New Topic Respond to this Topic
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to South Park Club Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:42 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 02:30 AM, MattTheHeadBanger wrote: Who's down to do a revival of the club? PM me all who are down

I wouldn't be opposed to it. What did you think of the news that we're only getting 10 episodes this year (Instead of the normal 14) and that we have to wait until September for them to start coming out?

Sig by FB - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to South Park Club Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 12:39 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 11:42 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 1/30/13 02:30 AM, MattTheHeadBanger wrote: Who's down to do a revival of the club? PM me all who are down
I wouldn't be opposed to it. What did you think of the news that we're only getting 10 episodes this year (Instead of the normal 14) and that we have to wait until September for them to start coming out?

Eh, Matt and Trey are getting older and less fresh of ideas. The less episodes they make I think the more they will be able to contain clever ideas and if they try to produce to many it will just be a bunch of rotten episodes like American Dad.

My brother used to be a big fan of the show and this previous Christmas when he came over we got out his Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics and played them while we opened some gifts haha.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to South Park Club Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 07:19 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 11:42 AM, ZJ wrote: What did you think of the news that we're only getting 10 episodes this year (Instead of the normal 14) and that we have to wait until September for them to start coming out?

I heard about this, to be honest I'm not too happy with that. I get the feeling that Matt and Trey are simply losing a taste for making South Park. The less they have to make the better in their heads I guess. Strange that they would have renewed the contract the other year. September is a long way off too but there is new Breaking Bad to look forward to before that.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to South Park Club Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 11:56 PM Reply

At 2/1/13 07:19 PM, Decky wrote: I heard about this, to be honest I'm not too happy with that. I get the feeling that Matt and Trey are simply losing a taste for making South Park. The less they have to make the better in their heads I guess. Strange that they would have renewed the contract the other year. September is a long way off too but there is new Breaking Bad to look forward to before that.

Yeah and I feel in the more recent ones they don't really deal with big subjects and prove a strong message somewhere in the episode like they used to. For example, earlier today I was watching some of my 1st Season South Park episodes and after the parents claim victory over Cartoon Network for cancelling Terrance and Philip (after launching themselves at the building killing themselves) and Kyle says "I think that parents only get so offended by television because the rely on it as a babysitter, and the sole educator of their kids."

I love their messages like this, and they always do their personal view on very controversial subjects. Also, many people say they dislike South Park because of how racist it is. Because it makes fun of nearly every religion, race and skin colour. Well that's just it. It makes fun of nearly every religion, race and skin colour. They leave no race out! So in fact, I think those that South Park doesn't make fun of should be discriminated against because they are being left out. Matt and Trey are two truly smart guys.

BBS Signature
TracyJacksonTAW
TracyJacksonTAW
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to South Park Club Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:35 PM Reply

South Park is pretty good...I like the way they discuss topics that are iffy to some people.

TracyJackson
The Art of Warfare gaming community Member
Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to South Park Club Jan. 25th, 2014 @ 01:15 PM Reply

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I couldn't think of anywhere else.

I saw The Book of Mormon musical last night. I got an extremely cheap ticket for the show here in Cincinnati and I've got to say that I was really impressed by it. I'm not really into theater, but I've heard a lot of good things about the show and have been a big fan of Matt and Trey for a long time now, so I decided to give it a shot. I was not disappointed.

If you're a fan of the South Park TV show or movie, I can safely say that you'll enjoy the musical. It's pretty damn funny!

South Park Club

Sig by FB - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature