00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I was correct about Anthrax

519 Views | 5 Replies

I was correct about Anthrax 2001-12-20 09:11:08

At 11/12/01 03:57 AM, Halber_Mensch wrote:
At 11/10/01 09:16 AM, shorbe wrote:

As has also been pointed out, there are plenty of white people who commit crimes too, but the average white is not treated like this.

Hell after The Oklahoma(sp?) bombing they didn't round up all 18-35 year old males in Michigan.

It now even appears that the Anthrax is unrelated to September 11, it might be just an oppertunist, It's thought that these people (or maybe one person) may have no connection with Taliban or AlQuada, A particular strain of Anthrax used in many of these attacks was a strain known to be exclusive to America's own Bio Weapon labs, Perhaps it's even a disgruntled rogue American Bio-weapons chemist doing it.

Hell, I was correct, they are seeking a former Senior Bio-technician who was twice sacked from America's leading bio-weapon research laboratory.

Response to I was correct about Anthrax 2001-12-20 09:15:10

Yeah, I had been trying to say the same thing. Seemed to me like an organization that could topple the WTC towers could come up with a more effective follow-up than anthrax mailers.

Response to I was correct about Anthrax 2001-12-20 19:50:25

Was their ever any doubt that you'd be wrong, Panto?

But my question is... so how does this relate to JFK? Aliens!

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

http://www.toonhole.com

Response to I was correct about Anthrax 2001-12-21 00:23:20

Interesting..... I hadn't heard that. Is it legit?

Response to I was correct about Anthrax 2001-12-21 03:33:05

Yeah, it's probably some Right-Wing Christian nut behind this, trying to kill everyone who doesn't believe in his interpretations, including liberals and the "liberal media"

Response to I was correct about Anthrax 2001-12-21 04:32:15

At 12/21/01 03:33 AM, Wheatonman wrote: Yeah, it's probably some Right-Wing Christian nut behind this, trying to kill everyone who doesn't believe in his interpretations, including liberals and the "liberal media"

It was on the news, It was an ex-senior employee of the leading Bio weapons lab who was sacked, re-employed & sacked again.