Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jun. 30th, 2006 @ 10:47 PM Reply

At 6/30/06 03:29 AM, TheCigar wrote: isn't nba already begun??? this year 06/07

It starts in November. The pre-season on October.

Check out this embarassing story of Minnesota's (I'm always in trouble with the law) Eddie Griffin.

( 20

Running up that hill....
": ( number goes here"

BBS Signature
TheCigar
TheCigar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 2nd, 2006 @ 03:52 PM Reply

okay? kl..

seventy-one
seventy-one
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 2nd, 2006 @ 05:09 PM Reply

Lakers got Radmonovic from the Clipps. Getting some big men is always good. I also hear that Kobe wants Cassell, and I'm all for that. I just don't want them to be a copy of last year's Clipps.

Wish they could get Ben Wallace, but not enough cap room. Damn the cap.

Doubt it, but hopefully they could trade for KG.

They could get all these guys if Jerry West were still their GM.
Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 2nd, 2006 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 7/2/06 05:09 PM, seventy-one wrote: Lakers got Radmonovic from the Clipps. Getting some big men is always good. I also hear that Kobe wants Cassell, and I'm all for that. I just don't want them to be a copy of last year's Clipps.

Makes me angry! I wish Vlade stayed with the Clippers. He he a great shooter and could be aggresive and smart. Clippers got Tim Thomas though. Lets see if he can perform nicely for them.

Sam Cassell is going back to the Clippers. I have all of the LA info since I live here and read the LA Times.

Also, Peja is going to go to the Hornets.

I think also that both Carmelo and James are going to sign an 80million dollar contract. That is a lot of money.

Wish they could get Ben Wallace, but not enough cap room. Damn the cap.
Doubt it, but hopefully they could trade for KG.
They could get all these guys if Jerry West were still their GM.

What is up with everyone imagining KG going to the Lakers? They can't get him because they have nothing to offer.

Jerry West is the king of ripping teams off. See what he did to my #1 favorite team?!!

There also has been a rumor that the Bucks are going to trade TJ Ford to Toronto for Charlie Villanueva. I think Toronto will win in this fair trade because they'll have a good starting lineup filled at every spot.

( 20

Running up that hill....

BBS Signature
seventy-one
seventy-one
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 2nd, 2006 @ 06:03 PM Reply

At 7/2/06 05:56 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: Sam Cassell is going back to the Clippers. I have all of the LA info since I live here and read the LA Times.

So do I, and didn't Cassell just last night reject another Clipper offer?

What is up with everyone imagining KG going to the Lakers? They can't get him because they have nothing to offer.

I don't know when the rumor originated or how. I think it was something about KG wanting to go to L.A., or something of that nature. Also, I hear that last season, everytime the Timberwolves lost, the Lakers would call them up and say they could have anyone but Kobe.

Jerry West is the king of ripping teams off. See what he did to my #1 favorite team?!!

He is the king of helping his team, even if it means ripping other teams.

Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 2nd, 2006 @ 06:26 PM Reply

At 7/2/06 06:03 PM, seventy-one wrote:
So do I, and didn't Cassell just last night reject another Clipper offer?

I think he is going to accept a two year offer worth 6.5 million a year. Something like that.

I don't know when the rumor originated or how. I think it was something about KG wanting to go to L.A., or something of that nature. Also, I hear that last season, everytime the Timberwolves lost, the Lakers would call them up and say they could have anyone but Kobe.

Sort of like the Chris Bosh rumors. They wanted him and Phil said something about it and he was fined a big amount of money.

He is the king of helping his team, even if it means ripping other teams.

Another way to put it if you want. I'd always be careful if I was making a deal with him. Watch Rudy Gay become an allstar while Houston stays with a decent player. Happened with the Vlade for Kobe deal and we can clearly see who got the better side of that deal.

( 20

Running up that hill....

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 2nd, 2006 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 7/2/06 05:56 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
Makes me angry! I wish Vlade stayed with the Clippers. He he a great shooter and could be aggresive and smart. Clippers got Tim Thomas though. Lets see if he can perform nicely for them.

If the Clips got TIm Thomas then losing Radmanovic is no biggie. Thomas ccan play some defense when he's motivated the key word being when.

Either that or he's a genius I mean he got Kobe for Vlade Divac got Shaq and ever sinec he left LA, Memphis has gotten better and the Lakers are just a decent team.

There also has been a rumor that the Bucks are going to trade TJ Ford to Toronto for Charlie Villanueva. I think Toronto will win in this fair trade because they'll have a good starting lineup filled at every spot.

Its no rumor that deal is done. Now MIlwaukee has a pretty good front-line and the Raptors finally have a Point Guard as for the Bucks I think Charlie Bell and Mo Williams can replace what Ford did.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 2nd, 2006 @ 10:27 PM Reply

At 7/2/06 09:53 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
Its no rumor that deal is done. Now MIlwaukee has a pretty good front-line and the Raptors finally have a Point Guard as for the Bucks I think Charlie Bell and Mo Williams can replace what Ford did.

Those guys are shoot first, point guards. TJ was a pass first shoot second guy and those players are hard to find now a days. I think now, the Bucks have an incomplete roster. Who will come off of the bench? Villanueva, Smith, Bogut, or Magloire? We'll find out soon.

I think with this trade, Toronto WILL make it to the playoffs. I'm still not sure on their pick, though. I don't think Bargnani is going to be so great. They would of been better off with Morrison or Aldridge. With Morrison, the franchise would make more money.

( 20

Running up that hill....

BBS Signature
calico-guinea-pig
calico-guinea-pig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 2nd, 2006 @ 10:35 PM Reply

I wanna join my fav plata is AI and i like wateva team he ends up on
also, y did the 76ers draft the one guy with the weird name only to get someone (who in my oppinion is better) rodney carney witch they could have gotton any way

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 2nd, 2006 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 7/2/06 10:27 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
Those guys are shoot first, point guards. TJ was a pass first shoot second guy and those players are hard to find now a days. I think now, the Bucks have an incomplete roster. Who will come off of the bench? Villanueva, Smith, Bogut, or Magloire? We'll find out soon.

That's true but I still think they'll fit in nicely in place of Ford. As for the frontline I think Magloire will be the odd man out. Bogut didn't have a huge year but I think he averaged or was close to averaging 10 and 10 which is good for a rookie.

I think with this trade, Toronto WILL make it to the playoffs. I'm still not sure on their pick, though. I don't think Bargnani is going to be so great. They would of been better off with Morrison or Aldridge. With Morrison, the franchise would make more money.

I agree with that and it sucks because Toronto drafted based on potential. Bargnani has the potential to be a great player but someone like Morrison could have started from day one and give you 20 points a game every night. As for the Toronto Raptors making the playoffs they probably will make it because not only are they in the East but they're in the Atlantic Division who has Philly, New Jersey, Boston and the team formerly known as the Knicks.

Also if Stojakovic does end up with New Orleans they'll make the playoffs as well they were close this year and their best shooter was David West and he didn't shoot the three.

TheRat
TheRat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 3rd, 2006 @ 05:28 PM Reply

I'll join. My favorite team is the Miami Heat. My favorite current player is Dwayne Wade, andmy favorite all time player is Michael Jordan. I don't really have a favorite college team, because I don't follow it much, except for March Madness.

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 3rd, 2006 @ 09:35 PM Reply

Its over... The Detroit Pistons... Its over.

For the last six years, Ben Wallace has been the face of the Detroit Pistons. No more.

A league source told ESPN.com Monday night that Wallace has told the Pistons he has accepted an offer from the Chicago Bulls.

While exact details are unavailable, the offer is thought to be a four-year, $52 million deal.

A deal can't become official until July 12, when the salary cap is set for the 2006-07 season and exact contract values can be computed.

The move will come as a shock to Pistons fans who thought the chances Wallace would bolt from Detroit were slim to none.

The Pistons came out of the gate Saturday offering Wallace a whopping four-year, $48 million deal, but they told the four-time defensive player of the year that it was their final offer.

The signing clearly upgrades the Bulls' front court, albeit at an exorbitant price. The Bulls will have to use roughly $13.5 million of their projected $16.7 million in cap space to secure Wallace.

However, Wallace adds the veteran toughness and defensive presence the Bulls felt they lacked up front.

Look for the Bulls to now explore trade scenarios involving Tyson Chandler.

One potential opportunity, according to sources, is New Orleans, which is mulling a Chandler-for-P. J. Brown swap. Brown is in the last year of his contract, which would give the Bulls even more cap relief next season.

The Bulls also have explored Chandler trade scenarios with the Hawks (via an Al Harrington sign-and-trade) and the Warriors.

The move puts the Pistons in a difficult position.

They lose Wallace for nothing and don't have anything more than the $5.1 million mid-level exception to offer to potential replacements.

There are a few starting center-caliber free agents out there, such as Joel Przybilla and Nazr Mohammed, but none who can give the Pistons what Wallace did.

Instead, the Pistons may opt to beef up their backcourt and to move to a more up-tempo style with Rasheed Wallace at five and Antonio McDyess at the four.

So it looks like the Bulls will rise again... Without number 23 and 33 I think they'll win the East next year or at least be the favorites. Just think about it... Ben Wallace and Tyrus Thomas on the frontline its gonna be a block party.

ElMaster
ElMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Jul. 20th, 2006 @ 05:20 PM Reply

Haha guess what the 2time NBA MVP did....he shaved his hair off! What the hell, hahaha.

VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Steve Nash has replaced his mop-top with a buzz cut.
The two-time NBA most valuable player showed up at a basketball camp Wednesday with his trademark unruly hairdo gone.
"I just cut it," shrugged the Phoenix Suns star. "I don't really have a rhyme or reason. I felt like taking it off."
Nash is almost as famous for his long, wild hair as he is for his pinpoint passes and sharp shootings. Fans of an NBA video game even complained the Canadian point guard's hair did not "flow" properly, forcing the manufacturer to make changes.
Nash was in Vancouver to host a charity basketball game. The money raised will go to the Steve Nash Foundation, which is dedicated to assisting underserved children in their health, personal development, education and enjoyment of life.
He took time to work with about 20 of Canada's top high school basketball players attending a Nike-sponsored training camp. Nash addressed the players, then helped them with some on-court skills.
"I was like 'Wow!"' said Vancouver's Robert Sacre, a 7-foot high school student who already has committed to attend Gonzaga in Spokane, Wash.
Nash smiled when told of his impact on the camp's players.
"I really just wanted to answer their questions," he said. "I just try to tell them how hard you have to work and how bad you have to want it to be a good player. A lot of time kids say they want to be great but they don't want to put in the time."

American Basketball CrEw

seventy-one
seventy-one
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 1st, 2006 @ 03:38 PM Reply

Schedule announced today http://sports.espn.g..ews/story?id=2536359

I'm looking forward to (keep in mind, I'm a Lakers fan):
The opening day rematch, Suns-Lakers
November 7th, Minnesota @ L.A., Kevin Garnett facing his old team for the first time after being traded to the Lakers

lolj/k...It'll happen later in the season

All the Laker-Clipper games
Christmas Day- The NBA Finals that should have been- Kobe vs. Shaq, Kobe vs. Wade, Kwame vs. Free throws...Its LAKERS VS. HEAT
January 15- Christams Day rematch
January 18- Lakers vs. Dallas, last time it was 62 in three quarters, I'm predicting a 100 point game
Both Laker-Cleveland games (February 11, and 15)
The NBA Finals- Lakers winning it all

Though, I say boo to the schedule makers for giving Miami homecourt two years in a row for the Christmas Day matchup.

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 1st, 2006 @ 04:49 PM Reply

At 8/1/06 03:38 PM, seventy-one wrote: Schedule announced today http://sports.espn.g..ews/story?id=2536359

Though, I say boo to the schedule makers for giving Miami homecourt two years in a row for the Christmas Day matchup.

Boo the schedule makers for putting the same game on Christmas again... Kobe and Shaq settled their differences (thanks to Bill Russell). I'd rather see Lebron vs Wade instead of Shaq vs Kobe.

seventy-one
seventy-one
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 1st, 2006 @ 05:59 PM Reply

At 8/1/06 04:49 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
Boo the schedule makers for putting the same game on Christmas again... Kobe and Shaq settled their differences (thanks to Bill Russell).

They settled it, but they don't really mean it. If Kobe had the oppurtunity he would beat up on Shaq like George Foreman on a grill.

I'd rather see Lebron vs Wade instead of Shaq vs Kobe.

I'd rather see Lebron vs Kobe or Shaq and Wade vs Kobe.

Wade and Lebron play each other all the time, I don't sense a rivalry, but I do sense one when the best player in the league plays.

strumpy
strumpy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 12th, 2006 @ 10:20 PM Reply

me=basketball nerd.
My favorite team... Toughie but since I live in Beantown the Celts
ANYWAY
predictions:
Next NBA champs will be the Chicago Bulls.
why?
They got Big Ben, and got good players in return for Tyson Chandler.
Ben Gordon will emerge has an all star, and kirk hinrich will be a decent-good PG
PJ Brown is an excellent veteran player, and they got an amazing adition in Tyrus Thomas

Most Improved team will be The Oklahoma City/New Orleans Hornets
why?
Simply the additions of Tyson Chandler and Peja Stojakovic. Chris Paul will be deadly next season.

biggest "?" will be the Atlanta Hawks
why?
I dont why. Joe Johnson, Marvin Williams, Josh Childress, Al Harington, Josh Smith..
Why arent they dominating?!?!? they will in some years to come

any comments?

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 12th, 2006 @ 10:25 PM Reply

At 8/12/06 10:20 PM, strumpy wrote:

biggest "?" will be the Atlanta Hawks
why?
I dont why. Joe Johnson, Marvin Williams, Josh Childress, Al Harington, Josh Smith..
Why arent they dominating?!?!? they will in some years to come

any comments?

Because all the guys you mentioned are either Shooting guard or Small Forwards they need a Point guard to lead the team which is why they got Speedy Claxton.

Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 12th, 2006 @ 10:41 PM Reply

At 8/12/06 10:25 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
Because all the guys you mentioned are either Shooting guard or Small Forwards they need a Point guard to lead the team which is why they got Speedy Claxton.

Speedy is a 6th man, and he knows that. I'm sure he likes to come off of the bench just like Bobby Jackson does. I think the Hawks should look into trading Harrington for a decent pg, a first round pick, and cash. The team they could look into are the T-Wolves and I'm hoping that the T-Wolves could have a good season because KG is starting to want out.

A team to look forward to a bit are the Raptors. They have a pretty good starting lineup now with Rasho and Ford. Also having rookie Bargnani coming off of the bench.

( 21

Running up that hill....

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 12th, 2006 @ 10:54 PM Reply

At 8/12/06 10:41 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:

Speedy is a 6th man, and he knows that. I'm sure he likes to come off of the bench just like Bobby Jackson does. I think the Hawks should look into trading Harrington for a decent pg, a first round pick, and cash. The team they could look into are the T-Wolves and I'm hoping that the T-Wolves could have a good season because KG is starting to want out.

Indeed. They need a PG because their options are either Claxton or Tyronn Lue... yeah. They were using Joe Johnson as a PG last season but he's a 2 guard.

Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 12th, 2006 @ 11:18 PM Reply

At 8/12/06 10:54 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
Indeed. They need a PG because their options are either Claxton or Tyronn Lue... yeah. They were using Joe Johnson as a PG last season but he's a 2 guard.

They also have Salim Stoudamire as well, though. They don't really need Lue any ways.
The Hawks thought that Joe Johnson would emerge as an allstar. He has decent passing skills, but not the ball handling to be a pg. Having a guard like Jaric would be a nice help since he is underated, but just inconsistant.

Does anyone have any opinions on the Blazers and their current roster right now? I think its pretty cluttered just like the Knicks. They both need to make some trades to free up minutes for their best players.

( 21

Running up that hill....

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 12th, 2006 @ 11:37 PM Reply

At 8/12/06 11:18 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
Does anyone have any opinions on the Blazers and their current roster right now? I think its pretty cluttered just like the Knicks. They both need to make some trades to free up minutes for their best players.

The problem with the Blazers is that they're very young. I liked what they did in the draft getting Aldridge and Roy and adding Magloire will help bolster their front line. The first thing they should do is get rid of Darius Miles because he's been nothing but trouble for Portland, Zack Randolph is a good player but he's always out of shape and those are supposed to be your leaders and veterans.

The organization overall needs a complete overhaul with the recent troubles in Portland not a lot of free-agents are going to want to play there. So I would keep the the young guys like Travis outlaw, Martell webster, Roy, Aldridge and Jack and build around them... Either way its going to be one long season (again!) for Blazer fans.

Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 13th, 2006 @ 12:22 PM Reply

At 8/12/06 11:37 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
The problem with the Blazers is that they're very young. I liked what they did in the draft getting Aldridge and Roy and adding Magloire will help bolster their front line. The first thing they should do is get rid of Darius Miles because he's been nothing but trouble for Portland, Zack Randolph is a good player but he's always out of shape and those are supposed to be your leaders and veterans.

Yes, they have too much young talent and not enough experience. They should of actually gotten Morrison, in my opinion. Having Zach Randolph and then expecting Aldridge to improve is pretty stupid. Also, getting Magloire was a help, but now they're also stuck with Pryzbilla and LaFrentz.

Darius needs the boot. I would congratulate the Blazers if they still ended up trading him for Quentin Richardson. The only problem with that is that Q has been suffering from injuries. Zach wanted out so maybe they should ship his ass somewhere else, as well.

The organization overall needs a complete overhaul with the recent troubles in Portland not a lot of free-agents are going to want to play there. So I would keep the the young guys like Travis outlaw, Martell webster, Roy, Aldridge and Jack and build around them... Either way its going to be one long season (again!) for Blazer fans.

I would like to see Roy start over Webster or have Webster moved to the SF spot and getting Randolph traded for a good point guard or a small forward. They have good players, but they need to trade some for one better player. Sure Jack and Dickau are god players, but those are players that start when a team has already two star players, and the Blazers have none.

I'm excited to see the Bobcats play. Felton, Okafor, Knight, and Morrison sound like a fun players to watch together.

( 21

Running up that hill....

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 13th, 2006 @ 12:42 PM Reply

At 8/13/06 12:22 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 8/12/06 11:37 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
I'm excited to see the Bobcats play. Felton, Okafor, Knight, and Morrison sound like a fun players to watch together.

I've also been hearing nothing but good things about Sean May, and you can't forget Gerald Wallace. I would put Knight as a sixth man and have the starting lineup be, Morrison,May,Felton,Wallace and Okafor and considering they're in the Eastern Conference that team could slip into the playoffs as the 8th seed.

Xeniar
Xeniar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Aug. 13th, 2006 @ 02:52 PM Reply

At 8/13/06 12:42 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
I've also been hearing nothing but good things about Sean May, and you can't forget Gerald Wallace. I would put Knight as a sixth man and have the starting lineup be, Morrison,May,Felton,Wallace and Okafor and considering they're in the Eastern Conference that team could slip into the playoffs as the 8th seed.
At 8/13/06 12:42 PM, pepeatumi wrote:

Sean May didn't play much, but I'm sure he'll improve into a good player, not an allstar, though. Gerald is their defensive and athletic presence. I'd rather see him come off of the bench, as he did in Sacramento. Knight would be a superstar if he could just shoot the damn ball. Under rated player who in my opinion is the 2nd/3rd best passer in the league. He also is one of the best theifs of the game getting close to two steals per game. Just needs to work on his shot and he would be a bigger threat.

I'm expecting Okafor to be better. I didn't know that Hakeem was training him and taught him a couple of moves. Thats good news.

Felton will emerge as an allstar someday and should be a threat this coming season. I think the Bobcats just need a good SG. They should go after Bonzi Wells, since I'm sure they have the money to do so, but maybe the owner is a cheap bastard, as I have heard. We'll have to see what happens with MJ coming into the organization.

Another team that will improve are the Magic. Can't wait to see this young team rise up. They should make it to the playoffs next season and win atleast fourty three games.

( 21

Running up that hill....

BBS Signature
ElMaster
ElMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Sep. 18th, 2006 @ 10:43 PM Reply

Hey guys this thread isnt active at all, you should join a basketball forum I go to, Basketball World ...it's active and a lot of fun.

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Sep. 18th, 2006 @ 11:18 PM Reply

At 9/18/06 10:43 PM, ElMaster wrote: Hey guys this thread isnt active at all, you should join a basketball forum I go to, Basketball World ...it's active and a lot of fun.

I'll check it out... The reaso nthat this isn't active is because.... there's no basketball, I'm hoping once the season starts (October 31st) this thread will become active again.

Keep your eyes on the Magic, they'll make the playoffs this year.

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Sep. 28th, 2006 @ 11:07 AM Reply

The season is getting closer and closer... And there's some good news for Rocket fans.

Bonzi Wells, the last significant free-agent talent on the market, agreed to a two-year, $5 million deal with the Houston Rockets on Wednesday, according to his agent.

Now the Rockets have some more help in the frontcourt... if T-Mac can remain healthy look for Houston to make some noise in the West. Even if Jeff Van Gundy is their head coach.

seventy-one
seventy-one
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Sep. 28th, 2006 @ 07:12 PM Reply

At 9/18/06 11:18 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
Keep your eyes on the Magic, they'll make the playoffs this year.

Dwight Howard is saying they'll go all the way (or rather, he said they have a chance, but you know how things get blown out of proportion).

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Basketball CrEw Sep. 28th, 2006 @ 07:18 PM Reply

At 9/28/06 07:12 PM, seventy-one wrote:

Dwight Howard is saying they'll go all the way (or rather, he said they have a chance, but you know how things get blown out of proportion).

I don't know... Darko Milicic was looking like an actual NBA player since being traded to Orlando, and along Dwight Howard that's a lot of size up-front, not to mention the double teams they'll command which could leave JJ Redick to do what he does best, and that's knock down long-range shots.