (face)

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Satan's Face seen in 9-11 Fire Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 11:40 AM Reply

As Snopes.com themselves says, "Pareidol is the technical term for our perchant for finding specific images amidst randomness. Just as people see all sorts of things in the clouds, so viewers can find anything from an ordinary ball of smoke to the face of Satan himself in these kinds of pictures. But do we really need to find the visage of the devil here to know that evil was behind the events pictured?".

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Satan's Face seen in 9-11 Fire Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 12:37 PM Reply

At 11/21/04 05:57 PM, Proteas wrote: "Lucifer" is a greek term which means "Bringer of Light," or "Morningstar."

Since this thread was already bumped and still going, I'll go ahead and say that this person is fucking retarded and doesn't even know Greek.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature