Be a Supporter!

Pinoy club

  • 146,293 Views
  • 6,885 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 14th, 2009 @ 12:37 AM Reply

At 5/13/09 11:39 PM, gamerpeepinpa wrote:
At 5/13/09 03:19 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Because they're musicality is not superb as Coldplay, because they are a young alternative band, or becaue they totally suck after all?
Uh...never said anything bad about them, I'm just saying I've never listened to them.

Because I know a lot of music critics. Once they said that they NEVER listened to a certain band, it means something bad or just they don't like the taste of the band. Well, ok, if that's your case. Thanks for answering to uplift a little discussion here. Boy, this club is getting boring and inactive.

gamerpeepinpa
gamerpeepinpa
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 14th, 2009 @ 12:55 AM Reply

At 5/14/09 12:37 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Because I know a lot of music critics. Once they said that they NEVER listened to a certain band, it means something bad or just they don't like the taste of the band.

Maybe you're misinterpreting? If they say they've never listened to a band, maybe they've just never listened to them.


hi

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 14th, 2009 @ 03:16 AM Reply

At 5/14/09 12:55 AM, gamerpeepinpa wrote:
At 5/14/09 12:37 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Because I know a lot of music critics. Once they said that they NEVER listened to a certain band, it means something bad or just they don't like the taste of the band.
Maybe you're misinterpreting? If they say they've never listened to a band, maybe they've just never listened to them.

Well, other of my friends who like music. They used to say that. It is very automatic to them that if they said the said quote, it sucked. Well, I get your point. Heard but listened. Period. I got it, just expressing my side.

LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 17th, 2009 @ 10:01 AM Reply

At 5/12/09 03:20 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Anyone heard of the band, White Lies?

Not so far, care to tell me what's the genre, what are they're songs, etc.


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
gamerpeepinpa
gamerpeepinpa
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 18th, 2009 @ 12:06 AM Reply

You know.

I kinda miss this place.

I've been looking at the past posts, and I sort of get nostalgic.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.


hi

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 18th, 2009 @ 04:36 AM Reply

At 5/17/09 10:01 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 5/12/09 03:20 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Anyone heard of the band, White Lies?
Not so far, care to tell me what's the genre, what are they're songs, etc.

The band is post-punk, and alternative. One of their songs in "Farewell to the Fairground".

At 5/18/09 12:06 AM, gamerpeepinpa wrote: You know.

I kinda miss this place.

I've been looking at the past posts, and I sort of get nostalgic.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I always think that it was just only yesterday, yeah, good times, good times. Also, the golden page.

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 22nd, 2009 @ 02:13 AM Reply

Well, I was kinda intrigue on the headlines today. First, the first case of A (H1N1) Flu here in the Philippines. Second, the Lakers was dumped by the Nuggets in Game 2, and last, the Hayden Kho-Katina Halili scandal? Well, I was totally intrigue on the third one, so, hello STAR FEATURES.

MyBlacker
MyBlacker
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 26th, 2009 @ 12:38 PM Reply

hey guys! still remember me? it's been a while.


I DONT KNOW WHY MY SIG SUCKS. [NG Log] [Pinoy Club]

BBS Signature
gamerpeepinpa
gamerpeepinpa
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 26th, 2009 @ 08:24 PM Reply

At 5/26/09 12:38 PM, MyBlacker wrote: hey guys! still remember me? it's been a while.

A lot of people leave a post and never come back, so no.


hi

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 27th, 2009 @ 01:05 AM Reply

At 5/26/09 12:38 PM, MyBlacker wrote: hey guys! still remember me? it's been a while.

Well, I still remember you. You're a former regular here who loves boxing as well. Glad for you to be back. Well, this club is nearly dying.

Gu-rrilla
Gu-rrilla
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 27th, 2009 @ 01:24 AM Reply

This club has a little life left in it. Just got back from a huge AFK. Dude, you wont believe how busy I've been. Well, I guess this means I'm back; and plus, summer's here. That means infinite amounts of posting.

MyBlacker
MyBlacker
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 27th, 2009 @ 03:08 AM Reply

At 5/27/09 01:05 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 5/26/09 12:38 PM, MyBlacker wrote: hey guys! still remember me? it's been a while.
Well, I still remember you. You're a former regular here who loves boxing as well. Glad for you to be back. Well, this club is nearly dying.

Yep, that's right. My PC got f***ed up and was fixed recently.


I DONT KNOW WHY MY SIG SUCKS. [NG Log] [Pinoy Club]

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 27th, 2009 @ 06:42 AM Reply

At 5/27/09 01:24 AM, Gu-rrilla wrote: This club has a little life left in it. Just got back from a huge AFK. Dude, you wont believe how busy I've been. Well, I guess this means I'm back; and plus, summer's here. That means infinite amounts of posting.

Wow, I understand and know how truly busy you are. Just looking at your blogs, it seems it is quite complicated but updated. Also, it's been a long time waiting. I thought you're not gonna come back here in NG and oh, how about a chess rematch for instance?

a huge AFK

LMAO. I guess you missed now your keyboard.

LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 29th, 2009 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 5/22/09 02:13 AM, youngblood26 wrote: First, the first case of A (H1N1) Flu here in the Philippines.

Yeah, and the first was a 10 year old girl.

Second, the Lakers was dumped by the Nuggets in Game 2

It's already like 2-2, but I get the picture.

and last, the Hayden Kho-Katina Halili scandal? Well, I was totally intrigue on the third one, so, hello STAR FEATURES.

From this one, you should know why I NEVER watch. Controversy is the last thing that I want to see. And this (along w/ some other related stuff) causes too much.


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
kalhua
kalhua
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 30th, 2009 @ 09:42 AM Reply

Can i join, i am filipino

don't believe me? ask me a question only a filipino would know the answer to
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 30th, 2009 @ 11:38 PM Reply

At 5/30/09 09:42 AM, kalhua wrote: Can i join, i am filipino

don't believe me? ask me a question only a filipino would know the answer to

Go ahead, join the club! How many presidents had the Philippines had?


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
kalhua
kalhua
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 31st, 2009 @ 03:36 AM Reply

At 5/30/09 11:38 PM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 5/30/09 09:42 AM, kalhua wrote: Can i join, i am filipino

don't believe me? ask me a question only a filipino would know the answer to
Go ahead, join the club! How many presidents had the Philippines had?

Gah! lolz, i never really listened to my teacher during Hekasi class so....hmmmm uhhh 14 or 15 i think

lordd466b
lordd466b
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Pinoy club May. 31st, 2009 @ 05:36 AM Reply

im baaaaaaack XD

what did i miss XD


BBS Signature
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club May. 31st, 2009 @ 08:09 AM Reply

At 5/31/09 03:36 AM, kalhua wrote:
Gah! lolz, i never really listened to my teacher during Hekasi class so....hmmmm uhhh 14 or 15 i think

Good guess! It's 14!

At 5/31/09 05:36 AM, lordd466b wrote: im baaaaaaack XD

what did i miss XD

Not much at all, I just came back after weeks of boredom. :P


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 1st, 2009 @ 04:39 AM Reply

Well, another season for school starts but as for gamerpeepinpa, it is the end because it is summer break there and no wonder how many of us scared to go out because of the latest outbreak. Well, my first day of school will be on July so, I have 1 month of studying.

lordd466b
lordd466b
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 1st, 2009 @ 11:03 AM Reply

%u266B im goin to japan %u266B %u266B im goin to japan %u266B w00t
absent for 2 weeks


BBS Signature
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 1st, 2009 @ 09:01 PM Reply

Young blood's so darn lucky! 15th of June for me! Anyways, I can't wait for August, cause I get to go back to my hometown!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
Sawdust
Sawdust
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 2nd, 2009 @ 08:53 AM Reply

For the philippines XD

  • Hell Yeah, Philippines
    Hell Yeah, Philippines by Sawdust

    Click to listen.

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Punk
    Popularity
    1 Views

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 2nd, 2009 @ 02:08 PM Reply

At 6/1/09 09:01 PM, LeeJaySan wrote: Young blood's so darn lucky! 15th of June for me! Anyways, I can't wait for August, cause I get to go back to my hometown!

Well, lucky and at the same time, unlucky, why? Because when I will start my own class, there will be no vacation (Holy Week and Christmas break are the only possible vacations), it is like, studying for a lifetime, and I'll do that five years straight.

MyBlacker
MyBlacker
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 4th, 2009 @ 03:31 AM Reply

Guys, check this out. Isn't she hot? Got a crush on her.

Her name is Katarina Waters (a.k.a. Katie Lea Burchill). She is currently signed by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), working on its ECW brand. Well that means she wrestle, so shes got to be a one tough bitch.

Pinoy club


I DONT KNOW WHY MY SIG SUCKS. [NG Log] [Pinoy Club]

BBS Signature
Sawdust
Sawdust
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 4th, 2009 @ 10:14 AM Reply

At 6/4/09 03:31 AM, MyBlacker wrote: Guys, check this out. Isn't she hot? Got a crush on her.

I find her very unattractive.

Her head shape is off; she wears make up that could be hiding ugliness or wrinkles and she has a rather unremarkable body.

LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 7th, 2009 @ 06:47 AM Reply

At 6/2/09 02:08 PM, youngblood26 wrote:
Well, lucky and at the same time, unlucky, why? Because when I will start my own class, there will be no vacation (Holy Week and Christmas break are the only possible vacations), it is like, studying for a lifetime, and I'll do that five years straight.

OUCH! I'm on 4 years. And I'm taking a hard one too, that just sucks by the fact that you don't have any vacations. At least when I enrolled, I'm given excuse to be absent on August.


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 7th, 2009 @ 08:12 AM Reply

At 6/7/09 06:47 AM, LeeJaySan wrote: OUCH! I'm on 4 years. And I'm taking a hard one too, that just sucks by the fact that you don't have any vacations. At least when I enrolled, I'm given excuse to be absent on August.

Well, I just need to study more to bounce back on the track if you know what I mean. So, need to concentrate when July comes, the classes was not moved in Mapua though.

LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 7th, 2009 @ 10:12 AM Reply

At 6/7/09 08:12 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Well, I just need to study more to bounce back on the track if you know what I mean. So, need to concentrate when July comes, the classes was not moved in Mapua though.

Good luck! I hope when I come back to my hometown, I get to see my mentor! I haven't seen him in years!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Pinoy club Jun. 8th, 2009 @ 06:36 AM Reply

At 6/7/09 10:12 AM, LeeJaySan wrote: Good luck! I hope when I come back to my hometown, I get to see my mentor! I haven't seen him in years!

Oh wait, lemme guess, Mentor who knows all about the discipline of jiu-jitsu or something related to Mixed Martial Arts or what? Uh, ok, I give up. Well thanks dude. I know its hard to burn your eyelashes to a high standard institution like that.